Missmoss 6 and half stone to lose!

First weigh in today, 7lbs gone!!! Woo hoo, it's what I was aiming for. I was secretly hoping for more but can't complain, half a stone in a week is not to b sniffed at! :) (we are never satisfied are we lol). More of the same this week and am hoping to be in the 15s next week, fingers crossed!!

I'm feeling quite good this morning (despite the sleep deprivation and sheer exhaustion that goes hand in hand with having 3 small children) don't you just love ketosis! ;). Not had my first bar yet, don't feel hungry just drinking plenty of iced water. Hope everyone else feeling strong and positive! Keep going!! Xxx

Start weight 16s 10lbs
Week one -- 16s 3lbs (-7lbs) :)

Good luck today missmoss. Looking forward to seeing your loss. I also have a tick chart!!! Smart idea! Keeps me motivated and shows me how far I've come. One chart for each day and one for each pound! You're doing great. Keep it up :D

Thank you!! -7lbs so pleased with that! Oooo a chart for each pound! I never thought of that hmmmm might not be enough room on my fridge for a chart that big lol. Thanks for the support! I hope you are doing well on your own exante journey :) x

Fabulous loss Missmoss, very well done :D

Well done. Here's to a good week two for you. :)

The rest of today has been fine diet wise, nothing to report. Just had my last bar and am enjoying a can of coke zero before I go for a bath and try and get an early night! Hubby watching football, again lol! It's gonna be a long month! I hope you all have a nice evening xx

Lol re the football that so us too.. Will be spending more time online, will miss my TV!! Well done on your first week weigh in :)

Had another 100% TS day again so far. Had a lovely day, really sunny here so took a walk to the beach with the children then spent the rest of the afternoon at my parents house with the boys playing in the garden.

Just had my last bar and coke zero, struggling tonight! Not physically hungry at all, just really fancy something yummy to eat!!! :/ I'm determined not to give in but I am feeling sorry for myself :(

Woken up this morning and feeling better. Sorry to see a big fat cross on my chart!!! Nevermind,! Could have been a lot worse. I opted for a cheese omelette and salad and stopped at that. sorry that I gave into temptation but it is what it is, done now just got to get on with today. I WILL have a 100% TS day today!! Xx

Well, fell off the wagon spectacular style since my last post! (well, more like i dived head first off the wagon into a vat of chocolate!! :/ ). TOTM, no excuse but that's probably why! Nevermind, these things happen I suppose. The trick must be to not let it roll on for 6 months. Managed a 100% TS day today, I have climbed back on the wagon and endeavour to stay firmly strapped in for as long as possible!! Should b weigh day tomorrow but not going anywhere near the scales, too scared to face the damage. I've asked my husband to hide them till next fri. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!! Xx

Well done on getting back on it 100%, that can be the hardest part and you've achieved it :)

Well done on getting back on it 100%, that can be the hardest part and you've achieved it :)

Thank you Katie! I'm sooooo fed up with myself starting and stopping (well mostly stopping). The first time I did a vlcd I sailed through it, but every restart since seems to get more and more difficult. So cross with myself!!! Hope your doing ok, will try and catch up with everyone's diaries tomorrow. Thanks for the support, it means a lot :)

Back again for restart number?!?!? Stocked up on water and coke zero, will have my first shake mid morning. Not gonna ramble on and over analyse everything, just got to get on with it!! Still time this year to make a difference to my health, appearance and self esteem, don't want to be one of those people who is always 'going to do it one day! Today is the day!!! No looking back!! (Sound like I've swallowed a self help book lol) xx

Hi MM well done on coming back. It isn't easy to stay on track but the important thing is to get straight back on as quickly as possible. It also helps to stay on the forum. I dis well last year but have struggled this year. However I find that if I keep posting I minimise the damage!

Day one yesterday was ok, got through it but did feel a little sick as the afternoon went on, think I need to try and space my shakes out more evenly (especially in these first few days) I usually like to wait as long as poss to have them coz I get more picky in the afternoon. I used to joke that 'I don't know why I'm overweight coz I only have one meal a day, it starts at 4pm and finishes when I go to bed!' ? . Weighed this morning still the same 16.5lbs!!!!! ? wish I could resist daily weighing! Hope everyone is doing well on their own individual journeys!! Stay strong, have a good day xxx

Day 2 yesterday was spent running around had to take my eldest to an appointment first thing and the rest of the day was spent out and about entertaining the kids, was forcast rain but ended up lovely and sunny! Day at home today cleaning and drinking water!!!! Don't drink anywhere near enough when I'm out. Have decided I'm gonna try my best to wait until sat before I weigh myself (well I say that now might be a different story by the morning lol)

So day 3 today!! I haven't got that empty feeling I usually have after a couple of days, maybe because it's nearly TOTM!! Or maybe because I haven't been drinking enough water?! In the past my water intake has definitely affected my losses. Well hope all goes well today for everyone! Will check back later xxx

Back