Step2 810kcal My Cambridge Diary ! ^_^

Not sure, I take dulcolax if I'm uncomfortable xxx

I would take some meds which will sort u out - I was like that yesterday xxx

Day 11, Im not doing too bad today, shakes shakes shakes, and chicken n prawns n green stuff for dinner! Have a hungry feeling today for some reason, so the waters gone down pretty easy. I had a senokot which thank god, worked :) So Im a little happier about my weigh in on monday.

Still haven't told half my family Im doing this diet, I don't really feel like I want to either, they often point out to me I'm fat, so I wanna keep what Im doing to myself (if that makes any sense). My dad doesn't normally see these diets as any good (waste of money), BUT for once he is really encouraging me :) It's quite nice :p

I feel better already, apart from that Im not sure if Ive noticed any other differences yet, my trousers felt a bit loose, but Im sure its all in my head at this stage.

Hiya how did you get on at WI, hope you're managing to stick with it and have had a lovely loss :)

As someone has said toilet problems can significantly affect weight loss ive got some duclolax in and wow its amazing stuff dont feel bloated or sluggish for first time in weeks :)

Day 11, Im not doing too bad today, shakes shakes shakes, and chicken n prawns n green stuff for dinner! Have a hungry feeling today for some reason, so the waters gone down pretty easy. I had a senokot which thank god, worked :) So Im a little happier about my weigh in on monday.

Still haven't told half my family Im doing this diet, I don't really feel like I want to either, they often point out to me I'm fat, so I wanna keep what Im doing to myself (if that makes any sense). My dad doesn't normally see these diets as any good (waste of money), BUT for once he is really encouraging me :) It's quite nice :p

I feel better already, apart from that Im not sure if Ive noticed any other differences yet, my trousers felt a bit loose, but Im sure its all in my head at this stage.

Hi Sweetpea, well done on getting today 11! Glad the senna worked its horrible when you feel like that! Glad you are feeling better and good for you doing this for you! I am sure once you are ready to tell your family you will!

Good luck for yor next weigh in x

Hey Guysss!

I am back!

So I had my weight in monday and lost 6lbs, so was happy! This week has gone well, just sticking with it, its all becoming more of a routine now which is good.

Ninajw83, thanks! i lost 6 woop! and am sticking with it better than i thought :) I decided to try dulcolax and it is freaking awesome! feel much better in that department :)

Theresa1966 I got further than I thought I would! My family I live with know, everyone else doesn't but we shall see if they notice, the last time I saw them was before I started CD! :D

So how are you all doing with it? hope everyones doing well, keep it up over the weekend!

What a wonderful weight loss, so pleased for you and very glad you're manging to stick with it :)
Are you having a nice weekend?

Hey Guysss!

I am back!

So I had my weight in monday and lost 6lbs, so was happy! This week has gone well, just sticking with it, its all becoming more of a routine now which is good.

Ninajw83, thanks! i lost 6 woop! and am sticking with it better than i thought :) I decided to try dulcolax and it is freaking awesome! feel much better in that department :)

Theresa1966 I got further than I thought I would! My family I live with know, everyone else doesn't but we shall see if they notice, the last time I saw them was before I started CD! :D

So how are you all doing with it? hope everyones doing well, keep it up over the weekend!

Hi Sweetpea! Well done on your 6lb glad your family now know this should make it easier for you x

I am sure it will not be long before they start to notice! Keep it up Hun you are doing fab! X

Back