My Diary of Small Successes........time for some optimism!

I booked the flights and cruise part of my dream holiday last night and I have set my target for the week I am going so its giving me great inspiration :) cannot wait now!

Food today is: Breakfast: Grapefruit and orange segments, a muller light greek style mango flavour yoghurt 0.5syn (just tried these omg divine!) and a white (oops) slimbo with a scrape of butter and jam (8syns ouch couldn't get heb wholemeal rolls so dad got me these as low syn compared to bread)

Lunch: homemade soup, an apple and banana (no free foods wasn't prepared enough today)

Dinner: beef stir fry with veg and noodles and the sauce will be all/most of my remaining syns (usually oyster or something)

All in all an ok day, wont get to have my almost daily fix of chocolate though, and not using my hexb or hexa due to the bread issue, may just have a few cups of tea to use the milk allowance or maybe some cheese on my dinner NOM!

Walk tonight and early night as I am wrecked!

Have a nice day all :)

Food today is: Breakfast: Grapefruit and orange segments, a muller light greek style mango flavour yoghurt 0.5syn (just tried these omg divine!) and a white (oops) slimbo with a scrape of butter and jam (8syns ouch couldn't get heb wholemeal rolls so dad got me these as low syn compared to bread)

Lunch: homemade soup, an apple and banana (no free foods wasn't prepared enough today)

Dinner: beef stir fry with veg and noodles and the sauce will be all/most of my remaining syns (usually oyster or something)

All in all an ok day, wont get to have my almost daily fix of chocolate though, and not using my hexb or hexa due to the bread issue, may just have a few cups of tea to use the milk allowance or maybe some cheese on my dinner NOM!

Walk tonight and early night as I am wrecked!

Have a nice day all :)

Hi - I'm naughty I know - but I wouldn't worry too much about the bread not being whole meal - ok u won't get the fibre so u won't feel so full

If I was u and felt cheated by not having choc - I'd have something like a Cadbury's Freddo at 5 Syns

......but don't let me lead u astray - just check my stats!!!!!!!

Hi - I'm naughty I know - but I wouldn't worry too much about the bread not being whole meal - ok u won't get the fibre so u won't feel so full If I was u and felt cheated by not having choc - I'd have something like a Cadbury's Freddo at 5 Syns ......but don't let me lead u astray - just check my stats!!!!!!!

Haha upndown that's not naughty as I think the same way that a little bit of tweaking is ok every name and then if the calories are not much more than what the free or hex version would be! At the moment I love having a purple snack for 5 syns with a cup of tea,skipping it today though I'd feel too guilty not worth it! Have you a diary?

Haha upndown that's not naughty as I think the same way that a little bit of tweaking is ok every name and then if the calories are not much more than what the free or hex version would be! At the moment I love having a purple snack for 5 syns with a cup of tea,skipping it today though I'd feel too guilty not worth it! Have you a diary?

what's a purple snack? may need to put that on my shopping list! I have a blog - let me know if u can't find it!

what's a purple snack? may need to put that on my shopping list! I have a blog - let me know if u can't find it!

Its a chocolate biscuit bar by cadburys maybe they only have it in Ireland?its so nice with tea! Oh give me the link there as I am useless at finding things :)

Hi - just as well I can't buy them here - enough temptation as it is!

I've just tried to copy the link but failed - but you could go to menu bar at the top of the page - then click on Blogs - then another menu bar appears - select Recent Entries - you'll see me cos I try to post every day and you'll recognise my name and dog photo.

Warning though - it's not really a blog - it's a food diary - I started it the day I joined - but later realised I shd have posted on one of the diary threads - but I find it helps me to write what I've eaten each day - so will carry on.

Have a good week.

Hi - just as well I can't buy them here - enough temptation as it is!

I've just tried to copy the link but failed - but you could go to menu bar at the top of the page - then click on Blogs - then another menu bar appears - select Recent Entries - you'll see me cos I try to post every day and you'll recognise my name and dog photo.

Warning though - it's not really a blog - it's a food diary - I started it the day I joined - but later realised I shd have posted on one of the diary threads - but I find it helps me to write what I've eaten each day - so will carry on.

Have a good week.

They are sooooo nice and about the best value for 5 syns that i have managed to find!!

Oh great i will have a wander later on and have a look :) x

Food today is much the same as yesterday - breakfast - orange and grapefruit segments, muller greek style (.5) and slimbo with jam and butter (8syns) to use them up. Lunch is 2 bananas and some soup, and dinner is going to be homemade burgers with no bun, salad and sweet potato chips.

Weigh in is tonight my aim is 1 and i am still hopeful for it have had a mixed week and rain has cancelled a lot of planned walks that I had. Wont get to stay to image therapy unfortunately tonight as i will be rushing into weigh in after group when i am finished work!

have a nice day all x

Well done on ur loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Down 1.5 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
##

well done - that's brill - had another thought about food diaries - I've joined a thread called LJ's journey to be slim by sixty on Slimming World diary thread - and a few of us post our day's food on it - would be better than my blog!!

If you can't find it - I'll try to work out how to send the link again - how useless am I?

hope that loss has set u up for another great week!

Thanks guys so happy :) and upndown i will check that out later :)

I am super excited today as I am now at an all time low in weight and am the lowest i have been since joining slimming world a few years ago and maybe the lowest i have been in general in about 8 or 9 years!!!!! I have been so in the zone lately that I can't remember why I wouldnt be 100% if that makes sense?

Food today: Breakfast 2 boiled eggs, a pear and muller light greek style (0.5)

Lunch: a banana and a small soft brown roll (gonna tweak and call this hexb) with ham, a tiny bit of cheese (half hexa), tomato, rocket and light mayo (2 syns), also have an apple and another banana if i am hungry.

Dinner will be pasta bake (made with a jar but oh so yummy) so will use the other half of my cheese and prob most of my remaining syns there, will have it with big salad though for superfree.

Happy friday all :)

Thanks guys so happy :) and upndown i will check that out later :)

I am super excited today as I am now at an all time low in weight and am the lowest i have been since joining slimming world a few years ago and maybe the lowest i have been in general in about 8 or 9 years!!!!! I have been so in the zone lately that I can't remember why I wouldnt be 100% if that makes sense?

Food today: Breakfast 2 boiled eggs, a pear and muller light greek style (0.5)

Lunch: a banana and a small soft brown roll (gonna tweak and call this hexb) with ham, a tiny bit of cheese (half hexa), tomato, rocket and light mayo (2 syns), also have an apple and another banana if i am hungry.

Dinner will be pasta bake (made with a jar but oh so yummy) so will use the other half of my cheese and prob most of my remaining syns there, will have it with big salad though for superfree.

Happy friday all :)

sooo pleased for you - you're doing so well - I know exactly what u mean - most of us feel fragile about food and dieting and it doesn't taek much to rock the boat - but u are really sorted and sounds like you've cracked it to me - hope I can get there some time too!

sooo pleased for you - you're doing so well - I know exactly what u mean - most of us feel fragile about food and dieting and it doesn't taek much to rock the boat - but u are really sorted and sounds like you've cracked it to me - hope I can get there some time too!

I just feel in the zone at the minute but believe me when I fall off the wagon I do it in style ha ha,thanks for the lovely words :)

So its Saturday but no rest for me, train journey 2.5 hours away this mornin for lectures for the weekend, meeting a friend that lives where I am later for dinner looks like pub food as I let her pick so hopefully will have something remotely sw friendly :)

Dont know why but have been very bad at updating my diary lately, i am always on here reading but need to be updating here more.... loss of a 1/2 last week still a loss but still a part of me was disappointed, not gonna make the next 3 weigh ins due to work so i am aiming for 3.5lbs down next time i weight to give an average 1 a week for the last four weeks then.

food today:

2 slices toast (hexb) with scrape jam and butter (3 syns), banana, tea

Mixed salad with chicken and relish (2 syns), ff yoghurt, apple

dinner will be eating out again so will pick the best option, then swim tonight in the hotel...

weekend wasnt the best food wise, not a total fall off the wagon but not too good either, hoping to pull it back this week, was meant to go out fri night but friend cancelled last minute and i had been so excited it kinda put a dampener on my weekend and me in a bad mood = me comfort eating.... back on it today though!!

xx

In a terrible mood the past few days very emotional and just mehh it is star week though too :(

Food the past 2 days has been good but not 100% as i usually am, also havent got to exercise as pool is not open in hotel early enough in mornings and back too late the last two nights (well i could have forced myself to go quickly for a 20 minute swim but i was not in the mood and just finished dinner :((

Food today
fruit salad and tea for breakfast

toasted sandwich for lunch so syns there but kinda sick of salads

dinner who knows

Not in a great mood at allllllll but gonna try battle on, hoping to make pool tonight will have to make myself go, I put an awful lot of pressure on myself take yesterday for example up at 7.15 worked from 8.15 to 7.15 with a half hour break (shop for food and back to eating it in front of laptop) and then went straight for dinner, back to hotel at 8.30 and got upset as i couldnt force myself to go to the pool straight away, i need to give myself a break sometimes i know but i find it very easy to fall out of good habits and it has to be done! there is no other way about it, hotels are now a big part of my life and eating all 3 meals out every day means i cannot do 100% SW so i need to exercise, i think last night i just had a bad case of feeling sorry for myself...all i wanted to do was get into bed and watch some tv and i feel too guilty to do it but did it anyway and felt awful, i punish myself way too much i think, hoping today will be better xxx

Right you know Im harsh, but its cruel to be kind!
You've done AMAZINGLY well, you are being far too harsh on yourself. I don't know anyone that could be as good as you when youre away from home and have very little control over what you eat and when you eat with other people and theyre having naughty stuff and you still make the right choices. you should be sooo sooo proud of yourself for your food choices nevermind beating yourself up for not having a swim after a 12 hour day! take a min to stop and think how far you've come, how much you've lost and how much control and will power you have!

Id love to have the motivation and drive that you have! A HUGE well done to you from me. Im sorry to anyone thinking im being a c*w but I mean it all in a caring and supportive way! x

Right you know Im harsh, but its cruel to be kind!
You've done AMAZINGLY well, you are being far too harsh on yourself. I don't know anyone that could be as good as you when youre away from home and have very little control over what you eat and when you eat with other people and theyre having naughty stuff and you still make the right choices. you should be sooo sooo proud of yourself for your food choices nevermind beating yourself up for not having a swim after a 12 hour day! take a min to stop and think how far you've come, how much you've lost and how much control and will power you have!

Id love to have the motivation and drive that you have! A HUGE well done to you from me. Im sorry to anyone thinking im being a c*w but I mean it all in a caring and supportive way! x

Thats not harsh or being a c*w at all, in fact it one of the nicest things you could say to me right now :) it made me feel alot better hearing it from someone else as i really dont give myself credit at all!! arguing with a work colleague at the moment too so its stressing me out even more but thats another story, food again today has not been great just had a bag of crisps :O but i did go swimming last night so happy with that :)
Aw i actually cant stop reading your post it makes me happy :) thanks :)
xxx

HURRAY!!
Good keep reading it, I meant every word!
Crisps aren't horrific, what are they 8 syns?? That's not bad you've got another 7!
Have a roast dinner, or meat veg and potato or a tomato pasta for tea and youll be within syns still, plus the exercise woweeeee
x

Back