Lucys LT journey :-)

gettingskinny Think it's coz I made your soup .. You can make my tea tmw Hun strawberry shake xx I'm here for a cuddle if you need one .. Your mum xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its weird idn't it.... you can literally feel that bloatedness drop in the fist week!!! Its amazing!!! x

Deezer said:
Its weird idn't it.... you can literally feel that bloatedness drop in the fist week!!! Its amazing!!! x

Yeah I feel great this morning! My waist feels slimmer! I think I'm
Going to look forward to my weigh each week at this rate instead of dreading it!!! X yay well chuffed xx

Gettingskinny....the first 3 days ARE the worst! Keep drinking water and it makes you feel fuller and stops you wanting to cave. I found a litre bottle of water is usually helps as I know I only have to have 4 of them a day. Keep up the good work honey x x x

Trueleame said:
Gettingskinny....the first 3 days ARE the worst! Keep drinking water and it makes you feel fuller and stops you wanting to cave. I found a litre bottle of water is usually helps as I know I only have to have 4 of them a day. Keep up the good work honey x x x

Thanks huni x I am trying to drink plenty of water x is sparkling water ok to drink to? Xxx

Thanks peach! :) just been having a glass of an evening just for a change! How are you getting on? On day 4 and feeling alot better today! Been an emotional wreck the last few days xxx

gettingskinny said:
Thanks peach! :) just been having a glass of an evening just for a change! How are you getting on? On day 4 and feeling alot better today! Been an emotional wreck the last few days xxx

Going good hun glad to see you are feeling better :) the worst is over with, if you can get your head into the right place with this diet the emotions and moods fall into place for most of the time and everything just becomes the norm I love it! Xx

I feel like a completely different person today! The first 3 days I felt so emotional and moody but today it's been so different just feel like my old self! Not Been hungry today and I'm
Not thinking about food much! I'm
Not sure if I'm
In ketosis tho I've had no wad aches or dizziness or generally feeling I'll so might ask chemist tomorrow what they think! I've Bern drinking plenty of water so maybe that's why?! X how are u getting on x how much have u lost so far? This is by far the best diet I've been on xxx

gettingskinny said:
I feel like a completely different person today! The first 3 days I felt so emotional and moody but today it's been so different just feel like my old self! Not Been hungry today and I'm
Not thinking about food much! I'm
Not sure if I'm
In ketosis tho I've had no wad aches or dizziness or generally feeling I'll so might ask chemist tomorrow what they think! I've Bern drinking plenty of water so maybe that's why?! X how are u getting on x how much have u lost so far? This is by far the best diet I've been on xxx

I would imagine you will be in ketosis now, and I've never had head aches or anything really except one dizzy spell and that was my fault! It honestly is an amazing diet I really do love it it's great for me I've lost 3stone in 5 weeks so it really does work I feel great! Xx

Omg 3 stone!!!! That's amazing and in duh a short time!!! Have losts of people Been mentioning how much you've lost?! That's absolutely brilliant! I bet you over the moon! I love reading how much ppl loose gets me really excited and keeps me motivated! I'm
Hoping to loose about 1 1/2 stone maybe 2 x just to get back to how I was when I was when I was happiest with my body! If I can achieve as much as you have I will be chuffed xxxx well done xxxx

Omg 3 stone!!!! That's amazing and in duh a short time!!! Have losts of people Been mentioning how much you've lost?! That's absolutely brilliant! I bet you over the moon! I love reading how much ppl loose gets me really excited and keeps me motivated! I'm
Hoping to loose about 1 1/2 stone maybe 2 x just to get back to how I was when I was when I was happiest with my body! If I can achieve as much as you have I will be chuffed xxxx well done xxxx
You'll have 2 stone off in no time hun!!! x

Back