Total Solution LucyDee's diary

LucyDee

Right, so I'm on my sixth or seventh week (haven't got my diary to hand) so I'm well behind on starting a diary but i really want to! I'm going to try my absolute best to update this every few days.
So far I've lost 19lbs including a very naughty food week. I weigh in every Sunday. I started the diet at 14.10lbs and I aim to get down to a low 10st. This is to allow for the water weight which will most definitely go on once normal food comes back. Then it'll just be healthy diet with the occasional treats on weekends and such.
As for my diary so far ive been back on exante for two weeks after my food week and I think I'm back on track now :) also, I keep my diet a secret because I want genuine comments (and no lectures on how dangerous crash diets are, so irritating to hear!) and today my colleague who I work with each and every day said I look like I've lost weight on my hips and stomach! I'm over the moon! Definitely te confidence boost I needed to stay on the diet another two long weeks before my food break! Xx

LucyDee said:
Right, so I'm on my sixth or seventh week (haven't got my diary to hand) so I'm well behind on starting a diary but i really want to! I'm going to try my absolute best to update this every few days.
So far I've lost 19lbs including a very naughty food week. I weigh in every Sunday. I started the diet at 14.10lbs and I aim to get down to a low 10st. This is to allow for the water weight which will most definitely go on once normal food comes back. Then it'll just be healthy diet with the occasional treats on weekends and such.
As for my diary so far ive been back on exante for two weeks after my food week and I think I'm back on track now :) also, I keep my diet a secret because I want genuine comments (and no lectures on how dangerous crash diets are, so irritating to hear!) and today my colleague who I work with each and every day said I look like I've lost weight on my hips and stomach! I'm over the moon! Definitely te confidence boost I needed to stay on the diet another two long weeks before my food break! Xx

Hey Lucy you have done really well so far. Iv been on it four weeks now and iv not bothered having a food week because iv had two naughty days this week and found it hard to get back on track. Feel free to follow my diary... kimmys gna shrink. Good luck xx

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 4 - 14.10 (32.2)
Total Loss - 1st 1lb

Well done on your weight loss so far :) did you do the you tube diarys? I can definitely relate to changing maintenance diet to healthy with occasional treats. I used to daily treat too! This diet seems to teach you a lot about food and your downfalls. Enjoy the rest of your journey to slimdom :) Xx

your doing so well sweetie, looking forward to reading ur diary, was actually serpriced you didnt have 1 already, was looking for it last week :) well now u have xxxx how you getting on today hun x

Hello everyone! Well chuffed with myself today, my bmi is 26.6, so close to healthy! Just got to get over that hump then it's onto the goal weight! Todays been a good day, I've been busy all day so didn't even think about being hungry until about 5 o'clock. Then I got both my shakes at once, always a treat haha. xx

Going good so far today, although my boyfriends about to have a blue cheese burger for dinner, my favourite type! I'm going to just have a bath I think, avoid it all together! Had such a knackering day at work I need one anyway to be honest :) hope you're all doing good. Xx

I managed to avoid the burger! Read my book while he ate and nibbled on my bar. Today I've got strawberry shake, banana and the chocolate bar. I've not drunk as much water today just from being so busy, so I have a bit of a headache which is rubbish! I wish you could get away with less water, it can be such a hassle! Xx

Some amazing news to share peeps! I was in town today and saw the most beautiful coat in the whole world. Normally I'd grab the 16 but I thought if go for it and try the 14...it was a bit baggy! I am sooooo chuffed! I've decided I'm going to buy it in a 12 so it can keep me on track (it's £250, so I'll have to keep the weight off to make it worth it!) literally so pleased with this. It's been so long since I could contemplate a 14 YAY EXANTE! X

I tried on the twelve, a bit tight especially on the upper arms (as always, :( sigh) but still! No buttons went flying off in every direction! X

Well done Lucy bet that was the best feeling to be buying a size 12!! i hope to be doing the same soon!!xxx

It was pretty incredible! And I'm sure you will be!
As for today it's always a toughie on Saturday. It's the day before weigh in and the whole time I just want to jump on the scales (something I've not felt in years) and see what's happened this week! But I shall resist. Don't want to spoil my surprise tomorrow :) x

Hey sweetie, aint seen you about in a few days hows your week going, good i hope, xxx

Back