Mrs F's Food Diary - Trying to keep the momentum up!!

Thanks Hun!!

Yesterday was so busy I didn't make it on here, but it went a bit like this:

B: coffee latte shake
S: satsuma and pear
L: peanut meal bar
S: granola bar
D: chicken and chorizo soup
S: mullet light and some ice cream (not together :))

Exercise: 15 min gym session, 45min spin class and 1 hour body pump session .... I ache today :)

Today's plan:

B: banana shake
S: banana
L: choc meal bar
S: proper corn
D: homemade burger and chips with salad

No exercise today as I am working late!!

Sounds like two good food days!

Hello All - I honestly don't know where the last week has gone! Mental!

Anyway, still ticking along over here, the majority of the time on plan, with a few off plan meals, which i try and counter act with more exercise....I suppose how normal life should be (but i have been on a diet for what feels like forever so it feels a bit strange haha!!

Sticking with SF this week, however I am considering moving to pure CC'ing. With the above thought in mind, I think I need to move away from "dieting" and more to normal healthy eating for life!! I still have a good stone to lose (possibly more!), but I think I need to lose it in such a way it is maintainable, and it is not going to be "got to goal, fall off the wagon" type thinking!!

Anyway, plan for today:

B:Summer berries meal bar - 210 calories
S: Blueberries and a mango muller light yogurt - 125 calories
L: Chocolate crunch meal bar - 210 calories
S: Pear and a satsuma - 93 calories
D: Noodles with salmon and vegetables in a soy, ginger and chili sauce (I will confirm calories later)

Exercise: Hour badminton session

Go sober update - I am still sober :) Last sober weekend completed, I am now on the lead in to November - that glass of wine on Saturday is going to taste soooo good!!

Hope everyone is ok, off to try and catch up on some diaries! xx

Love following your progress - am really inspired by the way you stick to the plan (and always have a sneaky eye out for meal or snack suggestions!)

Know what you mean about starting to find ways to maintain this plan, as I can definitely say I don't want to eat slim fast bars the rest of my life (unless they bring out a wider selection of flavours!) but I do love the 3-2-1 plan, and am finding it straightforward to stick to.

Massive congrats with your progress, inspirational xxxx

Love following your progress - am really inspired by the way you stick to the plan (and always have a sneaky eye out for meal or snack suggestions!) Know what you mean about starting to find ways to maintain this plan, as I can definitely say I don't want to eat slim fast bars the rest of my life (unless they bring out a wider selection of flavours!) but I do love the 3-2-1 plan, and am finding it straightforward to stick to. Massive congrats with your progress, inspirational xxxx

What a lovely message - thank you so much :) I don't really feel inspirational, it's all you guys that keep me going :)

I completely agree about the 3-2-1 plan, the structure is everything I needed!! I am thinking maybe about dropping to one slimfast meal a day, a low cal lunch (200 cals) and then a normal dinner, with a couple of low cal snacks! Might give it a try, and will let you know how it goes :)

Thanks again lovely xxx

So just got in from badminton and something is definitely up with my lower back, it's agony! Ok(ish) if I am standing, but to sit down feels like a hard lump in the bottom of my back, and then shooting pains all over my lower back and round to my hips :( just going to have a nice warm shower then settle down and hope a good nights sleep gets rid of it!!

I think it's my bodies way of saying too much exercise, not enough wine hehe xx

Ouch ! Hate back problems. I have read somewhere that backs can flare up due to weight loss too (all the readjustment). How much does that suck?!

would love to see what you come up with for 200 cals 'normal food' lunch, I've always struggled to find options!!

x

Ouch ! Hate back problems. I have read somewhere that backs can flare up due to weight loss too (all the readjustment). How much does that suck?!

would love to see what you come up with for 200 cals 'normal food' lunch, I've always struggled to find options!!

x

You could be right hun, Obviously having 7 stone less than i used to probably makes me hold myself a little different! I hadn't thought of it like that before! It felt a bit better yesterday so went back to the gym, but feels a little tender again today - whoops!! xx

So yesterday was a bit of a mixed S/calorie counting/random nn#on diet day!

It looked like this:

B: SF summer berry meal bar - 210 cals
S:10 Cal Jelly with a muller light mouthwatering mango yogurt - 100 cals
L: Mexican chicken ceaser salad - 313 cals
S: Satsuma, Pear and a babybel light - 132 cals
D: Chicken Tuscany Soup - 240 cals
S: m&ms - 420cals *whoops!!

Exercise - 3 miles on the bike in the gym and 1 hour body pump session - 453 calories

So total consumed - 1418 (eek) and total burnt - 453 so total calorie intake 965

Interesting to look at it like this.... but weird to get my head round!!

Today I am going to have to go full calorie counting as I have completely run out of SF stuff, so it starts like this:

B: Nutirgrain cinamon granola bar and an apple - 236 calories
S: Graze lightly toasted pistachios - 104 cals
L: Tuscany soup - 240 calories
S: Graze brilliant banana bread - 56 calories
D: Not sure yet as i am out at a show with a friend.... will update later

Have a good day everyone - its almost the weekend (and November YEY!!) xx

Wait for this as a really random dinner - massive bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes with skimmed milk and 3 packets of raisins - 552 calories....We didn't have time to eat so that was the first thing i could get my hands on when i got in :)

Today so far:

B: Crunchy oat granola cinamon bars and graze garden of england box - 256 calories
L: Chicken and bacon salad - 250 cals
S: 180g raspberries - 91 calories

Not sure on dinner yet. Off to the gym for a swim tonight - plan to do an hour, which using MFP works out at 671 calories?!?! Really!!

I had 3 slices of toast with peanut butter and strawberry jam for dinner the other day. SO good, and would previously have wolfed that down for breakfast, but figured was ok to use my dinner Cals on it!!

love crunchy nut cornflakes! Sounds like a YUM dinner :)

I had 3 slices of toast with peanut butter and strawberry jam for dinner the other day. SO good, and would previously have wolfed that down for breakfast, but figured was ok to use my dinner Cals on it!! love crunchy nut cornflakes! Sounds like a YUM dinner :)

Aaaah peanut butter and jelly on toast - AMAZING!!! I want this now ;) xx p.s. Excuse the jelly wording my mum and grandad are American so I can't stop myself!!

Hope the wine went down well ;) xxxx

Sorry for lack of anything from me, work has been crazy which has meant I haven't made it on here (or to the shops for SF stuff so CC it has been!!)

Summary of the last 2 days:

Monday:
B: Breakfast raisin bakes bar and 2 small satsumas - 207cals
S: Banana and Pear - 129cals
L: Chicken and Vegetable Soup - 272 calories
S: Hartleys Jelly and mullerlight mango yogurt - 100 cals
D: Singapore noodles with mushroom stir fry - 369 cals
S: 2 babybel lights - 84 cals

Exercise - 1 hour badminton - 302 cals burnt

Tuesday:
B:Total 0% greek yogurt with blueberries and raspberries - 136cals
S:Apple fruity breakfast bar - 136cals
L:Chicken and Chorizo soup - 284cals
S:Graze banana bread punnet and a pear - 173 calories
D: King Prawn and avacado salad with dressing - 410 calories
S: Raisan and Jelly - 100 cals
(Oh and a sneaky glass of vino - we had a bad day....170cals)

Exercise - 30mins in the gym and a 45 minute step and tone class - 593 calories burnt

And on to today......

B: Breakfast bakes raisan bar, raspberries and blueberries - 206cals

And the rest of the day i have no idea as i left my lunch at home ... great!!! Exercise today will be 45 minute soinning class and 1 hour pump class plus some time in the gym - 715 calories burnt

Phew role on the weekend!!! xx

Hope you had a nice weekend lovely xxxx

Back