MrsM's weightloss mission!

Well last week I lost 1lb, and this week I lost 2.5lb! Got my 2 stone award tonight so feeling pretty good :)

Off on holiday at the weekend so will see what happens once Im back, although we are staying with friends in Belgium and have organised a slimming world week so hopefully shouldn't be too damaging! lol

MrsM well done on your 2 stone loss enjoy your holiday x

Well we are back from holiday now!

Stuck to plan the beginning of the week but by the end we were totally off! Cappuccino's with cream, belgium waffle with melted white chocolate lol

weighed at home and looks like I have managed to lose 2.5lb....no idea how!!! Lol

will see for definate at weigh in on Wednesday

MrsM

wow well done that is great x x

Well...I lost 1lb!

Somehow I think last week caught up with me over the last 4 days! I was 100% on plan from the moment we got back to the UK so it's the only explanation I have for the difference from the other day! I weighed myself at home when I got in and they are again exactly the same as the scales at group!

Least I didn't put on so I am happy with that!

mrsm i think you have done a amazing x

Thanks Chezz,

Here is my 'so far' pic! Pic on the left was taking on honeymoon in May, I joined SW on 31st July and the pic on the right is today!

CFD3D458-2425-4974-AE53-6806253885C9-5168-0000027A9CF596EF_zpsff3a20b4.jpg

Thanks Chezz,

Here is my 'so far' pic! Pic on the left was taking on honeymoon in May, I joined SW on 31st July and the pic on the right is today!

CFD3D458-2425-4974-AE53-6806253885C9-5168-0000027A9CF596EF_zpsff3a20b4.jpg
you have done brill and you can tell where you have lost the weight x x x

Thanks Chezz!

3lb off for me this week! :) only 1 more lb to my club 10 :D That's next weeks target and to get into the next stone bracket :D

Thanks Chezz!

3lb off for me this week! :) only 1 more lb to my club 10 :D That's next weeks target and to get into the next stone bracket :D
well done MRSM
your doing great good luck for next week

I've just been told I have been nominated for the Miss Slinky competition running this week! I am one of 3 who have been nominated for it by the other members! I'm so pleased to have been nominated and will of course be over the moon to win but if I don't it will still be a huge achievement to have my achievements recognised by my sw friends!

MrsM
good luck it must make you feel very happy like you say people have noticed your weight loss and thats the best part x x :D

WOW! WOW! WOW! What a night!

I lost 7lbs, got my club10 award, my 2 n half stone award, slimmer of the week and I won my groups Miss Slinky competition!! Feeling great right now!!

MrsM
you slinky foxy lady well done and what a great achievement well done you have done great and bloody great with the weight loss what a great early christmas present x x:happy096:

Thanks chezz! I still can't believe it all! Lol

Thank you for following my thread and taking the time to reply :)

I am hoping for 3lb next week for my 3 stone so watch this space! Lol xx

MrsM
your more than welcome love
i will be watching this space you have done brill x x

Extremely!! I was in absolute shock at the numbers on the scales and then when the awards kept coming and ultimately to be nominated miss slinky 2013 topped it all off!! Brilliant feeling!

I put on 0.5lb :( Really gutted about it as I was 100% stuck to plan, did my food diary as I do every week and was my first gain too!

I dont know if its because I lost so much last week and it's my bodys way of saying "slow down" or what but its really upset me!

My mind was taken off it though as I was asked to stand in and pay everyone in tonight which I've never done before and felt honored to be chosen to do it! Looks like I'll be doing it for the weeks when the normal lady is caught up at work and running late which apparently will be happening more often now Christmas is nearing!

Im not going to scupper the plan this week as Im hoping that it will rectify itself next week.... fingers crossed!

Back