Millie's food diary

Hey nice to see you back, we also had a funeral to arrange, I did ok over Christmas and still in target which is always good news!

Im so sorry to hear about that :(

Theres nothing worse. My friends funeral was on christmas Eve so lots of comfort food was scoffed...mainly in the form of chocolate...oops!!

Yesterdays Foods; SP Day

B - Strawberries + Orange + Greek yogurt (1 Syn)
L - Bacon + Beans + Two slices of small toast with butter (1.5 syns)
D - Omlette + cucumber + Lettuce

HEXA - Milk
HEXB1 - Bread
HEXB2 - 2 x Hi fi bars

Syns - butter (1.5) + greek style yog (1) + Doritos (7.5) = 10 Syns

Will update later with todays food :D Hope you are all having a good day

You can use things outside of SP as long as you syn it as far as I'm aware? If not its extra easy :-/ still getting to grips with this new plan haha.

yes, you can still have ''free' foods too, but as it says only on that 'rare' occasion, as SP is used for a super boost weight loss, so the 'free' foods are an ''occasional'' exception :)

The focus of Extra Easy sp is on Speed and Protein foods. If you want to eat a Free Food that doesn’t fall into these categories, that’s fine, and you will lose weight! You don’t need to count them as Syns and there’s a special section on the Extra Easy sp food diary to jot down these occasional Free Foods. However, if you really want to boost your weight loss and tighten up, stick with s and p.

Back