Mum tum to Yummy Mummy :D

Well done Hayley! And very good about the 2nd date :)
I'm doing well thanks lost 29.5lbs now but had a few bad days for my birthday last week! X x

Excellent, well done on the 3lbs!

I've lost 10.5lbs so far, long way to go but it's a start!

Wow! What a crap night. Littlun has her first tummy bug :-S

What a way for me to lose weight, can't stand the smell of sick and its turning my stomach big time lol x

Eurgh I feel your pain Hayley, I can't cope when either myself or anyone else is sick - the sight/smell of it makes me feel so ill! What a lovely conversation - hope you've had your brekkie! Hope the little one is better soon.

Haha delightful conversation for a morning.

I had some porridge another by half six littlun was feeling better so I made myself curry :)

Hello,
Im doing really well. Lost 2 stone now so 12st 6lb :D
Havent really stuck to Sw if im honest but just being sensible.
Got 3 out of 4 benefits sorted, 4th should be sorted by Friday. Ex is having littlun every other wekend but wanting to go through mediation to set it in stone. Grrr. He has dropped maintenance payments already so now going through csa so i dont end up getting screwed over.
Ellie is unbelievably close to walking bless her & im loving having her all to myself 12 out of 14 days. But the 2 out of 14 days i dont have her sucks :(

I am definitely much happier than i was, no man on the scene just my f-buddy from 5 years ago LOL.

Getting the urge to find someone though, feeling more relaxed about life now.

How is everyone else doing? X

Im still here & rail losing. Lost 3 lb in 4 weeks.

Got back on the sw wagon yesterday. Not officially but im trying to lose as much as i can before my mini break next month.

Had to refresh my brain by opening up my old blogger :-o
Amazed at how much I was eating compared to now. Think my stomach has shrunk definitely.

Looking forward to losing more weight and enjoying the summer (when it starts lol).

So both pics on the left are from January at 14st 6.5lb and the pics on the right are now at 12stone exactly!

PhotoGrid_1343560675981.jpg

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1342434445563.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1342434445563.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 65
I'm back almost a year after my last post.... I'm back to 12st 1lb after taking some time off from sw due to lack of funds and ridiculous living conditions. Now in my own house and getting started back on track today :)
At my lowest I got to 11st 6lb in October.... Loved it felt great but its not until now I realize how good it felt. Now I've got to get back there so I'm really only 1stone off my goal.
To be 11st exactly would amazing!!

Just got to find a group to join where I can take littlun with me or do it online,

Me at Halloween last year wearing an Ann Summers dress haha!!

Attachments

• 1368122802188.jpg
    1368122802188.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 88
I'm back again... Started three weeks ago at 12st 7.8lb... I'm weighing on today at 11st 12lb so only another 6lb to lose before I'm back where I was in September 2012.
12st 6.8lb
1391192659598.jpg
Recent picture....
1391192760806.jpg

Well done on your loss in 3 weeks, that's great. You'll get to target in no time if you stick to it like that! xx

Me back again....

Got down to my 11st 3lb for my venice trip in march :-D

Fell in love in Feb and still very much in love almost 6months later but gained the half a stone again (plus 1lb) since venice oops.

Weighed in on Monday at 11st 11lb :-S

Been incredibly well behaved food wise and drinking water between my cups of tea. Feeling good.

Aiming to lose the half stone before my birthday on 22nd August.

Don't want to feel fat again that's for sure. Watch this space ;-)

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My most recent picture. Hiding it well again in a floaty dress ;-) 1407328952298.jpg

I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO THIS THOUGH!!!!!
1407329056811.jpg
Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back