My Diary - 2013

Aww Frances......it must be so difficult but I know a little about how you feel. Big hugs xx
:) I'm just so grateful to hav all u here coz I'd b lost otherwise. Jonathan's mam is great but there's only so much I can ask her!!! Lol

Aw honey that's so lovely bout your dad. You will be the best mum ever I guarantee it and I feel honoured to share this journey with you.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

AwFrances u will be a super mum xx :)

I feel closer to you people than to some of the people I see everyday of my life. Ye are honest and kinds and supportive always. This site is one of the great things I've ever decided to join because I got to meet these great people!!
Frances, it must be sad to not be able to share with your mum - I imagine she would've been crying with happiness. But she is still with you and I'm sure she's looking over you and bump and Jono! I'm so excited for you too eeeeeee!! :)

Glad you told your dad and it went well. You can focus on enjoying your journey from now on. And relax knowing that your mum is watching out for you and Jono and Sid. :D x

image-2120482733.jpg
Lunch :)
Ham cheese tomato onion cucumber rocket spinach scrape of lighter than light mayo (shop bought so pasteurised)

OK so ladies... I've got some news (for those not on my other thread...)..............................................................
I've finally got my BFP :) So will still log my food and WI every week as per... but not really hoping for losses.. Just to not gain too much during this pregnancy...

Its obviously very early days so not told ANYONE barr you :)
So those of you on my FB.. Please please please.. keep schtum.. Thank you :) xxx

Oh my god congrats hunny I didn't know you were pregnant!!! Sooooo happy

Back