Mother of 2's slim down diary

Hey well done for getting up and getting back! I'm sure you'll be in K in no time x. Sometimes you just need to let your mind get in the right place, but I;m sure the woe will give you 1) something to focus on other than the other stuff thats had a bad effect on your emotions and 2) some control back, which will in turn help you to stay more positive.

I bet you kick low carbs butt today!

Love Busy x

Thanks Busy! I really needed to hear that this morning. I woke up with a headache and feeling hungry! I am drinking constantly and on the loo constantly too! I am not in ketosis yet...fingers crossed I will be at the end of the day!

Hey you will be hun and feel a lot better for it

It's Thursday today- but decided not to weigh in today. If I don't lose anything (or even put on because of my blip, I would feel crap!)

i was was out all day today, usually I would find that hard, but I came prepared. I even went to Starbucks with a friend, and sat watching him eat a slice of cake and drink a tot chocolate. I had a peppermint tea.

I have aves just come home and checked and I am finally in ketosis! I feel hungry though...I think I might have a chicken omelet for tea.

Well done on getting into K, I'm currently guarding my K like a hawk! Totally understand about not WI, it's one of the things that can play on my mood also if I don't see results - so I go mainly by what items of clothing I am fitting into.

Hope you have a great day x

Well, I wasn't in ketosis Thursday afternoon, or yesterday! It must have been the lack of light, or wishful thinking it was pink.

I checked again this morning, still no. I went to the cinema with my 2 children. I ate an Atkins bar while my children had popcorn. We came back and I made the children lunch, then tidied and hoovered the whole house (even moving the sofas out to clean behind!). I then realised it was 5pm and only eaten the bar all day! I checked and YES I am in ketosis! I have completely lost my appetite! I still have to stop myself picking at things...that is obviously habit not hunger! We are having a bbq tonight with friends, there will be lots of nibbles out. I have made some cheese straws which I find so moreish. However, it has taken me ages to get into ketosis. Not even a glass of wine or a cheese straw will make me wobble!

I woke ore up this morning and feel slimmer. Still a long way to go, but I feel happy! Happy happy happy!

Its been a good day (I know it's far from over, but I feel positive!)

So good to hear MO2 x. Hope you had a fab barbecue x.

Back