Lurk no more, fat no more

Well done for your weight loss!
Your campervan sounds amazing!! You could start up your own campervan taxi business. Sounds like a good weekend and well done for saving those syns.
I'm measuring out my vodka for pre drinks tomorrow night using those saved syns.
Have a super weekend and have a good time at the gig, btw who are you seeing?

Haha! I just measured out my alloted 20syns of gin into my tonic...yum yum :) and its a nice feeling of control actually, knowing that's all i have. I will make sure im not carrying money too!

I'm off to a rave on an old warship on the thames tonight, run by some party organisers who were about in the 90s but disappeared for a bit...sort of a one off chance to see them all, plus the venue is amazing! so will be tres exciting, but the boat has moved moorings since I was last there, and its now in Silvertown, which I have awful, awful memories of which are quite sad so I am not too keen on this area...even more a reason to drive to stay safe and get home ASAP once I'm ready to hit the hay :) then hit the gin once I'm home of course :)

Eugh. Didn't do too bad this weekend but went over me syns! Annoyingly on food. Hardly drank at all! Caught yet another cold so ended up eating strange food instead of meals (ryvita and fat free dressing anyone?)

got a good week this week so will be on it ;) hope your all good x

Hey how has your week gone?

Hey I've been good ta. Been at work for most of the week hence not being on here much...Had a good week then yesterday happened, ouch! Ended up eating a whole large pizza to myself (veggie one with no cheese on, 10 slices!) :( but I hadn't eaten anything else that day...then had 2 large vodkas with lemonade and fruit juice. Still, minimal damage compared to what I would have consumed a few months ago before slimming world, so could be worse. I have a good 2 weeks ahead of me, with no nights out (which are my downfall) and LOTS of shifts at work which keep me on plan and food optimising. I have been swimming lots and working towards gold body magic, so I am hoping that will counteract some of the liquid refreshments on the weekend :rolleyes:

I have planned my exercise out until xmas now, trying to get in 30-50mins a day when I'm not working...next week will be tough as I have 9 shifts but I have taken on overtime that fits in around what I want and need to do. The people I weigh in with are having fantastic results (one of my freinds has lost 10.5 lbs in 2 WEEKS!) so I am spurred on and inspired by them...one of us is nearly at target, and the rest of us are going at our own pace.

How you all getting on?

Started my week of trying super hard with a 3.5 mile walk and a cooked breakfast :) Got the day off work so planning more activity later, got lots of gardening to do!!
Am determined to have a 100% week this week, I am working all week so no trips out or alcohol to be had, am replacing that with swimming for the week!

Well done on getting out of bed and going for that walk, that's great work! I'm sure you'll have a 100% week x

Well done on getting out of bed and going for that walk, that's great work! I'm sure you'll have a 100% week x

Thanks :) I finished work at 7.30am this morning and had to go to the post office...decided to go for it, nearly fell over once in the ice (Norfolk hasn't figured out that people have legs yet and might want to walk instead of drive, so don't grit the pavements!). Was quite a nice walk, and did well considering I had all of my work gear with me in my backpack.

I'm trying to decide weither to walk into the city and do some xmas shopping (boring but necissary) or go to the allotment and dig some holes (boring but necissary)?

Am still undecided. I hate shopping, and spending money...but I don't want to get cold, muddy and wet today. Stuck between two hard places today.

/first world problems.

Must do something soon though before I start picking at food in the kitchen !

Just did an hour in the garden, sacked off xmas shopping!! I get a feeling I will keep postponing it until it is too late and I must endure Norwich during xmas mania which will be even worse for me but ho hum, I got my borders dug over so swings and roundabouts :D

I hate slow walkers when Christmas shopping I do feel like smacking them in the back of the head. Well done for 100% week on plan. I'll be back with you FridAy properly.

Haha I know what you mean, I can't even go shopping with my OH as he walks so damn slow...I hate shopping enough, so make it as quick as possible by flying round the city. Still , my garden is looking a bit better now so I think I made the right choice :)

Am about to cook breakfast - got bubble and squeak style leftovers from last night :D Also gonna cook up two soups for the next week at work...got serious amount of shifts this week and next week, dreading it a bit but am thinking forward to payday! Am off swimming at 12.30 before work - hoping to do 72 legnths in the pool which would be a mile - most I've done before is 50 but I don't think I'll struggle at all to do more, I can't swim that fast as I have bad joints but I wreckon I can do it in 70mins. Then off to work, where I will be until weigh in and another swim session on thursday night...then back to work Friday for 4 days solid...eeek. BUSY BUSY BUSY

Plenty of shifts in time for Christmas shopping :47: :party0048:LOL

You seem like you are really focused and I am positive you will reach all your goals :)
(I also hate shopping - especially clothes shopping :fear:- But nothing more than the last minutes Christmas shopping - which despite every year saying I'll have it finished early - I always leave to the last 2 weeks :sign0007:)

All of this overtime from this week won't be paid until January, so too late for xmas shopping, OH what a shame haha!

I have one day off a week now until xmas and am super busy with trips across south of England to do already and work...will fit it in somewhere. thankfully my family is tiny (only 3 of us in the UK! woohoo!) and me and my mates don't really do xmas and present. No younger siblings to buy for and no kids means a generally stress free xmas. I'm working all over xmas this year then got 10 days offover new year which is much, much more inportant to me. Quite how I will tackle 10 days off during the booziest period of the year I don't know...hmmmmm.

Now got vegan bubble and squeak with 1 slice of wholemeal bread and baked beans, YUM. This will keep me going until 2.30 when I get to work and can have some hot soup, I'm off swimming after this so need some energy!

Eugh. o.5 lb lost at weigh in tonight - and I'm not too pleased about it. I know its a loss, and that's great, but I've tried so damn hard this week, done so much exercise, eaten really well...its the first week where I've been on plan every day...was hoping for a big loss, or even a few lb to kick me up the bum and show me I can do it...but no. I spoke to my consultant and she told me not to worry, and give it until next week to see what happens. I have a clear 2 weeks with no outings/alcohol etc, just lots of work (LOTS!) and xmas shopping. I hope I see some decent results next week, its getting me a bit down in the dumps.

I know I shouldn't compare my weight loss to others, but I look around and other people my size (with as much to lose) and age are having steady and decent progress; a few lbs each week...Mine is very slow. Half a pound here, half a pound there. At this rate it will take me years to get a few stone off :( I'm a bit down in the dumps with it all at the min really, think I'm a bit stressed as my van was at the garage earlier (But shes OK! still £300 to fix but not worse, which I thought it was) and I am going to be at work from 2.30 tomorrow afternoon until 3pm on tuesday and i think I am bracing myself for imminent boredom and frustration. Plus the OH is doing my nut in at the min :rolleyes:

Oh well. I'll build a bridge and get over it :)

Eugh. Just ate 4 veggie sausages, 3 bits of nimble and some ketchup :(18 syns :(

am super peeved off today though. OH is winding me up no end!! Our fridge/freezer was a little bit broken, it still worked fine though just leaked a bit...so he 'measured' up the gap and ordered a new one...they came and took the old one and tried to fit new one but it didn't fit! So Oh says 'no problem take our old one still I'll get one tomorrow'. So we drove up to the shop earlier, lo and behold they don't have stock at the shop and it has to be ordered in; quickest one can come on wednesday next week. He left all the food outside (a whole freezer load of meals!!) and loads of my fresh stuff has gone funny and I'm now faced with a mountain of chilli con carne and leek and potato soup :( Nowt I can do either as I'm about to head off for work in half an hour, and I'll be stuck there until tuesday afternooon.

He was saying the one he ordered was only a few cm too big, and had the saw out and was gonna hack a bit of the cupboard door and shelves out. The gas meter is in that cupboard and it would have looked AWFUL...so when he went to sleep I went back to the shop and had to order a new fridge (odd sized one too!) and a seperate freezer as nowhere sells fridge/freezers that size anymore. dishwasher will get put in the garage (YES! Hate the damn things) to make room for freezer. What a bloody palaver, this was my only morning/time off for the week and I was hoping to get in some exercise and a nice walk to do xmas shopping but I've done nowt except stress and eat crap. I'm stuck for food at work now as all fresh stuff has frozen in the night (eugh) and am gonna have to run to supermarket tomorrow morning while we have the staff in. so much bloody stress :( and now I feel crap cos I've eaten bad too :(

All my frozen gin soaked sloe berries for making xmas presents with are screwed now, all my frozen fruit from summer harvest for making pies etc with...frozen veg which will go funny...ARGH I don't have the money to be buying freezers and restocking, already spent £300 today getting my van fixed at the garage. Anyone else want to take me money???

Ah god what is he like? Good luck, keep going and even if it's half a pound off its still coming off. Maybe the exercise Wilkinson help with the weight loss help to speed it up

I hope so :( I ducked out of walking to work today as I didn't have the time so not much exercise tOday and none tomorrow as I gonna be at work all day. Going swimming on Sunday morning which will be nice :)

Now sorting out a meal plan for next 4 days at work, gonna try and eat up as much of the stuff defrosting in my garden which means repetitive meals but oh well. New fridge and freezer coming Wednesday :)

Back