Mel's Diary

Really please your results are clear. had pre cancer of the cervix years ago and testing is always a worry but every one should get tested. Also please to hear your new relationship is on track. lol on the batteries, i should do the same. Good luck with s&s x

Really please your results are clear. had pre cancer of the cervix years ago and testing is always a worry but every one should get tested. Also please to hear your new relationship is on track. lol on the batteries, i should do the same. Good luck with s&s x

Thank you honey :) its amazing how the batteries help, I don't obsess half as much and only notice my jeans feeling tighter around my waist x can't wait to give it a few weeks and see what they day :)

Hi Mel

i'm so pleased the tests went OK - and good luck with S&S, I couldn't hack it - but am sure you will do brilliantly on it! :)

Thanks :) I'm really struggling on it to be honest... I'm constantly cold and hungry. As much as I want to loose weight I don't want to be this uncomfortable .... I hate diets xx

Poor you :( I heard that you can have your shakes hot!? Pour a little cold water and add shake mix, shake well (in bottle given then top up with hot water - don't shake once you added hot water as it might burst open and burn ya. Hope this helps and there is also Marigold stock or bovril/marmite with hot water (count carbs!). Kel complained of the same thing. Good luck x

Well I think it's safe to say I well and truly failed on that diet... I have never found anything so hard! I have loads I packs left so maybe I'll try it again just before Xmas or in the new year to stop me gaining massive amounts over the festivities x

But for now it's right back on atkins.... Fried eggs and ham from breakfast and I feel like a kid with a new toy it's that's nice :)

I weigh now at 12'8 and want to to hit the 11's before Xmas x

Here we go again

Yesterday I bought a size 12 to 14 pajama set from Asda x I historically wore and 16 to 18 and they fit amazingly :)

Had a sneaky peak on the scales.... And I've somehow dropped 2lb x the batteries went back in after the slim and save fail lol

Happy Saturday my darlins :) hope you all have a great one x

Oh dear well I'm back lol and oh my did I lose focus back topping the scales at a whopping 13'4 now :0o

That's what being content does you to you I suppose x me and the lovely fella are going from strength to strength but unfortunately suffered a miscarriage three weeks ago.

I'm on a serious mission to drop some weight, get my body back to healthy and kick fertilities ass the start of April.

Played with atkins briefly but kept cheating so I've decided to give slim a save another shot. I has loads left over from last time and ordered a few more bits that I actually like and going to see it I can beat myself and my emotional eating into submission and get this done.

Hope you girls are well xx missed you all xxx

Oh Honey so sorry to about the miscarriage. Good to hear though that your new relationship is thriving. Sounds like you've got a good 'kick a@* attitude.

Welcome back, we've missed you too. X

Aww thanks hun :) how's it going for you?

Today has been a success has a porridge pack for breakfast and a shake for lunch then a small amount of chicken cauliflower and broccoli for dinner x loads of water and a couple of black coffees...

I will beat my fat @ss

Hi. Mel, sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Well done getting focused and good luck:)

Thanks hun :) xxx it's nice to be back

How's your journey going??

Day 2 today didn't sleep a wink last night... Very strange, just about to have my porridge and going 100% today as my son has a play date so they will be munching pizza and it's easier just to have a pack with veg instead of temptation x hopefully sneak in a little walk later :)

Day 3 x woke up with leg cramps so know I need to drink more water x

Yesterday went ok, but starving this morning... Really looking forward to my porridge pack today :) had a cup of tea with milk as the other half always puts one by my bed before he goes to work bless him x but black coffee and housework is the order of the day.

Had the chilli con carne pack last night with mashed up cauliflower it's was gorgeous... I must say the food pack are really nice.

Had a sneaky weigh in only 1lb gone but that's ok, if it decides to take it's time this time around then so be it, as long as it's going down and not up that's fine with me x

Have a good day everybody x

Well done on the lb:)

Back