MAMA vegetable noodles

Jao : )

Hi all, I've just joined Minimins. I'm following the Slimming World plan. I was a member for about 6 months last year but due to family commitments I couldn't keep going to group. Once things have settled down I'll be back because I found it really helpful. I eat well and loads of fresh fruit and veg., but I'm totally into filling myself up on free noodles/free Mugshots etc. for a snack in the a.m. and p.m. as they definitely help me stop being tempted to stuff myself with fatty foods. I feel fairly aware of the free foods on SW EE but I have a question - does anyone know the Syn value of Mama vegetable instant rice noodles in a packet? Sold in Tesco for 55p. Absolutely delicious and way lower in fat and calories than Bachelors Supernoodles (which I think are free?), but I don't want to take any chances and get it wrong! I think they're 48 calories per 100gr and about 0.4gr fat per 100gr. Any advice would be much appreciated, and also any iformation of free noodle snacks. Many thanks and good luck with your weight loss! x

Hi, I don't know about the MAMA noodles, but it's only the low fat bachelors super noodles that are free, unfortunately there's only 2 or 3 flavours to choose from.

Hi, I don't know about the MAMA noodles, but it's only the low fat bachelors super noodles that are free, unfortunately there's only 2 or 3 flavours to choose from.

Thank you! I haven't seen low fat Bachelors Supernoodles; only the regular Supernoodles. Where do you get them? Thanks so much.

Thank you. We don't have a large local supermarket hence I haven't seen them - only the regular Supernoodles! - but I've now found them online. Thanks x

Back