Mission skinny biatch here I come <3

Ahh that's great, thanks Mick :)

Was wondering is it okay I use fruit as I'm really not a veggie person, there are very few that I do like? Can I just eat fruit before my meal, prob sounds weird lol. Just a thought x

Yes it is...you just need to stick to the speed fruit, i.e. Not bananas, grapes, blueberries, etc...there is a huge list in your sw book...how about salads? I wasn't a huge veg person either but i learnt to like them! I have a lot of soup, especially for lunches...i batch cook them and then freeze portion wise! I make tomato soup (a bit of potato makes it really creamy) broccoli soup, butternut squash and lentil&bacon they easily cover 1/3 to 1/2 speed in a bowl
Sw is very much trial and error, ask my hubby, lol he is a really fussy eater but has to put up with sw food now even though he hasn't got a spare ounce if weight on him, lol
I cook a lot and keep trying new things...all the meals that get the seal of approval i write in a special recipe book but there have been some real shockers that will never make it back into my kitchen, lol

As I understand that's fine Jenn, ive done it a couple of times using an apple straight after dinner when ive been a bit shy of S foods in meal

Apple before a meal is a really good idea!!! Never thought of that...probably as most the fruit we eat in our house is either grapes, bananas or oranges!

I had a good idea? hold on I must go tell the Other Half she will never believe this!!!!!:8855:

Ha ha :).

Anyway weigh in day tomorrow really hoping the scales will be nice :), hope you all have a wonderful day, and will update food later :)

Good luck with tomorrow's weigh in. :) xx

Thank you both ;-), I'm feeling slimmer!!

Food diary for today:

Breakfast: porridge and milk hex a and b

Lunch: Apple and macoroni mug shot 2syns

Dinner: 2 apples before meal, Sw chips, low fat cheese, egg and spaghetti, and mayo, 8syns

Snacks: banana
Muller light
Ww hot choc 2 syns

Used 12/15 syns today oopsie :-/, did try with the speed foods today by adding apples before each meal as I don't have much here in the way of superfree veg so will be shopping for some tomorrow :) x will update with my weigh in tomorrow morning.

Arghhhhh this just reminded me after being to the shop today ive forgotten porridge oats AGAIN!!

Hi everyone:)

hope you're all doing well with your sw ...ive just joined here (not really sure what I'm doing)so was nice to read the thread. I've just done my first week but done sw before so hoping for good results. Jenn it looks like you are doing really well congrats...have you had a weigh in yet? Stupid qu but can anyone tell me how you get the lil award things under where you post please? Thanks

Mick I know exactly what you mean, I think I went wrong before as I'm a total chocoholic and used syns on small bars such as fredo which just made me want more.....this time I've been having the 2 Alpen light/hifi bars as my hexb but sometimes I'll have a third for 3 syns...that way I feel like I've had an extra treat but without using too many syns or tempting myself with cadburys :) also like you I have small extras on Mayo etc and want to be able to do this knowing it's not taking me to too many syns but not really having to keep counting so it helps me to keep 'treat' syns such as chocolate as low as possible. I also eat extra strong mints (helped me stop smoking) which are 1/2 syn so really good I can have a couple each day but again don't feel like I'm tempted to go mad. Hope this helps :)

If you find you want something sweet ive just seen on another thread and reminded me I used to have snack a jacks the caramel ones they are good as low syn but taste quite sweet :) for me if I can have something sweet but not something I'd of had before it helps if that makes sense

yea I saw them, was thinking 1 of them with fresh raspberries and a yoghurt poured over :D

Ooh looking at your posts has made me crave something sweet :), anyway some good news I have lost an astounding 7lbs this week, so so happy I must be doing something right lol :) x

WOW, 7LBS IS FANTASTIC!! Well done you. My weigh in tomorrow morning, I know ive lost but don't think its anywhere near that much but to be honest ill be happy with a loss of any kind, after putting on every week since start of November

If you find you want something sweet ive just seen on another thread and reminded me I used to have snack a jacks the caramel ones they are good as low syn but taste quite sweet :) for me if I can have something sweet but not something I'd of had before it helps if that makes sense

Feel like we're taking over jennjennx thread but just read this as I was snack-a-jack fan until I found kitkat minis are 2 syns!! and seriously fill that chocolately gap. Lidls do them I know....

Ooh looking at your posts has made me crave something sweet :), anyway some good news I have lost an astounding 7lbs this week, so so happy I must be doing something right lol :) x

Well done jennjennx...keep up the good work!!!! I'm hoping for 2 pounds this week but think i'll get stuck with 1...oh well better than sts!!!

Back