Monday weighers ?

OMG week 7 weigh in and am amazed I've dropped 7lb this week, happy beyond words !

fantastic Angel...I only lost 2 1/4lbs but am now on day 14 of totm and it seems to be going away! I did however lose 8 inches since i started. I am hoping I have some more water weight to lose coz of totm and it will fall off me next week. Haha I can only wish!
Got some golden veg flavouring this week but im not sure. I like it for about a 3rd of the cup and then i pour it out coz it makes me feel sick. Nice change from tea/coffee/hot choc though when you want something warm. I have started to go off the tetra packs (nooooooo) and I am so fussy with everything else I am panicking.So I have mixed it up a bit this week and got some choc mint ( to have cold ) and some vanilla ( to have warm with coffee ). I am feeling terribly cold this week. How is everyone else?
xx

fantastic Angel...I only lost 2 1/4lbs but am now on day 14 of totm and it seems to be going away! I did however lose 8 inches since i started. I am hoping I have some more water weight to lose coz of totm and it will fall off me next week. Haha I can only wish!
Got some golden veg flavouring this week but im not sure. I like it for about a 3rd of the cup and then i pour it out coz it makes me feel sick. Nice change from tea/coffee/hot choc though when you want something warm. I have started to go off the tetra packs (nooooooo) and I am so fussy with everything else I am panicking.So I have mixed it up a bit this week and got some choc mint ( to have cold ) and some vanilla ( to have warm with coffee ). I am feeling terribly cold this week. How is everyone else?
xx

8 inches is fantastic but so is the weight loss considering you we're still TOTM,
I find my taste buds change with regards to products the best way is just what your doing and try as many as possible to find what you like. I love the veg flavouring but agree its not for everyone, x x x

Hi Ladies,

I'm also a Monday weigh inner!

I started SS at the end of July and have lost 2 stone 5lbs! Unfortunately I had stayed the same for the last few weeks as I fell of the wagon! But have been 100% since Thursday and I'm looking forward to my weigh in on Monday!

Good luck everyone!

Back