My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Love the idea of this but if I start tomorrow when I see my CWP then my 12 weeks won't end until Boxing Day :cry:! I might not last quite that long but if I call it a day on Christmas Eve that won't be too bad -- it's only two days less!:)

Love the idea of this but if I start tomorrow when I see my CWP then my 12 weeks won't end until Boxing Day :cry:! I might not last quite that long but if I call it a day on Christmas Eve that won't be too bad -- it's only two days less!:)
Go for it!

Ooopps, I haven't updated in a couple of weeks, I have one weigh in left, and I need to lose 2.5lbs to make my 50lbs target - Fingers crossed!

im sure you can do it!

I failed - by half a pound!!! HALF A POUND! Totally my fault, I ate 3 meals this week, if I'd stayed on SS I would have smashed it....

I lost 2lbs, which meant I lost 49.5lbs in 12 weeks, which I'm still happy with :)

I had been at the super-strength laxatives, lol!

I had been at the super-strength laxatives, lol!

Well Ruth I'm SUUUUPER proud of you!!! Are you working up the steps now or doing one more round??
I start Monday... There was no way I could keep my mind focused with all the traveling I've been doing.
I don't have anything planned until Xmas, so I'm gonna try to do 6 weeks straight SS.

I've had a few ss+ days throughout, so I'm staying on ss until 10th December, then doing a quick work up the plans, until I go on my Caribbean cruise on 20th december, will work down the plans when I get back and crack on with ss for another 12 weeks, then hopefully up the plans until maintenance. ........

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm doing good, just having apple porridge for tea lol. I'm normally chomping at the bit by 4ish so I try to have my first as late as possible (10.30-11), the dinner one about (3-4) and my tea one about now. Lots if water In between.
Haven't stopped running back and fo the loo mind lol.
How about you x

I'm doing good, just having apple porridge for tea lol. I'm normally chomping at the bit by 4ish so I try to have my first as late as possible (10.30-11), the dinner one about (3-4) and my tea one about now. Lots if water In between. Haven't stopped running back and fo the loo mind lol. How about you x

Well day 1 done for me. Wasn't really hungry but then... Halloween did a number on me this weekend. Let's see how tomorrow fares.
I didn't drink as much as I would have liked to, but I was crazy busy. Will work on that tomorrow

Hey guys
Have also just finished day 1 (again!)
Am hoping for a straight run of ss all the way up until Xmas to shift some pounds :)
X

Wow, I had a major gas buildup yesterday (sorry if TMI) - but blocked around the chest area. I don't think i've ever burped so much.. and the PAIN… was thinking I was going into cardia arrest, however as I could breathe normally, I figured it was
1. spice I added to the soup
2. Fizzy water
3. Too much caffeine

HAs this ever happened to you guys?

Much better thanks - Wow! will not be repeating that experience anytime soon!
So how are you doing? I'm hanging in there, have come down with a cold so not really hungry or thirsty even!
How are you doing?

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly! Well done for sticking to plan though!

Back