My Belly Fat Mission!

Just tried the curry noodle soup, very impressed with it! Only ordered 2 though grrr!!

Be nice made abit thicker and use as a sauce over chicken yum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah cool :) primary? What age are you normally with?

Hope your son's appointment goes well.

Yep primary, year 3 so aged around 7-8. I mainly work with sen children.
Do u work in a school?
Thanks :) it's in urology, hopefully to sort out Hom being circumcised (not something im particularly looking forward too lol)

Yeah, I teach Year 2. Year 3 is a nice age, bit more independent. Though if you're mostly with the sen children then guess it's pretty demanding and hard work whatever year you're in.

Yeah it's very challenging, there's 5 children in the class who are very disruptive, causes a lot of problems.

Omg what a day!! I am currently sat crying my eyes out with trapped wind ive never experienced anythin like it!! So painfull!

Been a busy day, Taylor's appt this morn, then straight to work, straight after work an appt for me to see a consultant about my back, pub for tea with mum and Taylor and then drama class for Taylor then home in bed in pain! Think I ate too quickly with a diet coke and that's what's caused it!

I am freaking out because the consultant think there's Deffo a prob with my back, he pressed on my lower back and I was screaming! He named a few things it could be but they was insane words so I didn't pick up on them, sending me for an MRI scan ASAP hmmm!! I freak out in a lift never mind that!!!

I am shattered!! Hope everyone ok will get through diarys soon xxx

The MRI isn't too bad, I've had one. Take an ipod and headphones with you with some of your favourite music on, close your eyes and listen to that. You'll be ok!

Oh really I can take my iPod? Well that makes it easier!

Good day today :) weighed in with a 6lb loss yay tht will do me!! I lost the exact same on my first week the first time round of doing s&s lol how weird!! Xxx

6lb is great, well done!

I was told I could take mine with me and they let me listen to it, might be worth double checking though. The bit that freaked me out a little was the amount of noise it made, felt like I was about to be vapourised! So once I had my ipod on and eyes closed, it was all fine.

Back