My 30 day challenge

Its hard trying to hide it. Just try and see how it goes. Thats my plan for this wknd. Have u tried making the mousse and making it look like your eating yoghurts. Thats a idea i just thought off :)

did i tell u about gorgeous skinny girl who served me the last day. I was so excited with my loss forgot to say. Was a different girl in pharmacy this week and she was like shocked I wanted LT. She said I was quite tall (not as tall or skinny as her) infront of people and said I should be on the maintenance diet not the TFR one. I dont think they'll let me continue after next week on TFR. Hope to get 1 more week out of them. If I went to another chemist i'm not sure they'd let me start due to my loss so far. Hope the other girl there next week.. Like 9st 5/7lbs is good weight for me.
So that has inspired me to stick as much as i can to it this wknd.. x

Also, i hide and carry my weight well x had a zip up hoody on so she didnt see the rolls underneath. Next week i'll flash them haha

Another 100% day done

Also, i hide and carry my weight well x had a zip up hoody on so she didnt see the rolls underneath. Next week i'll flash them haha

Wear some really heavy clothes lol!! Xxx

Its annoying wen they set your target weight :(

Oh poo

The joys of weighing daily

Not lost anything since yesterday so ivd spoilt my mood for the day. Ive lost 4lbs already this week so should be happy

Ok refuse to let it get to me

Oh nai!!
Last time i did LT thst were a bit iffy as i got to goal but sometimes if u go to another pharmacy they might give u another weeks supply if u can think of an excuse... I cant remember wat mine was... Thsts if u really want to carry on

Oh i remember wat i did now!! Tell you pharmacy, the one u are with, not another one.. Say uve ring lipotrim and they said you are allowed to continue with it as long as your bmi does not fall under 20... Be firm, say u want to continue N LT head office dont see why its a problem

Let me know how u get on xx

hows it going today. i see your using cambridge too well it really doesnt matter as long as it comes off. you could do the refeed day one over and over and you will still lose weight that way if thats any help and then go back to using lt 3 x a day when your not with your family?

h x

Last edited:
Going well today. Feeling a bit hungry. Yes could do day one but im lucky the soups seem to be doing the trick at the mo. im glad its still coming off mixing the two plans.

I will refeed beginning of August as we are going on a family break n dont wanna be a miserable cow n not be able to eat. But as soon as its over back straight on 100%

hows it going today. i see your using cambridge too well it really doesnt matter as long as it comes off. you could do the refeed day one over and over and you will still lose weight that way if thats any help and then go back to using lt 3 x a day when your not with your family?

h x

Are you on LT aa well? Xx

I think your right to re-feed as how often do we get away?? Enjoy it :) have u had any blips on the TFR diet and what was it if u did.

Thanks for the advice about the pharmacy and bmi- that might come in handy. I'm hungry today to :(

Another 100% day done. Was hard todAy. Can u blv baby Goose has just fallen asleep now.

My brother n dad were fab and did help with looking after her... She was so exhausted but refusing to sleep. Finally knocked out now

I just stood in front on the mirror and thought is all of this worth it? I still feel fat and ugly. I just feel a bit poo. Everyone's still awake so gonna go down in a bit n get a cuddle of my own mum! Im
A grown woman lol but still need her!!

Oh it'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. Weigh in better be worth it. So glad i bought my scales.

I think your right to re-feed as how often do we get away?? Enjoy it :) have u had any blips on the TFR diet and what was it if u did.

Thanks for the advice about the pharmacy and bmi- that might come in handy. I'm hungry today to :(

Hi hun

Yeah just be adamant with pharmacy n firm
U want to continue until you are happy with your weight.
How was today? Hope it went well n hunger didnt get the better of you

Yes first couple of weeks i cheated... Just found it sooo hard second time round n kept cheating hence i started this thread... Been 100% since i started it, so i think about 11 days?! Might be wrong

My cheats included bakery goodies like cornflakes tart, fudge cake... It was in my fridge n i caved, than it triggered a bit of a binge. The only thing thst stopped the binge was there really wasnt much food to binge on lol!!

Also my hubby kept telling me to
Come out n eat with him which didnt help. I also went to a bbq n had the full works inc desert but i got straight back into LT and still lost every week so moral id dont let or day/one cheat ruin the week.

I do blv u really need to be in right frame of mind for LT and cheats can completley de rail
You hence my planned refeed. It requires dedication this LT!!

Anyways need to be off xx

Lost 4lbs this... Nothing more after my 2 day sneaky early weigh in. Bit gutted. Would love to be in the 9'a before my family hol but doubt its gonna happen

Feeling a bit more positive today :) baby goose fast asleep... Need to go have my shake. She is a funny thing, she went to bed at 2am last night. Im
Hoping shes settled for the night!

How old is baby goose?

9 months and she ended up waking up after thst last post!! Shes been playing all this time n im trying to get her to sleep now. Trouble is shes getting spoilt by everyone here

Oh and another 100% day done

Feeling really really weak And dizzy today

Think my iron levels must be really low

Another 100% day done :)

Another 100% day... Was tempted todY
Had the Cambridge rice pudding today, was disgusting, it smelt so vile

Back