Marie's Musings (16.5lb off)

I did it a bit differently in the end. MFP says I need 1220 per day to lose 2 pounds so I multiplied that by 7, then took away the 1500 for my DDs and divided the remainder by 4. Interesting numbers if I can stick to it!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wish I didn't do it now.
My bmr is 1400 x 7 = 9800
Minus 2lbs fat (7000) = 2800
2800 divided by 4 UDs = 700 :-(
And that's with me having zero cals on my DDs.
Have I worked that out right?

Hmm how do we know our maintenance cals? Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I went onto bmr calculator, height versus weight and age. Im 5ft 4, 40 years old ( looking good for forty I might add!!!) And 148 lbs so to maintain its telling me 1400 per day. Don't think I can survive on up days of 700 cals if its correct I've got no hope

Nooo 700 cals on an UD can't be right!!! X

I'll try the MfP one now x

So here's mine.. Think I did it correct..
1200 cals its coming up on mfp
X7 = 8400
- 1500 = 6900
÷ 4 = 1725

And according to juddd website I should do this...

So which to use that calculation or the juddd website one hmm!! X

No I'm not going to, I get too hungry lol x

Calculations look confusing! Lol I'm just sticking with 500 on a down day and being a rebel not counting on my up. Lol I will start counting if the weight doesn't come off though. I'll be watching with interest how well the calculations work out. 2 lb a week would be fab :) x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just used mine off the JUDDD too, that's where I got the 2200 from, it came out as 2178 or something like that. Im just using mine as a guide, to make sure Im not overeating on an UP day, but I am going to be flexible. I had 1900 on Saturday, so I only had 1500 on sunday to compensate. I don't want to go through all the hard work on 3 DDs every week just to blow it by going overboard on an UD.

But its all theory, and its just an experiment, so we shall see.

Anyway, Im having trouble getting anywhere near 1700 calories today. So far I have had a banana and a nature valley bar this morning, the last of my soup with a pitta and a muller rice for lunch, and for tea I am having chicken and broccoli pie with veg and butternut wedges. Oh yes, I had a curly wurly this afternoon to try and up my calories a bit. The whole thing comes in at under 1400 calories. Im going to throw in an activia intensely creamy, I imagine that'll be around 150 calories. Oh and I have some grapes, I'll have some of those too. :)

I just want to get a chunk off before I go to Mexico in September. I was the weight I am now when I went to Cuba last year and honestly I felt like a whale. Trudging around in the boiling heat, fat legs rubbing together, feeling huge in my costume. I don't want to feel like that again.

After September Im not bothered, 1lb a week will be more than enough.

Mexico!! How exciting !! I'm sure you'll have lost lots by then :)

Your day looks lovely! x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahhh yes the red raw patches I remember them well! We went to America in 2009 and I was at my heaviest my feet were blistered and my chunky legs rubbed together all day everyday. I hated every moment of that holiday because I was big. Last year we went again and I dropped 3.5 stone on CD. This year last two stone to go via juddd don't really care how long it takes as long as I drop something each week. :-D

Back