Minimal loss and consultant not helpful

Hi there. I’m max, i got 12 weeks free referral for sw,
I joined group last week and stuck to it 💯 not one slip up drank 2.5 litres a day was so good,, only lost 2 lb. ( wanted more for first week)
Again this week100% on plan drank 2.5 litres everyday no blips
I’ve just been to group today and maintained, I’ve done good food diary’s
She’s suggested I do a sas log. I have no sabotages, no cravings to eat badly.i exercise, I’ve got an active job,
I’ve been in tears all morning and I know, it’s stupid. but I’m baffled why I’m not losing? Ive got a bmi of 32 so classed as obese. 11.6 and 5 ft tall.
My consultant isn’t helpful she doesn’t answer messages. She saw how upset I was and just shouted, do a sas log. No support!
I felt like a dick getting upset, I couldn’t stay for Therapy, because I had to get my child. But do normally.
I’ve done this diet several times and always lost about 6/ 7 lb by week 2. So pissed!
Help required please thanks guys 😘😘😘

hBreakfast- eggs ( hard boiled poached or scrambled, no oil or milk) no bread. handful of tomatoes
Lunch massive salad no sauce with chicken breast and rice or pasta sometimes.
Or
Salad and Rice pot )2 syns
Dinner
Salmon poached no oil. Veg and sometimes a jacket or boiled pots no sauce
Free natrual
Yog and fruit for eve
2 hi fi bars
Grated cheese on veg In eve ( healthy a)
2 litresus of water and 2 teas (synx2 for milk )

Breakfast- mushrooms( in fry lite)
tin tomatoes and egg
Apple and strawberries
Lunch- pasta and salad or chicken in 2 small whole meal bread (he b) no sauce or spread.
With side salad
Diner. 5% fat mince mushroom peppers onion tomatoes and tom purée cooked in fry lite with spaghetti and side salad.
Plain fat free yog and strawberries and blueberries.
X2 hi fi bars 7 syns.
Milk and sprinkle of cheese on mince 20 g and. 3 teas and 3 l of water.
Thank you
Did slimming world for 3 weeks in October last year and lost 6.5 lb. gave up and restarted. It just fell off me. Between Oct and jan I’ve been awful eating crap constantly. I’d love your advice please

All looks good to me.

Did you take any measurements as you have an active job and you exercise so you could be losing inches and not the lbs.:)

If your consultant is useless, you can go to a different group my lovely.

Just because you started your 12 weeks at one group , doesn't mean you have to stay with that one. Image therapy is invaluable and you should never be allowed to leave one in tears. That's shameful.

Your diary looks good. Keep up the good work and don't be disheartened and compare this journey to previous ones.

Concentrate on this one, you will see results xx

No imches lost! It’s so upsetting! Keep having to tell myself I could have carried on eating crap and he fatter if I hadn’t started! But I am so devastated thx

If your consultant is useless, you can go to a different group my lovely.

Just because you started your 12 weeks at one group , doesn't mean you have to stay with that one. Image therapy is invaluable and you should never be allowed to leave one in tears. That's shameful.

Your diary looks good. Keep up the good work and don't be disheartened and compare this journey to previous ones.

Concentrate on this one, you will see results xx
This is the only one that fits I. Unfortunately. But I’ve messaged her and she has now replied after several this week. She just sent me a bulk standard sw messagevthey send everyone, she said about me buying the countdown and my money, and also asked if I’d done a diary??? She had then already? I know they see a lot of people but I’d have to be sure I would check things before replying. She’s got 4 kids and always saying she’s so busy. She shouldn’t do it if not into it, or not interested, she just didn’t care I was upset. To busy laughing with other members, and just shouted, do a sas! Feel so stupid

This is the only one that fits I. Unfortunately. But I’ve messaged her and she has now replied after several this week. She just sent me a bulk standard sw messagevthey send everyone, she said about me buying the countdown and my money, and also asked if I’d done a diary??? She had then already? I know they see a lot of people but I’d have to be sure I would check things before replying. She’s got 4 kids and always saying she’s so busy. She shouldn’t do it if not into it, or not interested, she just didn’t care I was upset. To busy laughing with other members, and just shouted, do a sas! Feel so stupid

I found when I was using my Healthy Extra A I was struggling more to lose weight. Cheese also felt like it was stopping the hard work!

What I did was upped my natural fat free yoghurt intake and completely cut out my Healthy Extra A. The HexA is there for a calcium intake and the yoghurt gives me that. I do have a load of mini babybel lights in my fridge for if I feel a little hungry I can have one of them or grate one of them on my chili or bolognese if I fancy some cheese and it's then completely free.

Other than that, your meal plan looks ok. Maybe play around with your pasta/rice/potato and see if there's an alternative you could have as some people I've spoken to have found despite them being free, if they're not doing a half decent workout they're impacting their weight loss. Maybe try some couscous with the salad or some cauliflower rice with a dinner and see how they go for you. If you don't like it don't do it for the sake of it though, I think the key to this is enjoying the food whilst sticking to plan.

Do you have other groups in your area you could go to instead of your current one to get yourself another consultant?

I found when I was using my Healthy Extra A I was struggling more to lose weight. Cheese also felt like it was stopping the hard work!

What I did was upped my natural fat free yoghurt intake and completely cut out my Healthy Extra A. The HexA is there for a calcium intake and the yoghurt gives me that. I do have a load of mini babybel lights in my fridge for if I feel a little hungry I can have one of them or grate one of them on my chili or bolognese if I fancy some cheese and it's then completely free.

Other than that, your meal plan looks ok. Maybe play around with your pasta/rice/potato and see if there's an alternative you could have as some people I've spoken to have found despite them being free, if they're not doing a half decent workout they're impacting their weight loss. Maybe try some couscous with the salad or some cauliflower rice with a dinner and see how they go for you. If you don't like it don't do it for the sake of it though, I think the key to this is enjoying the food whilst sticking to plan.

Do you have other groups in your area you could go to instead of your current one to get yourself another consultant?
Wow yourvweigjt loss is fab. Thanks for your advice. I don’t always need the cheese option. But do have a big tub of fat free natrual yog a day. I don’t have any others that suit me in the morn because I’m either on a night so can’t get weighed as retain water fron
Nights or they are in the eve andin a single mum. ThZnks agsin x

Hi
By looking at your food log I would say your not eating enough. You need to have 2 x HexA and 1 x HexB everyday and use at least 10 Syns each day as well. Another way i check is to log a couple of days of your food in to MFP and see what your calories are, this will give you an indication if you are under eating.
I dont understand why you need syns to loose? I find it hard to have my cheeseoption
And don’t like milk. I have a lot of fat free natrual yog I thought groups are meant to help each other. I put that I was struggling and upset and was gonna loose it. And everyone ignored it on the fb page, but replied to others. X

Wow yourvweigjt loss is fab. Thanks for your advice. I don’t always need the cheese option. But do have a big tub of fat free natrual yog a day. I don’t have any others that suit me in the morn because I’m either on a night so can’t get weighed as retain water fron
Nights or they are in the eve andin a single mum. ThZnks agsin x

Thanks!

I think your tub of natural fat free yoghurt per day covers your calcium requirement. That's exactly what I've been doing for mine but find the odd day where I'm hungrier than usual or fancy something of that healthy extra list so tuck in to it, but generally I stay clear of that.

I can't help you with the classes and consultant unfortunately. I do all of mine from home as it suits me. I weigh in every Saturday morning at approx the same time wearing the same clothes to keep it consistent. If you don't need the classes and consultant as a boost it might be the way to do it to see if it works. I find things such as the "slimmer for christmas" thread we had here and the regular updates of weight and keeping a weight loss diary on here enough motivation for me to stick at it so it works well for me. Also having now got the material from slimming world I have no need to pay to keep updating my slimming world website thing so I can do it all off my own back using free apps etc.

Stick around here and keep us all updated though, I think it'll help you. Some people find it helpful posting everything they eat every day, that might be a good thing to do as you may have weeks where you stick 100% to plan and don't lose and others where you do and you can go back and see what you've done differently.

Back