Mission to shrink part2

by the power of grey skull love it!!! lol

well working day of job number 1 almost completed, managed not to high five the boss in the face with anything (always a result). now job 2 to go followed by family evening. so far 3ltrs down and one raspberry shake whoo hooo go me!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Finally pre op assessment on the 19th!!! whooo hooo need ti be distinctly less fat by then. poxy surgeon sneared at my 103kgs stating well youve done well but youve got some way to go!!
well I dont know what that is in real money but im a women on a mission! I want a "lets try another sey of scales oh my god how have you managed that" reaction when I go back.. sick of being made feel inferior by the nhs. *news flash obesity does not cause colds * I know its not ideal or healthy but ***** you could go into a&e with a hammer sticking outta ya face and somehow it would be down to or implied that you being fat caused it. rant over .

still plodding on hope your all doing fabby :)

what is wrong with me so motivated doing so well today but seriously I could lick the fridge!!!!!!

any more water and I may drown..........:banghead::banghead:

LOL!

You really make me chuckle!!! :)

Thanks cat lol

in bed cant sleep anxiety overload.

made to bed without eating the fridge so thats a result.why does everything feel end of the world epic? most of the time im so chilled people check ive got a pulse. I dunno angry, ranty, anxious, slightly crazy hyper active mess yey go me whooo hooo.

sorry ladies you must get sick of me. promise ill even out soon hopefully fingers crossed(maybe).

in other news feeling ribby as I lay here who knew I had bones. I may have hip bones or really solid saddle bags hard to tell again ill keep you posted.:confused:;)

all you lovelys are such an inspiration love reading your diaries. I wish I could be all insightful and wise sometimes ill get there. (soon as the eye of crazy has past).

by the power of grey skull we will be thin. (sorry lou ive taxed it ,love it, love everything about it phrase of the week):)

you're doing great! you'll show them docs :D :D This diet is so harsh but we know why we're doing it so must soldier on :D

haha by the power of greyskull...it just came to me cos I was feeling all dramatic..I have the poowwwweeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr! I need to keep a sword handy for the best effect :)

I managed to stay away from the carbs yesterday but did have a mishap with some mini peperami...back to basics today with 4 packs only I need to get those scales on the move as I've been stagnant for a few weeks now

Have a good day hope the anxiety goes away a little

woooo hooooo!!!!
14.13 oh yer baby victory dance whoop whoop.

currently in office smiling lol me smiling seems to be making my colleagues nervous they think im up to something keep checking their chairs and allsorts moahaha!!! :D

have a fabby day ladies :)

you're doing great! you'll show them docs :D :D This diet is so harsh but we know why we're doing it so must soldier on :D

haha by the power of greyskull...it just came to me cos I was feeling all dramatic..I have the poowwwweeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr! I need to keep a sword handy for the best effect :)

I managed to stay away from the carbs yesterday but did have a mishap with some mini peperami...back to basics today with 4 packs only I need to get those scales on the move as I've been stagnant for a few weeks now

Have a good day hope the anxiety goes away a little

Not the worst things in the world to have a mishap with. I usually have the same mishap, but with fridge raiders. lol!

Agreed...but I sort of gave myself permission to eat six of the blighters because they are carb free!! What I will tell myself in the heat of the moment is ridiculous...I could talk myself into murdering someone if it meant a food reward afterwards!!

stressed!!! what a day at work seriously you'd not believe half. OH being an world class dare I say Olympic standard butthole booo just booo kids bordering on zoo standard behaviour.. grrrrrre currently hiding on my own door step with black coffee having a mental health fag. (before I go mental and become hazardous to someones health lol) boooo just booooo.:mad:

stressed!!! what a day at work seriously you'd not believe half. OH being an world class dare I say Olympic standard butthole booo just booo kids bordering on zoo standard behaviour.. grrrrrre currently hiding on my own door step with black coffee having a mental health fag. (before I go mental and become hazardous to someones health lol) boooo just booooo.:mad:

Ooh the whole world needs to get out of your way and let you do this miserable diet in peace!!!

Yesterday my 7 y o was hounding me and I actually ended up with my fingers in my ears going please stop please stop like a crazy lady!!!

Tonight she interrupted me when I was reading her story and I pretty much bit her head off lol

Slim and save need to give us a desert island to live on with our packs. And maybe a mute to rub our feet while we're there...

Amen tell it sister!!!

love it love everything about it. peeps need to back off or beware the rath of the high five!! lol :D

right so tomorrow ive got to drive to cheshire!!
issues
1.u cant drive my own finger up my own nose.
2.not sure where cheshire is.i do know sat nav nazi reckons its 4hrs away.
3.hate driving to places when I dont know the roads
4.the sat nav hates me
5.i hate the sat nav
6.heater in my bean machine doesn't work
7.tbh not sure how car works!!!

plus points
1.i drive home alone finally peace
2.ill take bank card if I get lost b&b and call international rescue (OH) to come get me.
3.could get lost for days awol ! love it.
4.if I make it home alive itll be an achievement defying all odds
5 . there's no fridge in the car

wish me luck ladies. once more into the breach.
by the power of grey skull I will get to cheshire and back!!!! (probally:confused:)

Subscribing - your diary is a fab read! And your so resilient it's great - love it a lot! if you make it to Cheshire you can always stop by the oaks for a shopping spree!

just realised my grip of geography is seriously poor. damn u cute guy that sat 4 seats down and one row in front had I not been doodling your name which ironically now escapes me over and over I may know how a map works!!!
(stay in school kids lol)

im not stupid but somethings I do better than others I can (to world class standards) sniff out a bargin a pair of boots or a balti but b roads say what??) boooo just booooo

ruby slippers thats the answer!!!:D

Back