Miss Thomas Food Diary

Ive been naughty and not been updating this as ive only been on my phone.

But its Sunday... and im 4lbs down! Will edit and update food later x

kirstym said:
Well done - you are doing fantastic :) x

Thank u, been of work today and managed to stay out of the kitchen... Can't believe ive stated so motivated!! Ha better not speak so soon x

Yesterday
Day 16 . EE

Breakfast
Pached Egg
Beans

Lunch
Low fat chilli chicken super noodles

Dinner
Chicken and peppers in a juicy bag with wedges

Snack
Fruit LOTS

Syns
Juicy bag... 5 i think....

HeXa - none :(
HeXb - none...

Day 17. EE

Breakfast
Weetabix
Milk

Snack
Orange
Apple

Lunch
Chicken Mugshot
Orange
Apple

Dinner
Wedges
Beans
Egg

Snack
More Fruit.. asda have the most delicious oranges and apples at the minute

Syns
None :)

HeXa - Milk
HeXb - weetabix

Yesterday
Day 18 . EE

Breakfast
Weetabix & Milk

Lunch
Low fat thai chicken super noodles

Dinner
SW chilli & Rice

Snack
Lots of fruit

Syns
wrap.. 6.5 (not 100%)

HeXa - milk
HeXb - weetabix

Day 19 . RED

Breakfast
Weetabix & Milk

Lunch
chicken salad, lettuce, toms, cucumber, peppers, boiled egg, beetroot.

Dinner
Chicken and veg

Snack
Fruit LOTS
Activia yoghurt

Syns
CHEESEFREAKIN CAKE!! 20 syns!

HeXa - Milk
HeXb - Weetabix

had a sneak on scales and im 1lb up! so going to do red days until Sunday's weigh in. :( wrote this <<< before i ate the cheesefreakin cake!

Last edited:
Preparing for tomorrow. this might help me behave!

Day 20. RED

Breakfast

Poached egg & beans

Lunch
Ham & cheese sandwich
Activia
Orange
Banana

Dinner
Chicken and veg

Snack
Strawbs & Melon

Syns
NONE :)

HeXa - tiny bit of cheese in ham sarnie
HeXb - 2 slces of nimble
HeXb - beans

Hello :) I wish I could manage on as little syns, I'm finding it hard to get back into the swing of it still from chrimbo. Ur doing great! X

My head is just not in it this week.. im trying to go through and see if I have missed anything... feel really bloated and like this week has been totally pointless :(

Just one week... fingers crossed I STS this week and I will be VERY happy.

MissThomas said:
My head is just not in it this week.. im trying to go through and see if I have missed anything... feel really bloated and like this week has been totally pointless :(

Just one week... fingers crossed I STS this week and I will be VERY happy.

Hmm, might it be * week soon? It wreaks havoc on my weight loss & my mood x

Kieragh1515 said:
Hmm, might it be * week soon? It wreaks havoc on my weight loss & my mood x

No... not even close! :( see how it goes Sunday. Ive had a red day and feel really bloated so don't know what's going on! Will wait and see.

aw hun try not too be so hard on yourself - some weeks are just harder than others and there is sometimes just no reason for it.

When I am having a hard week I just try to think back to what I would have done in the past - what would I have eaten/drunk, what exercise would I have been doing (and the answer is always I would have been eating things and not even thinking about what was going in, I would drink alcohol and not even think about it as calories/sugar, not drink enough water and sit on my big fat you know what and do nothing!!) You have lost almost 15% of your original body weight and have done fantastic - don't forget how far you have come :)

And have one of these :bighug: xx

aw hun try not too be so hard on yourself - some weeks are just harder than others and there is sometimes just no reason for it.

When I am having a hard week I just try to think back to what I would have done in the past - what would I have eaten/drunk, what exercise would I have been doing (and the answer is always I would have been eating things and not even thinking about what was going in, I would drink alcohol and not even think about it as calories/sugar, not drink enough water and sit on my big fat you know what and do nothing!!) You have lost almost 15% of your original body weight and have done fantastic - don't forget how far you have come :)

And have one of these :bighug: xx

thanks Kirsty!! I just need to get through the weekend with no slip ups then next week i am giogn to have exactly what I had last week (had a 4lb loss so....) see what happens!

To be honest, a lot of my job is workign the streets and with the weather being cold ive been avoiding going out so on am ission to get a lot of visits done next week! :)

image-1114252958.jpg

Day 22. EE

Breakfast
Scrambled egg on wholemeal toast
Bowl of strawberries.

Snack
2 oranges.

Lunch
Poached Salmon, lettuce, carrot, tomatoes, beetroot.

Snack
orange and plum

Tea
Sunday lunch!!! Chicken, parsnips, cabbage, roasties, Yorkshire puds an gravy.

Syns
Ketchup - 3
Yorkshire pub x2 - 6
Gravy - 3

HeXa - milk in eggs
HeXb - 2 slices nimble

image-2439026825.jpg image-2408438676.jpg image-1384644084.jpg
image-625720292.jpg

30 mins on wii and 30 min run

Last edited:
Hey Miss :)
Just had a look at your diary - foods looking pretty good over here too! Btw, I love your square dinner set! I used to have one many moons ago and seeing yours reminded me of how neat they look. Although drinking out of a square mug was odd :D

Oh and you had ketchup! I haven't had that since I started SW, been craving it so bad the last couple of days....
Keep up the good work xx

Back