Step 1 Sole Source My 4th or 5th return ??

In the evening, did u manage to get past ur cravings today? I'm also having a hard time I want food soooo bad I even contemplated having a treat after weigh in but I'm going to try not to give into temptation.. Hope u have a good day tomorrow xx

In the evening, did u manage to get past ur cravings today? I'm also having a hard time I want food soooo bad I even contemplated having a treat after weigh in but I'm going to try not to give into temptation.. Hope u have a good day tomorrow xx

Hi I was pacing the kitchen like a caged lion last night. Had 42 cals of ham and more water and went to bed and scales dropped 1/2lb overnight which made it feel worth it. I'm weak in the body today though everything feels floppy like I need to be in bed. That however is not possible so just had a shake in the car and supping some water. Good luck tonight let me know how it goes and no treats :)

Thankyou.. Sometimes it's hard getting the water down. Do ur best hun u could make up for what u didn't drink today tomorrow x

Thankyou.. Sometimes it's hard getting the water down. Do ur best hun u could make up for what u didn't drink today tomorrow x

I think as long as I've had my products and 2.25 which I will have I will be ok. What I do is have 4 litres a day normally but that includes my shake water (750mls altogether) so that means I'm having a litre more than the minimum so one day of minimum won't kill me. X

Back