MancBird Reloaded - The Road to Target

The Stone Roses Premiere was ace! I'll try and upload a pic on my phone in a min... xx

image-412000928.jpg

image-2614261663.jpg

Worked it out! Woo!

Ooh it looks like you got a good view from where you were!

It'll be weird hearing all the Manc accents in the film, I should be used to them really but it seems different on a big screen lol

Yesterday was NOT GOOD! Went for a meal with hubby and ended up flexi synning about 50 syns!!!

Lot of work to do to pull it back before WI!

Weekends are a killer!! Xx

That's what flexidays are for, don't panic :)

Did you have a nice time? xxx

Well done on your first week's loss - great result. Don't let one day off plan scupper your whole week - just flexi-syn it and move on! x

I bounced right back on plan after my flexi meal Sat night and hoping for a loss now (sneaky peeked and looking ok!).

Today's food in a mo... xx

Monday 3rd June 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEX B Hifi bar

Lunch - Leftover SW chicken curry from last night (4 syns for curry paste), 2 tbsps Pataks Lime Pickle (3) with extra chicken and peppers stirred through

Snacks - Activia yog, banana, curly wurly (6), melon and strawberries

Evening Meal - Too Warm! So chilli being scrapped and making burgers and a big superfree salad instead. With HEX A Feta XX

Syns - 13/15

Hex - 2/2

Last edited:
Food looks good, I LOVE Patak's Lime Pickle lol

I could of done with some of that with my own curry at lunchtime :D

Hi Jackie, whereabouts are you from in sunny Manc/Cheshire? Well done on your fab loss so far xx

Monday 3rd June 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Banana and 2 x Rocky Road Hifis HEXB (greedy!)

Lunch - Tikka chicken fillets (think free but need to check!) (checked and they are) ,salad, balsamic, HEXA Feta

Snacks - Activia yoghurt

Evening Meal - Post weigh in pork thing from one of the magazines with lean pork, bacon, pinto beans, onion, peppers and rice

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/183692-spicy-pork-mexican-rice.html

Syns - 0/15 TBC

Hex - 2/2

Last edited:
I'm in Altrincham so not too far at all!

I remember you from a couple of years back when I was last here. Nice to see you again - looks like you're doing great.

Aww thanks for stopping by, how are you getting on? xx

Last edited:
Aww thanks for srtopping by, how are you getting on? xx

Just starting this week. Excited and a bit nervous about my first ever class. When I did SW before I just did it myself with my colleague's old stuff. Even the thought of going to the class has made me look more closely at what I eat though.

I think class is definitely the way to go, at first at least, I find it really helps me and I'm sure everyone will be lovely. Let me know how you're getting on and any nice things you're scoffing! xx

Back