Step2 810kcal Mission to slim

Cool. Yeahh so far, pretty nervous about tomorrow. I don't think that I have lost any weight at all, and I feel kinda bloated atm. Oh well, we'll see!!

Wbu? How has your weekend been? Alcohol (and nice food) free? haha

Omg I am being tortured! Everyone is eating a chippie! Boo I'm am so hungry and jealous!
Today I've had 2 banana shakes so don't want my last one yet as I will be starving later.
I have ordered a few spaghetti Bol packs this week so I hope they will help me along.
Weigh day tomorrow!

Mmmm... chip buttie with mushy peas nomnomnom..

BUTTT...

One more day.. you can do it! Imagine how good you'll feel tomorrow knowing that you made it through 100%.

My weigh in is at 7.15 so will let you know soon :)

So... I go into the consultants room thinking "****-****-****.. I think I've gained weight.. or maybe I've stayed the same.. I certainly haven't lost any!" I messed up majorly in my first week, consuming God knows how many calories in chocolates, double chocolate muffins and pastries. Somehow, I lost 7lb. I actually love this diet haha. Hope i can keep this up, will be bikini shopping sooner rather than later.

Hope everyone else is still on track, thought I'd treat myself with a bar lol

So... I go into the consultants room thinking "****-****-****.. I think I've gained weight.. or maybe I've stayed the same.. I certainly haven't lost any!" I messed up majorly in my first week, consuming God knows how many calories in chocolates, double chocolate muffins and pastries. Somehow, I lost 7lb. I actually love this diet haha. Hope i can keep this up, will be bikini shopping sooner rather than later.

Hope everyone else is still on track, thought I'd treat myself with a bar lol

Brilliant news, MC! Well done! :banana dancer:

Thanks! Haha loove the emoji :)

Weigh I done and lost another 4lb! Total lost 30lb in 5 weeks.
Am now 17.1, so all being well I will see the 16's next week- it's been a long time!
It seems strange to be so excited for 16.13 as it's still so big but at least I know I won't be there for long if I can stick to cd.
Am going on a long walk as I have to take my dog to the vets 3 miles away and I have no car.
I have the cd spag Bol today for dinner and I have to say I am really excited!
My cd lady is going into hospital next week for a routine op so will get 2 weeks of packs next Tuesday so hopefully can do this without her around. It will be quite nice weighing after 2 weeks and seeing a high number.

Well done Morgan! Keep it up! 30lb in 5 weeks is awesome!!

Have to say spag Bol was delicious - makes a really nice change to a banana shake.
I am completely knackered today after my walk and would love an early night but I have friends round so will struggle through.
They always bring cakes and biscuits bit I will resist!
Last week one of the girls brought my fav ginger cake and said surely you can have a little bit! They are really supportive though and as they are going to be out with me on my big night out at the end of June they know how much I want to lose the weight. Really hoping I get to my 1st target of 15.5 for then.

Am so hungry today and really badly want something stodgy and filling. Making me really fed up today for the first time in 6 weeks!

Back