Mum2Two's Weaning off Exante Diary *Taking A Break*PG 10*

hi hun, I hope you feel better soon. Do you ever get vertigo? From reading your post it just sounds like the same symptoms my mom gets -maybe worth asking the GP as tablets will help then xo

I've never had vertigo. I was given tablets for it a month(ish) ago to see if they would make a difference, but they didn't so the GP told me to stop taking them. I've had my latest blood tests back for my iron and they are still low, so it needs repeating next week. The lady that phoned me from the GPs reception just said the iron level was still low but had increased since last time. She couldn't tell me the actual result because se didn't understand the terminology! Lol! Mum is taking me to A&E tonight to see what they suggest (DH is working the rest of the week so I can't get to the GP on my own with the girls). I'm having crippling pain frm the coil as well, so hopefully they can suggest something for that as well. I have the non hormone coil in, so the GP said it shouldn't be effecting me like this, plus all the tests I have had, came back clear! Thank you for the reply :) x

Hope you feel better soon. Good to be losing weight but not through feeling poorly! Fingers crossed you'll be on the mend quickly.

Thank you MGM.x

*UPDATE*

I just wrote a long post and the eldest deleted it by accident!! Grr!

Take 2...

I went to the hospital the other night, which was a waste of time. The nurse/doctor we saw (not sure what she was) was a complete b*tch. She was rude, didn't listen to what I was trying to say, took the p*ss out of me to my face, took the p*ss out of me to another doctor (they were on the other side of the cubical, I could hear everything they were saying), she refused to do anything, told me to go to the GP if I wanted something (even though I told her it is hard for me to get in there with DH working shifts) and she said I should go to the GP otherwise it isn't fair on everyone if I don't feel well on holiday as I'll be spoiling it for them all! As if I don't know that already!!!!!!

I phoned the GPs the following morning (yesterday) and pleeded with them to fit me in. They managed to squeeze me in, just in time before DH had to leave for work. RE the dizzyness; she was a little puzzled as to why I'm going dizzy all the time (I couldn't stand up by myself the other night) because my iron levels are back up to normal. My BP was fine and she couldn't hear anything on my chest. She has given me some tablets to try (prochlorperazine) and I have to go back for a full blood test, to test my blood sugar levels etc, so I need to fast from 10pm the night before! RE my coil; she doesn't understand why that is causing my excrusiating pains on the same side, same place every day. She had a feel of my tummy and had a quick feel inside (I wasn't expecting her to do that! Lol) before she referred me for a scan. Now why the lady at the hospital couldn't do that the night before, I have no idea!!!!

So RE the diet. I'm coming off it until I start to feel better. I'm going way over my syn allowance daily because having sugar makes me feel a little better (not a much tbh, but I do feel a little better for a short time). We're going away as well on Monday for 5 days, so it'll be hard to stick to SW then anyways.

I'm 100% prepared for a gain. I was anyway before deciding to take a break, because we're going on holiday.

I promise to come back to my diary when I'm back on plan!

Thank you all for the eplies and support so far, and I'll see (well talk, lol) to you all soon!!!!x

Good luck with everything hun & I hope you feel well enough to enjoy the holiday xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thank you very much for the reply! Hope you're okay.x

Good Luck, hope your feeling better. Have them check for low sodium. Maybe sprinkle some sea salt on your food just in case.:)

Have a great holiday.

hope youre well... youre an inspiration! was wondering what type/brand of porridge you have been having for breakfast? is it the two minute microwave stuff? x

fantastic diary...really putsmy mind at rest about re-feeding.

thanks
x

Just spent the past hour reading your diary, and I am amazed by your success, well done to you :)
I was feeling a little down today, but after reading your diary I am focused again. Thank you xx

Back