MY Dairy By Me Meneither

So what made you choose Bournemouth as a place to live ?
I moved to Plymouth to be near ex`s family after my mum died....though now since my brothers accident I am finding it very hard as I cannot get up to see him much......skint !
He is going through a tough time and has our younger brother visit but it gets boring.

So what made you choose Bournemouth as a place to live ?

Lots of call centres as at time i was working in call centres, and help from some friends who wernt friends after i moved down here.

Me.

Starting Tommorow or Monday Whats Best

Have just got back from seeing my kids, spent the morning spending all my money and this afternoon flying a kite, (best investment i have ever made.)

I have been Bad today but i knew i would be, hence not started CD at time of writing, however i must confess my sins.

2 cups of coffee on the train with milk and sugar
1 hot roast beef and stilton bap with rabbit food
1 Cappachino with sugar and chocolate.
1 macdonalds cheeseburger and half a portion of chips.
3X 500 ml bottles of coke
1 mars bar
1 packet of hula hoops

Iin my defence i did get up at 4.am this morning and wasnt planning on starting CD untill monday.... however im thinking about starting tommorrow as this gives me a day before i start back to work monday.

Me.

Last edited:
Wahey welcome back....hope the kids are well. So what are you going to do then...tomorrow or monday.

Tommorow as there is no food in the house the cupboards are bare and at least by this time tommorow should know if i like chocolate, toffee and walnut, and vanilla shakes and broccoli and cheese soup.

Me.

Tommorow as there is no food in the house the cupboards are bare and at least by this time tommorow should know if i like chocolate, toffee and walnut, and vanilla shakes and broccoli and cheese soup.

Me.

what happened to all the chicken dippers eh ????

Me.

wow good luck, dont forget if you feel tempted come on here and yell for someone to talk to or go in the arcade

what happened to all the chicken dippers eh ????

I said the cupbaords are bare forgot about the freezer and do chicken dippers actually count as food, will leave them for the kids when they come down in july, or feed them to the cats they like chicken.

Me.

I said the cupbaords are bare forgot about the freezer and do chicken dippers actually count as food, will leave them for the kids when they come down in july, or feed them to the cats they like chicken.

Me.

Lucky cats, would they have tomato sauce to dip them into....?
How many cats you got ?

Lucky cats, would they have tomato sauce to dip them into....?
How many cats you got ?

yes they have Tomato Ketchup as well, 3 cats Pickles and simba brother and sister about 11 years old, And Trixie about 9 months old.

Me.

Awww cool names too.
I was debating on getting another cat.....! But I think we want a puppy next so think we will wait.
I dont think my 2 cats would appreciate a puppy coming into their home

Awww cool names too.
I was debating on getting another cat.....! But I think we want a puppy next so think we will wait.
I dont think my 2 cats would appreciate a puppy coming into their home

I would love a dog but some days i can be out the house at work for nearly 11 hours, so wouldnt be fair at least the cats can let themselves in and out the cat flap and arnt stupid enough to run off.

As too a puppy in your house the cats wouls soon show it whos boss.
Me.

Last edited:
I would love a dog but some days i can be out the house at work for nearly 11 hours, so wouldnt be fair at least the cats can let themselves in and out the cat flap and arnt stupid enough to run off.

As too a puppy in your house the cats wouls soon show it whos boss.
Me.

Think I may wait...will see. I have always wanted a dalmatian.......! So cute....! My reasoning for a dog is that I would have to get out and walk it so will get my exercise in all weathers.

Think I may wait...will see. I have always wanted a dalmatian.......! So cute....! My reasoning for a dog is that I would have to get out and walk it so will get my exercise in all weathers.

Good theory I walk 25 mins walk to work (Brisk when late)
and 30 min from work (Always brisk i want to get home).
Thinking of getting a push bike next month now the weather is here.

Me.

I had a gorgeous border collie, 2years ago. We had to rehome her as Peter was in and out of hospital so much after we got her, that it wasnt fair on her. She was lovely, but a very excitable puppy who weed every time anyone new came into the house lol. I miss her. :cry:

Good theory I walk 25 mins walk to work (Brisk when late)
and 30 min from work (Always brisk i want to get home).
Thinking of getting a push bike next month now the weather is here.

Me.

Wow way to go, I do a fair bit of walking but want to up it more so a dog would be the perfect excuse.
Have you thought of getting a pedometer and then posting the results on the steppers league ? I have just started doing this the last couple of weeks.
Hmmmm I cannot picture myself on a bike....yet! My backside would swallow the seat.....rofl

I had a gorgeous border collie, 2years ago. We had to rehome her as Peter was in and out of hospital so much after we got her, that it wasnt fair on her. She was lovely, but a very excitable puppy who weed every time anyone new came into the house lol. I miss her. :cry:

Awww bless. How is your other half doing ?

Have you thought of getting a pedometer and then posting the results on the steppers league ? I have just started doing this the last couple of weeks.

One of my bargains yesterday £1.99 in super drug havnt set it up yet dont think its going to be any good for when im at work due to the movement of the train.

Me.

Back