My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Ok...I'm still alive after my 30 day shred :) just!!! Was quite pleased when I put it on because I thought it was an hour long!! 20 minutes I thought...easy ha ha ha.... Wrong!!!!! It was ok whilst doing it, bit quick to be getting up & down off the floor, however afterwards, omg I felt quite sick, so I had to have 2 sausages to recover....think it's defo doable though!!! My hands were shaking & couldn't even text!! But out the fact I'm slow & feel very heavy & jiggly is motivation enough to do it again :) xxxxxx

Massive well done! First day is always a killer!
You'll ache tomorrow but it works wonders for abz! Xx

Massive well done! First day is always a killer!
You'll ache tomorrow but it works wonders for abz! Xx
I know the clue is in the title but have you got to do it every day? I may not have time tomorrow cos my friend will still be here then I'm going straight to work..... And she's not seeing me do it!!!!

xx

I know the clue is in the title but have you got to do it every day? I may not have time tomorrow cos my friend will still be here then I'm going straight to work..... And she's not seeing me do it!!!! xx

She says 6 days a week so no have tomorrow off, I saw the most difference doing it 5 days I think, xx

She says 6 days a week so no have tomorrow off, I saw the most difference doing it 5 days I think, xx
Ok thanks!! It's exactly what I need...I do 2 classes a week for cardio but nothing for toning & my abs and arms are so in need of desperate attention...nice to know someone who it's worked for!!

xxxx

Day 21

aching is not the word after the shred. Omg... My thighs arms and abs killing!!! As predicted by mad mission ha ha....so at least it's worked.....sleepover was fab....gossiped for 5 hours last night & 3 hours this morning....but the highlight of my evening apart from catching up was the parsnip crisps!!!!!! Omg totally stunning & very crispy.... I am literally going to make them every PV day I'm on....so crispy, crispier than crisps!!!! So she was eating her popcorn & drinking carling zest & there I was with my parsnip crisps & coke zero....

working 4pm til 2am today with very little sleep but safer in work especially on a PP day......

B porridge
L ham & babybel omelette
D 5 sausages
S total 0% yogurt, choc cake! sugar free werthers

1.5 ltrs water, tea

weigh day tomorrow....woop woop woop

Day 22 PV

Monday, weigh day....bit disappointed with my loss of 1.4lb today, however, I already lost 2.4lb at the start of the week, getting rid of my holiday weight gain, so the total comes to 3.8lb this week, so when I think of it like that I'm more than happy with that.....

lack of sleep again will dominate the day & my mood today, But have to fit in the shred today, although I'm still aching so much :0

havent been shopping so don't know what's in store yet....but def making parsnip crisps again

hope everyone's ok today

xxxxxxxxx

Day 22 PV Monday, weigh day....bit disappointed with my loss of 1.4lb today, however, I already lost 2.4lb at the start of the week, getting rid of my holiday weight gain, so the total comes to 3.8lb this week, so when I think of it like that I'm more than happy with that..... lack of sleep again will dominate the day & my mood today, But have to fit in the shred today, although I'm still aching so much :0 havent been shopping so don't know what's in store yet....but def making parsnip crisps again hope everyone's ok today xxxxxxxxx

Lol that loss is brill! I know what your thinking but it's fab I'll be so happy if I have that on Saturday! Xx

Hey Andi!

Awesome to read your diary and hear that you're off to such a flying start. Those crisps sound glorious! I'm definitely putting parsnips on my shopping list!

Andi your parsnip chips sound amazing I'm defo giving them a go ,your losses sound fab ! Keep going with the shred...when I had completed the 30 days I can't tell you how pleased with myself I was ;)

Sent from my iPad

Andi your parsnip chips sound amazing I'm defo giving them a go ,your losses sound fab ! Keep going with the shred...when I had completed the 30 days I can't tell you how pleased with myself I was ;)

Sent from my iPad

thank you purple, parsnip crisps are stunning!!! Thanks for the shred motivation...I will find it a lot more easier when the kids go back to school...my youngest boy is starting nursery on the 15th and i will have 2 hours and twenty minutes a day to myself!!!! So I think I'm going to start full on shredding then...twil be so much easier :)

xxxx

Hey Andi!

Awesome to read your diary and hear that you're off to such a flying start. Those crisps sound glorious! I'm definitely putting parsnips on my shopping list!

Thanks shelly!!

right I cannot big those crisps up enough!!! I'm obsessed....for you and anyone who will listen this is how I make them...shave off from root to tip strips of parsnip...they will obviously be not crisp shape :) but who cares....then I put them in a bowl spray generously with fry light so all are covered...then I sprinkle over some Schwartz season all seasoning and lay them flat on a non stick baking tray for 10-12 minutes 180c pre heated...I spray the tray lightly with fry light too...keep an eye on them though...the first batch I did the ones at the back of the tray burnt cos obviously my oven is hotter at the back!! I still eat the burnt ones though!! Ha ha.... So tonight I kept turning the tray around every 4 minutes until light brown.....I leave for 10 mins or so then put them in a bowl and crunch away :)

xxxxxxx

Day 22 monday PV

porridge
choc sponge
babybel omlette
chilli & cauliflower rice
parsip crisps

1.5 water & tea

alas no time on my own to do shred :( no time for walk :( making up for it all week though.....fit steps tomorrow plus walk...big shop day tomorrow & bought bean sprouts today.... Stir fry for me tomorrow :)

As I am typing this I know as soon as it's out there it will happen, but so far so good on the cravings....I'm start of week 4 and they usually kick in by now....there we are I've said it....it will happen now!!! :(

saying that my oh made himself a pepperoni pizza tonight & it was there on the table and I pulled my hair back got as close as I could to it without sticking my nose in it & took the biggest most almighty sniff you can imagine....it smelt soooooooooo good..... Then I was fine & enjoyed my chilli with no envy or anything......I have a habit of doing that, from lager to cookies I give the kids..... A big ol' sniff sorts me right out..,.

ok just totally contradicted myself saying I haven't had any cravings yet :0 :0 :0 :0

xxxxxx

Day 23 Tuesday PP

havent stopped. Done the food shop & made my banana sponges. Decided to rearrange my kitchen cos I'm cooking so much the layout I did when I moved in was totally rubbish....which I instantly regretted as soon as I emptied he cupboards!! Glad it's done now....quick sleep then fits steps class

porridge
choc sponge
3 egg omlette with babybel and ham
Banana sponge
stir fry with chicken noodles beansprouts chilli onions garlic soy sauce

Hope everyone is ok?

xxxx

You have inspired me to make parsnip and other veg crisp. Given them a whirl now for tomorrow's lunch!

Sent from my iPad

Parsnip crisps turned out fab !! Tried with courgettes which I should have known would have failed (bit too wet and moist)

Parsnip crisps turned out fab !! Tried with courgettes which I should have known would have failed (bit too wet and moist)

Excellent!!!! Funny enough my oh tried them & loved them, then he said you could do that with the other vegetables!! But parsnips are quite dry anyway, so I think that's why they work so well...

ill avoid the the courgettes now :)

xxx

Day 23 went pretty much as planned..

i dont know whether it's just me but I get really impatient on a diet...especially when I'm a few weeks in.. It's the start of week 4 now and I'm looking in the mirror thinking come on body, I've treated you well now for 3 weeks and you're not changing as quick as I want!!! Think it's the initial blast & focus is turning into the norm now, I just gotta accept that this is the way it is now for a good few months and I'm not gonna see Kate moss in the mirror after 3 weeks!!!!!

Still no shred but did fit steps & aching - a lot
Xxxxxx

I know how you feel ! I think carrot crisp will work well

Day 23 went pretty much as planned.. i dont know whether it's just me but I get really impatient on a diet...especially when I'm a few weeks in.. It's the start of week 4 now and I'm looking in the mirror thinking come on body, I've treated you well now for 3 weeks and you're not changing as quick as I want!!! Think it's the initial blast & focus is turning into the norm now, I just gotta accept that this is the way it is now for a good few months and I'm not gonna see Kate moss in the mirror after 3 weeks!!!!! Still no shred but did fit steps & aching - a lot Xxxxxx

I could of written this! I did a pictures on the day I started and one last night and could of thrown my phone down the stairs! I think I was expecting a miracle in a week or at least see something! I think it'll take me another stone to see a difference and that's making me more impatient! Why do we do this!!??

In the past I have had massive losses in the first week but not felt any different. I have always felt that with my body the scales weight drops first then the inches follow when I least expect it when I'm on weeks where I lose barely anything

Back