ProPoints Mrs-s WW pregnancy diary!

I didn't! Did lie down for a bit though lol. Just waiting on DH get home and we can eat and then get kids in bed. Bath and early night for me I'm knackered not even done much today lol x

Hope you get your early might and you can relax. Take it easy x

Take it easy :) what's choc mug cake? Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Take it easy :) what's choc mug cake? Xx

Is 2tbsp plain flour, 2tbsp sugar 2tbsp cocoa (I used 1 spoon sugar and a galaxy hot choc sachet) 2tbsp oil and 60ml water and I stuck a galaxy caramel celebration in the middle so was melted caramel in middle. You mix everything together and put in micro, 1 min then check mine need extra 30 seconds, really good to say time it takes! DH was well impressed! Not sure how accurate points are though cus I had off recipe x

Well early night didn't work out kids arnt even in bed yet, gunna get pjs on and eat my choc when they finally sorted!

Todays food -

B -3pp
Go ahead yogurt slices forest fruit

L - 18pp
Cheese and salad cream sandwich
Shape raspberry yogurt
Wotsits

D - 22pp
Beef stew and dumplings
2 slice of bread and butter

S - 7pp
Terrys chocolate orange, 6 segments

Total 50/40pp weeklies remaining = 28/49pp

Had my water too, I'm doing good on that front! How everyone's had a nice day x

Is 2tbsp plain flour, 2tbsp sugar 2tbsp cocoa (I used 1 spoon sugar and a galaxy hot choc sachet) 2tbsp oil and 60ml water and I stuck a galaxy caramel celebration in the middle so was melted caramel in middle. You mix everything together and put in micro, 1 min then check mine need extra 30 seconds, really good to say time it takes! DH was well impressed! Not sure how accurate points are though cus I had off recipe x

Thanks for sharing- that sounds lovely, hope the boys are sleeping now x

Oh my word that sounds amazing!! Going to have to try that xx

So no early night caught up with me today, didn't get to school till past 10am cus my phones broke no alarm and kids decided to have s lie in, wish they would've done that when it was school holidays lol!

Struggled with food today, not much in shopping due tomorrow and I got a midwife appointment too.

Today's food -

B -0pp
None

L - 18pp
Cheese and salad cream sandwich
Shape Strawberry yogurt
Jelly tots

D - 17pp (will be)
2 slices toast with lurpak
Scrambled eggs and half tin of beans

Total - 35/40pp

Will update later when I used my left over points!

Hi Becki, hope you manage to get some rest today, was Jesse school ok getting in late x

Yeah his teacher is really nice, I got a nap this afternoon and in bed now, had 3 celebrations for 4pp
So total is 39/40pp x

Wow feel so sick today, nearly fainted earlier so had to buy some Lucozade hope I feel better soon

Hi just thought I'd stop and say hello
I'm Sammie 23 and pregnant with my first child (26 weeks)
I'm trying to have a healthy pregnancy but have slipped up over Xmas so have decided to do weight watchers again until I give birth in April and hopefully minimize the weight gain.
I just wondered have you changed the amount of points you would usually have ( when not pregnant ) . My daily allowance usually is 26 but this seems pretty low with being pregnant and I am finding myself constantly hungry ..
I was thinking about maybe splitting up my weeklies over the days so that I'd have an extra 5-6 points per day and then also snacking on lots of fruit .
How many weeks are you now?
X

Hi just thought I'd stop and say hello
I'm Sammie 23 and pregnant with my first child (26 weeks)
I'm trying to have a healthy pregnancy but have slipped up over Xmas so have decided to do weight watchers again until I give birth in April and hopefully minimize the weight gain.
I just wondered have you changed the amount of points you would usually have ( when not pregnant ) . My daily allowance usually is 26 but this seems pretty low with being pregnant and I am finding myself constantly hungry ..
I was thinking about maybe splitting up my weeklies over the days so that I'd have an extra 5-6 points per day and then also snacking on lots of fruit .
How many weeks are you now?
X

I'm nearly 18 weeks, I should be on 35pp but I've upped it to 40 and then with weeklies it works out as 1880 average cals a day plus fruit and veg
You really really shouldn't let yourself be hungry when you're pregnant Hun, baby needs nutrients to grow so I really don't think 26 points is sufficient at all!! I'm not trying lose much just maintain if I can. Can you get everything you need in those points? Dairy, protein and then your carbs and fruit and veg. Going off 1pp = 40cal rule 26pp is only 1040cals plus f + v very low even when you arnt pregnant! I'd have at least 35pp a day which is 1400 then your fruit and veg plus weeklies should give you a better amount to get all the stuff you need in there x

Today -

B - 6pp
1 slice toast w lurpak
Shape strawberry yoghurt

L - 13pp
Southern fried chicken wrap
Wotsits

D - 31pp
Pepperoni pizza chips and mayo

Total - 50/40pp weeklies remaining 18/49pp

Wasn't gonna have such a high dinner but really tired tonight and couldn't be bothered cooking, really doesn't matter cus want to be using my weeklies anyway as much as I can and only one day to use them before they restart.
Hope everyone's had a good day x

I'm nearly 18 weeks, I should be on 35pp but I've upped it to 40 and then with weeklies it works out as 1880 average cals a day plus fruit and veg You really really shouldn't let yourself be hungry when you're pregnant Hun, baby needs nutrients to grow so I really don't think 26 points is sufficient at all!! I'm not trying lose much just maintain if I can. Can you get everything you need in those points? Dairy, protein and then your carbs and fruit and veg. Going off 1pp = 40cal rule 26pp is only 1040cals plus f + v very low even when you arnt pregnant! I'd have at least 35pp a day which is 1400 then your fruit and veg plus weeklies should give you a better amount to get all the stuff you need in there x

Thanks for that Hun, I worked out what I ate yesterday to be around 40 points which was a bit more than I'd have liked but I think. If I can aim for 35 then I should be on the right track .. I think I forgot how restrictive weight watchers is , I was doing slimming world for a while before I got pregnant where obviously you can eat quite a bit more but I didn't get on very well with it as I found I just ended up gorging on carbs all the time because they were counted as free.. I obviously work better with a more controlled diet. Like you I'm not trying to lose weight as such just maintain as well as I can so that once baby is here I'm already in the routine of eating healthy and hopefully will find losing the baby weight a bit easier .

X

Thanks for that Hun, I worked out what I ate yesterday to be around 40 points which was a bit more than I'd have liked but I think. If I can aim for 35 then I should be on the right track .. I think I forgot how restrictive weight watchers is , I was doing slimming world for a while before I got pregnant where obviously you can eat quite a bit more but I didn't get on very well with it as I found I just ended up gorging on carbs all the time because they were counted as free.. I obviously work better with a more controlled diet. Like you I'm not trying to lose weight as such just maintain as well as I can so that once baby is here I'm already in the routine of eating healthy and hopefully will find losing the baby weight a bit easier .

X

I'm the same I love carbs lol. There will be times you eat more than your points but I say as long as you making mostly healthy choices with your food then don't worry too much if you're going over abit. Baby will be having growth spurts at points so your appetite is affected and best thing you can do is eat! xx

Back