Lydia's points diary and food log

Your menu is SO much more varied than mine :) Getting some good ideas though ;)

I didn't know Hellman's Extra Light was 0 points. Just wish I could like it as much as the full fat version. No, scratch that, wish I could like it at all - tastes like wallpaper paste to me :)

Its 0.5 points for 3 tablespoons, I only ever had 1 tablespoon so zero points.

Starlight - variety is my downfall sometimes, I have to be eating different things all the time otherwise I get very bored and then fall off the diet bandwagon!

Your menu is SO much more varied than mine :) Getting some good ideas though ;)

Aaaah its more varied than mine too Sandy! I always try to make mine more varied but it doesnt happen! x

Food for today:

B - 50g special K (2.5points)
L - Watercress and stilton soup (2.5 points)
2 rice cakes (1 point)
Yoghurt (1 point)
D - Quorn lasagne (4.5 points)
Salad (0 points)
WW salad dressing (0 points)
S - Milk (1.5 points)
Skinny cow (1.5 points)

WW Rich toffee bar (1.5 points)
Banana (1.5 points)
Small orange (0.5 points)

18 points out of 20 so far

2 litres of water

Lydia your menus always sound YUMMY! .. my diet is nowhere near as varied! i get kinda scared of trying new things lol ...

Hi

I got the receipe off the WW website and theres no bechamel sauce, its pasta, "meat", pasta, "meat" pasta then a sauce made from framage frais and cream cheese (light or extra light), it was ok, not brilliant, I probably wouldnt' make it again but had two portions in the freezer.

if I was going to use a bechamel sauce I would use a low fat marg and skimmed milk, with lots of seasoning in and maybe a little bit of mustard to give it some taste.

Back