**Mummy Wannabe's** January challenge

Welcome Ikin29, good luck with the challenge!

Leanne - that's a good way of looking at it, and you can definately do it if you keep your motivation!!

Sarah83 - 7lb to lose, 2.5lb lost so far
miss_marshmallow - 8lbs to lose, 1.5lbs lost so far
Leeanne910 - 6lb to go -4lb = 2lb to go!
JustmeGemmy - 4lb to lose, 0lb lost so far

Ikin29 - 4lb to lose, 0lb lost so far

Hi ladies,

Can I please join the Wannabee Mummies group?

I had a miscarriage last year and have been trying (unsuccessfully) for 12 months. My husband and I have tried everything and the only thing I can put it down to now is my weight.

I don't know how much I want/need to lose. As much as is possible really - anything that allows us to conceive our first

Have been weighing myself at home and have lost 10lb so far since 4th Jan but have a lot of weight to shift

Xx

Hi SkinnyMinnie85, welcome to the team!

Sorry to hear about your MC last year hun **Big Hugs** and I really hope that SW helps you get what you really want.
Wow what an amazing loss so far in January - well done!
How much more do you think you would like to lose in January? Depending on the day you WI there are probably 2 or 3 more weigh in's to go...

Not a great week for me. I scraped a half lb loss. I know a loss is a loss and I'm grateful for that but I was really hoping for a bit more in my second week back on track after xmas. I'm shaking things up a bit this week going green/red instead of extra easy, and upping my speed and superspeed to 10 a day...

Sarah83 - 7lb to lose, 3lb lost so far
JustmeGemmy - 4lb to lose, 0lb lost so far
SkinnyMinnie85 - ?? to lose, 0lb lost so far

I just had my weigh in & have lost 4lbs! Lol. Can I add another 2lbs to my original weight loss plan? Hopefully I can lose 6lbs by the end of Jan. :)

Welcome SkinnyMinnie85. I'm sorry to hear about your mc, I can't imagine how awful that must have been for you *hugs* Congrats on the Jan weight loss, that's awesome! x

Hi ladies,

Thank you so much for the welcome. I'm staying positive and 2011 for all of us are going to be amazing and mummy-tastic!!

Still a little unsure about my weight loss but if I go for another 4lbs by the end of Jan that will be ace because I will then be a stone lighter :-D xx

Positive Mental Attitude all round! Xxx

I stayed the same which is ok as I haven't been 100% and had a few days of cramp as if I was about to,,, ya kno,,, and I had the moodiness too but nothing :( which is odd. Can't be anything more as I am on the pill. Although I'm worried about the pill I'm on, it's cerazette n ur not meant to have cramping or a period or anything as it stops ur ovaries releasing Hmmm....

Let's hope I cam shake the cravein for junk foods this week and not be so uncomfortable and so tired :( Still 50lbs to my goal

I was on cerazette hun for about 6 months before coming off to TTC. I didn't have any periods or any symptoms, but I've read that some people do so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Sorry to hear you STS this week - good luck for next week - you can do it!

Well done justmegemmy!! You must be really pleased, I've amended your January target too.

Skinnyminnie - I've updated your target too.

I'm not having a great week, had a meal out Saturday where I chose well (although not 100%) then 100% Sunday, Monday, Tuesday but had a bit of a binge last night at a cheese night at our local pub. I had saved all my HEXs for the cheese (on a green day) but spoilt it by having a bit of bread, and a couple of glasses of red wine. Hopefully 100% from now until Saturday will give me a loss but I'm not too hopeful :(

Good luck to everyone else though xx

JustmeGemmy - 6lb to lose, 4lb lost so far
SkinnyMinnie85 - 4lb to lose, 0lb lost so far

Well ladies I'm out of this months challenge after putting on the half lb I lost last week...
BUT the good news is I'm pregnant! Had a positive test Friday which now makes me just over 4 weeks.
Just wanted to say lots of good luck to all of you who are now TTC or planning to in the future xx

Well I lost 1lb somehow. Am 1lb away from this months challenge but not bad going!

Even after the trouble I been havin. It's 2 weeks now I have had cramps n been bloated and not being able to go to the loo (sorry tmi) :( n moody as still got pill trouble been on plan 100% since Monday and gave up smoking Monday too :)

Leeanne910 - 6lb to go -5lb = 1lb to go!
JustmeGemmy - 6lb to lose, 4lb lost so far
SkinnyMinnie85 - 4lb to lose, 0lb lost so far

Well done on your loss Leanne, and well done on giving up smoking - that's an amazing achievement!!

Well done Sarah that's wonderful - put a few of those baby vibes to all of us other ladies :)

Well done Leanne on your loss - I bet the cheese tasted so nice at the time (you have a lot more self restraint than me - I would have been pigging out!)

Sorry I've not been on for a few days - I updated my Minimins app and then it wouldn't load up at all!

I have weighed myself and lost 3lbs so one more to go for this months target

Here's to good luck for all of us xxx

Sorry to hear about your lose, I know how it feels as last year I to had a MC.

Have you tried the clear blue monitor?

Hi ladies,

Can I please join the Wannabee Mummies group?

I had a miscarriage last year and have been trying (unsuccessfully) for 12 months. My husband and I have tried everything and the only thing I can put it down to now is my weight.

I don't know how much I want/need to lose. As much as is possible really - anything that allows us to conceive our first

Have been weighing myself at home and have lost 10lb so far since 4th Jan but have a lot of weight to shift

Xx

Hi there bunnylovesalan

Yeah used the clearblue fertility monitor for a while but still nothing... Tried MACA extract, conception pills - the lot (even considering acupuncture)

Been to the doctors today and he is sending my husband and I for a bunch of tests so I am really pleased that we are moving in the right direction :) xx

Congratulations Sarah, that's really fabulous news! You must be so pleased! :D

I've lost 2 extra lbs and am now at 93kg & I've reached 6lbs by the end of Jan (Well, tomorrow is the end of Jan but I'm sticking to plan & shouldn't gain. Lol)

Will we be having a Feb challenge? Looking forward to it :)

Good luck everyone on your final WI tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Back