Melissa's food diary

We went to see Disney in ice with my daughter husband and 2 of Graces friends from school, it was really good and their little faces were so cute...all dressed as princesses too...adorable!

I know Jade, I was so looking forward to it as well, think I will use fromage frais next time!

Todays food

Breakfast

Chocolate shreddies
100ml semi skimmed milk
Banana

Dinner

Speed tomato soup
Vanilla muller light yoghurt
Strawberries

Tea

This is where today is going wrong lol ... have my best friend coming over with her new boyfriend and im too scared too cook incase it goes wrong so were having take out lol....gona try stick within my syns though? Had no syns so far today which is good lol...husband wants pizza hut so might just have a small pizza and give a slice to the baby and maybe get a salad with it?

I really need to lose 1lb or something this week to keep me motivated as I have found myself not very motivated as had no losses in a while? Have got enough soup to last me the week so aiming to have that every day for dinner so that should hopefully help!

Keep going lovely, you can do it!!! What did you do about the pizza?
If I have family / friends coming over and I don't want to cook, I will order take out for them and make myself an Italian style salad (prepared earlier in the day). It's hard to resist but if you have already made the salad, you'll be less likely to eat the pizza xxx

I had a medium vegetable supreme (only ate 6 slices of it though, hubby had the rest for breakfast lol) dont know how many syns :confused: oh and 1/3 of cookie and icecream....

Today, however, is a new day!
This is my line

Green day

Breakfast

Strawberries
Banana
Vanilla muller light yoghurt

Dinner

Tomato speed soup
1 slice 400g wholemeal bread (1/2 HE B )

Tea

Cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce made up with water
30g light cheddar cheese (HE A)
Steam vegetables

Snacks/syns

Benefit light choc and fudge (1/2 HE B )
Slice of gluten free almond traybake M&S (7.5 syns)
Mr chew sweet (3 syns)
HE A number 2: 250ml semi skimmed milk for tea/coffee

Total syns 10.5

Last edited:
Thanks Jade! Doesnt seem to have done any damage on the scales either after a cheeky peek this morning, still same weight as last weeks weigh in.

AF has been messing me about since Sunday but is now in full force, meh! Feeling mega crap and need comfort food!

Today's plan for food - Extra easy

Breakfast

Chocolate shreddies (35g HE B )
100ml semi skimmed milk (HE A )
Banana

Dinner

Speed tomato soup
Banana and custard Muller light yoghurt

Tea

Corn beef hash using lean corn beef (need to find out syns for this)
2 slices of wholemeal bread (6 syns)

*Udpate*

4 syns for 200g lean corned beef so will say 2 syns per portion as will use 2 x 200g tins

Snacks/syns

Rest of HE A milk for tea/coffee
3 x minature hero chocolates (7.5 syns)
Strawberries with canderel

Minature Heros are a baddd thing to have in my house, hubbys gran came last night with 2 tubs for the kids birthdays...put one away in the garage for xmas and the other has been opened, hubby has ate most of them already haha...put them on top of the cupboard so I cant reach them! Had 2 this morning but thats it now, no more...hubby can get them down for the kids then put them back! Chocolates are a mega weakness of mine.

Total syns 15.5

Last edited:
We dont buy any but hubbys gran always buys us chocolate for birthdays/christmas....shes abit of a feeder lol! Were going round on Monday and seriously she puts a buffet out every time we go...but its cakes mini rolls sausage rolls quiche sausages etc....nothing healthy what so ever...she also makes the most delicious fruit loaf!

Today's food

Green day

Breakfast

35g porridge (HE B )
100ml semi skimmed milk (part HE A)
125ml water
Chopped banana

Coffee (HE A milk)

Dinner

Chickpea dahl loaf
Vanilla muller light

Tea

Going to TGI Fridays :confused::thumbdown: nothing on the menu is healthy haha were gonna sit ar the bar so only bar snacks and probably a cocktail or some sort of alcoholic drink

Snacks/syns

2x minature heros (5 syns)
Plum
Pear

This week has just been a car crash kind of week...I weighed myself this morning and I was 1lb down lol, how? I do not know! Not expecting it to be the same on Monday morning.

Actually not too bothered, ive been feeling pretty crap and not really into dieting and being good... do need to get back on the straight and narrow on Monday though (avoiding allll of Robs nanas buffet ha) ... 10 weeks until christmas party and I need to be 8st something! If need be I will cut out all carbs 2 weeks before and no syns which normally gives me at least a 4lb loss

All of hubbys family are feeders! Xmas day his mum and dad do a huge greasy fry up, have chocolates/crisps/ nuts in little bowls everywhere then a huge dinner ans pudding etc...i can't wait though hahaa ....I always stop SW around my xmas du then resume after new year...normally try to be good ish on days in between xmas and new year tho

Ahhh your too good! I think im only feeling like this as im hoping that I will be at target by then haha....8-10lbs to go ish

Didnt end up going to TGIs for tea last night as they had no gas apparently, it was 10.15 and last orders was meant to be 10.30...we reckon the chef just wanted to go home early!!

Went to the local tandoori instead and I had 1/3 of pilau rice, 1/3 chicken tikka massala and a small bit of naan bread...was yummy and didnt over indulge like normally would!

Todays food - green day

Breakfast

35g weetabix crispy choc minis (HE B )
100ml semi skimmed milk (HE A)
Chopped banana

Dinner
Vegetable soup

Tea
Cheese and brocolli pasta n sauce made up with water
4 Quorn keiv bites (2 syns)

Syns/Snacks

Cofee and tea with rest of HE A
2 x benefit light HE B
Muller light
pear
1 x minature hero (2.5 syns)
Aldi bubbles choc (4 syns)

Total syns 8.5

Last edited:
Lost 1/2lb this week. Pleased with that after a shocking week! Was fully expecting a gain....I weighed last night when I woke to go for a wee and the scales said +3lb hahaa I was ready to cry!! Butt weigh in this morning thankfully 1/2lb off!!

Will update later with food diary, need to plan

Extra easy

Breakfast

35g porridge (HE B )
200ml semi skimmee milk (HE A)
Chopped banana

Dinner

Didnt have time today, didnt realise till 3pm that I hadn't had it yet...obv wasnt hungry!

Tea

Chilli con carne made with turkey mince, onions, passata, peppers
Long grain rice

Snack/syns

Penguin biscuit (5.5 syns)
Milky way (7.5 syns as son stole some)
Plum

Total syns 13

Back