Lucy's LT journey for a Cuba hol body!!

Lucy060190

Hey guys I started lipotrim 20/02/13 at 15st12lb today I'm 13st9lb! Here are my pictures so far.....

image-3589482767.jpg

Week 1

image-2219205826.jpg

Week 1

image-2408036379.jpg

Week 6

image-3297327391.jpg

Week 6

Weeks 1-6

Look at your waist now Lucy!!!! You look great, such a difference in 6 weeks. Well done x

WOW Lucy!!!

Such a change already, you're doing FAB!!!! :) :)

Thank you :) it was a real confidence boost to see the difference!

Wow amazing results! WELL DONE! :) xxx

Well done Lucy, you can really see the difference, keep up the great work :)

Well done Lucy! Amazing results already. I'm off to cuba in two weeks. Can't bloody wait! Lol xx

Well done Lucy! Amazing results already. I'm off to cuba in two weeks. Can't bloody wait! Lol xx

Sniff out where in Cuba you can swim with Dolphins please!! Where you staying? I'm going to cayo coco in September :)

Well done Lucy, you can really see the difference, keep up the great work :)

Thank you buttercup you've lost a lot of weight in 10weeks! What's your goal weight? X

I'm going Cayo Coco too. Staying at the Melia. I went 6 years ago and been dying to go back ever since! Never swam with dolphins but know Thomas cook do a trip so will find out for you. Where are you staying? xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm going Cayo Coco too. Staying at the Melia. I went 6 years ago and been dying to go back ever since! Never swam with dolphins but know Thomas cook do a trip so will find out for you. Where are you staying? xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm staying in the sol cayo coco my partner went a couple of years ago and stayed in tryp, I'm so excited!

The Sol is right next door to the Melia and is gorgeous, you will love it!! :character00180:

The Sol is right next door to the Melia and is gorgeous, you will love it!! :character00180:

eek I cant wait! If you could find out about the dolphins that would be amazing:)

My measurements so far......

22/02/13

Arm - 13"
Thigh - 29"
Waist - 38"
Hips - 49"
Bust - 37.5"

05/04/13

Arm - 12.5"
Thigh - 27.5"
Waist - 34"
Hips - 46"
Bust - 33"

Wow Lucy, you're really organised! I wish I'd kept a record of mine!! x x x

Wow Lucy, you're really organised! I wish I'd kept a record of mine!! x x x

Thanks Kay I think having my weight loss journey photographed will help me at the end and fingers crossed be the determination to never end up this way again! Measurements help me see exactly where it's coming from! Especially as I've been a bit miffed this week! My work trousers are horrendous only my jumper holds them up! But when I tried the next size down they were tight!!

Well done Lucy - you are doing so well. Wish I'd thought to take photographs - it's great to be able to see the weightloss.

I'm into my 3rd week now and finding it much easier now.

Lucy
It seemed to take me ages and ages to move down my first size and I had the same problem as you. Existing trousers were way too big and next size down was too tight, but suddenly it will happen, so hang in there. I can remember how excited I was losing enough to go from a 22 into a 20, and today, there I was, trying on size 14 trousers (if anyone had told me I'd be doing that 6 months ago I would have laughed at them). I did buy the 14's today and if I was standing straight all day I might be able to wear them, but they are a little too snug atm. Should be fine in a week or 2 I think! If I were you I'd buy the next size down and try them on every week. You'll get closer all the time which is really exciting. :)

Lucy
It seemed to take me ages and ages to move down my first size and I had the same problem as you. Existing trousers were way too big and next size down was too tight, but suddenly it will happen, so hang in there. I can remember how excited I was losing enough to go from a 22 into a 20, and today, there I was, trying on size 14 trousers (if anyone had told me I'd be doing that 6 months ago I would have laughed at them). I did buy the 14's today and if I was standing straight all day I might be able to wear them, but they are a little too snug atm. Should be fine in a week or 2 I think! If I were you I'd buy the next size down and try them on every week. You'll get closer all the time which is really exciting. :)

Thanks Kay that's made me feel so much better!

Back