March Challenge

Well done everyone, you're doing fantastic! Apologies haven't been around, March has been family hospital month. :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everyone, you're doing fantastic! Apologies haven't been around, March has been family hospital month. :eek:

Hey Superfree Princess

Hope all better now - see you in April ?

xx

Didn't weigh in last Sun. And changed WI day to Thurs - however could not do then either (coz of work :rolleyes:).

So weighed in on Fri at 175.93 - taking my March total to slightly under 10lbs (almost 2lbs over my goal for the month).

:banana dancer:

Well done Bonkers. :)
Not sure I've lost anything this week. Been 2days to the pub. Will weigh tomorrow as I am at my sister in laws at the moment. Xx

Well done Bonkers. :)
Not sure I've lost anything this week. Been 2days to the pub. Will weigh tomorrow as I am at my sister in laws at the moment. Xx

Thanks Tessa...

One of the reasons I changed WI day was that I would be celebrating on the weekends and wanted to give myself enough time to work it off :p.

All the best for tomorrow xx

Thanks all, yep it certainly hasn't been much fun. Everyone's done brilliantly, I surprisingly met my March mini target, could have soooo gone the other way. Right April is on its way....:)

Back