Mrs Scandude's Slimming World food diaries

Yummers x

Quick update on today's noms....

Breakfast - egg and bacon cups (free), breakfast mix - tomatoes, onion, peppers and mushroom (all speedy)
Lunch - 1/2 a tin Asda vegetable chilli (free), 1/2 pouch basmati rice (1 syn) and salad (speed)
This afternoon I had a banana (free) and an orange (speed). I don't know what I'm having for tea but it will be at group after I've been weighed. Have to go to Asda first so will pick something up there. I'll have my b choice later too, maybe some toast and peanut butter for supper :eatdrink051:

A great day - after another great week you deserve the reward of a nice big loss!!

Woo Woo - you're doing so well - I need to keep reading your food diaries to encourage me to follow the plan to the letter!!

So yesterday as we all know was Valentine's Day and me and Mr Scandude decided we were going to stay in and have a nice meal together, which was NOT going to SW friendly. We bought one of the Morrisons meal deals, and it was really good value for money! I've synned it all up, enjoyed it, and am not going to feel guilty. But what I AM going to do is try and cut down my syns over the next few days, having between 5 - 10 (currently allowed up to 20 a day) which I hope will help come weigh in on Tuesday!
Yesterday's menu:
Breakfast - egg and bacon cups (free), tomato, mushroom, onion and peppers mix (speed)
Lunch - Salad (speed) with boiled egg and sliced potato (free), chicken thighs (no skin) (free), dressing - (1 syn)
Tea (ooooooo wait for it!!!)
Starter - Coquille St Jacques (4.5 syns) with ciabatta (10.5 syns), olive oil and balsamic (6 syns)
Main - Steak (free), half a pack green vegetable medley (2 syns), half a pack herby new potatoes (1 syn)
Dessert - strawberry, prosecco/belgian chocolate crumble (18.5 syns)
Wine - small glass of spumante (4.5 syns)
Grand total = 48:eek::classic_roll_eyes:

So, moving swiftly on......next few days will be damage limitation!
Breakfast - SW quiche (eggs, cottage cheese, pek ham - free; green beans, broccoli, tomato and onion speed), baked beans (free) and vine tomatoes (speed)
Lunch - Aunt Bessie's sweet potato jacket (0.5 syn), half a tin Asda vegetable chilli (free), carrots, cauliflower (speed), peas (free)
Tea - diet coke chicken (free and speed), rice (free), cauliflower, carrot (speed), and peas (free)
In between - Oatso Simple Spiced Pumpkin (b choice), banana (free), 2 boiled eggs (free) and 350ml skimmed milk (a choice)

Last edited:
Your Valentine's meal sounds lovely - I think SW's v flexible & you're doing the right thing to celebrate then compensate for the rest of the week - yes we want to lose weight but we also want a life :0icanfly:x

Your Valentine's meal sounds lovely - I think SW's v flexible & you're doing the right thing to celebrate then compensate for the rest of the week - yes we want to lose weight but we also want a life :0icanfly:x

Exactly. Last time round I would beat myself up if I had a syn heavy day. No more. Life is for living!

So here we are nearly at the weekend again and my last day at work til Monday. Going to try and have a reasonably chilled weekend, with not too much to do, as Mr Scandude is full of manflu and feeling poorly. So there might be an opportunity to do some batch cooking - we shall see!
Breakfast - SW quiche (eggs, cottage cheese, pek ham - free; green beans, broccoli, tomato and onion speed), baked beans (free) and vine tomatoes (speed)
Lunch (planned) - roast chicken, pasta and sweetcorn (free), pesto sauce (2 syns), mixed salad (speed)

Hope the patient improves over the weekend and you fill the freezer will lovely SW stuff ;)

Monday how soon you come around!!!! Didn't get any batch cooking done unfortunately over the weekend, but I'm off work after today so might get some done then.
Breakfast - egg and bacon cups (free), tomato, mushroom and onion mix (speed)
Lunch - pasta with pesto ( syns), cold roast beef (free), tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrots and lettuce (speed)

Enjoy your time off work and your cookathon!

Hi all

Back to work now after a few days off. I've stuck to plan so am hoping all will be good tomorrow night- last week I lost another 2lb (yayy) and foolishly signed up to try and lose 4 this week to get my 2 stone award. Hmm. We'll see!

Breakfast - Pek ham, boiled egg (free) and spinach (speed) sandwich (b choice)
Lunch - a bit of a mix of a few things - couscous, pasta salad, rice salad, spinach cucumber and cherry toms, sweetcorn, boiled egg, new potatoes and bbq chicken. I'm allowing 3.5 syns to cover sauces etc
Tea - Takeaway chicken kebab (allowing 6 syns for oil) with ww wrap (5) and loads of salad (speed), bbq sauce (1)
15.5 syns used

Last edited:
Well done on your 2lb loss and for staying on plan whilst you're off work - hope you the target you set but it's a big number so don't feel pressured ;)

Back