ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I believe Serena, I believe lol

Dai had dominos pizza for tea and I had two slices of it instead of my usual whole one and a chicken thing but all within points and so stuffed now from the salad I had with it all that's left for me now is the rest of my NAS squash. I'm drinking 5 litres a day because even though the water my body app tells me I need 6 I can't physically get it all in. Feeling really energetic from it though so it's working x

You should try the plant nanny app/game. I heard about it through Von and Kay and its pretty good. I'm meant to have about 4 litres a day so I have no idea how you manage to get through 5. My little plant is nearly always wilting at the end of the day and I'm someone who's known for drinking a lot, lol.

Well done on just having 2 slices of pizza, that takes a LOOT of will power, I can't have something like that in the house unless its a 'treat meal' as I wouldn't be able to stop! xx

I believe Serena, I believe lol Dai had dominos pizza for tea and I had two slices of it instead of my usual whole one and a chicken thing but all within points and so stuffed now from the salad I had with it all that's left for me now is the rest of my NAS squash. I'm drinking 5 litres a day because even though the water my body app tells me I need 6 I can't physically get it all in. Feeling really energetic from it though so it's working x

Mmmmmm Dominos! My Fave! Well Done on drinking more, it's taken me ages to boost my fluid consumption but I feel so much better for it now! X

You should try the plant nanny app/game. I heard about it through Von and Kay and its pretty good. I'm meant to have about 4 litres a day so I have no idea how you manage to get through 5. My little plant is nearly always wilting at the end of the day and I'm someone who's known for drinking a lot, lol. Well done on just having 2 slices of pizza, that takes a LOOT of will power, I can't have something like that in the house unless its a 'treat meal' as I wouldn't be able to stop! xx

I couldn't in the past Bev I would've eaten the whole lot whilst thinking I'd start over again tomorrow but I had my treat and that was enough. I'm lucky at least with a high starting weight my daily points allowance does give me wiggle room for the odd slice of pizza but not for long I've dropped a point already. No complaints though because you only drop points as you lose weight and that's the aim after all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Lauren and welcome to my diary :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So the multigym got delivered yesterday and I am so eager to get using it that I got called a nag yesterday for harassing the other half to put it together for me. Cheek of it! haha Usually I wouldn't even ask I would just get on with it and do it myself but it's a two man job and with all the pulleys and things I'd rather wait for him because I know i'll do myself an injury or turn the air blue with swearing!

Food wise I've been really on plan making sure I've tracked everything and I'm using all my dailies which is 60 for those who want to know and my weeklies get used too. I don't use my activity points because not only haven't I been counting them but I see them as a way to bring my weight down faster and besides with so many points already to eat I would feel like I wasn't dieting if I ate those too.

I'm adding a goal to my weight loss and that is to be in a size 20 wedding dress next year. I know bridal sizing comes up small so this should be achievable to me and a huge difference from the size 32 I'm in now x

September 25th and we're booking the hen weekend for the 4th so that's when I want the 10st off by x

September 25th is my Dads Birthday!

Your target sounds very doable, is your Multi-gym built now? X

Is it *******! I'm lucky that he's looked at my knackered tumble dryer for me tonight I'm not going to get him to do anything else lazy sod lol x

Is it *******! I'm lucky that he's looked at my knackered tumble dryer for me tonight I'm not going to get him to do anything else lazy sod lol x
Ha ha ha! Does it work if u just stare at it hard enough ;-) x

If it does I'm entering my eyeballs into the next Miss Universe body building competition lol x

Hey Hun! At least the multi gym is arrived now. Good luck with the nagging, hopefully he'll get it sorted for ya over the weekend. Bet you just want to get cracking though now. That's what I feel like with my new running shoes, it's half ten at night yet I want to rip em out of the box and go test them out, lol xx

I'm chomping at the bit Bev I just can't wait to get my iPhone on the dock and use the "work out" playlist I've got ready to keep me going. He's promised he will do it tomorrow after work so I'll be good to go. I'm going to have a look on YouTube later for some routines I can follow.

Isn't it nice to be so eager to exercise? Xx

I'm chomping at the bit Bev I just can't wait to get my iPhone on the dock and use the "work out" playlist I've got ready to keep me going. He's promised he will do it tomorrow after work so I'll be good to go. I'm going to have a look on YouTube later for some routines I can follow. Isn't it nice to be so eager to exercise? Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Will he be building it tomorrow or today? I wish I was so excited about exercise! X

Tomorrow after work I've said I'll help him and if he says no when the time comes I'm off cooking duty for a week lol x

Tomorrow after work I've said I'll help him and if he says no when the time comes I'm off cooking duty for a week lol x

Downing tools for the week eh ;-) I like your style! Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that! X

Back