My diary to slimdom!

Does any1 know when I am able to put a picture on and change my profile etc? I read somewhere it's after 20 posts but I have posted more than this but still (permission denied)!!

20 posts and it takes an hour for the software to upate your new privileges!

20 posts and it takes an hour for the software to upate your new privileges!

Is 50 posts for private messages then?

42, nearly there!

My day so far....

Took my baby boy swimming for the first time, he loved it! Only managed to have my first product at 1pm! Had 2 pints of water this morning and of course wt ever water slipped into my mouth at swimming :-D it all counts!!

Anyway got a sns delivery this morn so like the fact I have more choice now, rather than the left over packs from b4 Christmas!

I had a lemon yoghurt bar... I like them but they are not very filling at all compared to the meal packs but ok for a change I suppose and they are nice!

Here's to a 100% 4 pack only day x x

Heya hun aww swimming i cnt swim to save me life lol or if i do kno iv forgoton cz been tht long lol...do u kno if we allowed brussell sprouts no idea lol tdai for me meal gna av spicy spag with spinach mushrooms n brocooli lol...same i dint av me first shake til like gone past one :/ i reli reli wna try the spag bol bt dnt av one in ne of me boxes and also dnt wna order more till i see tht it wrks lol...tho in me head i kno it does...

My landlord tkin the piss in. Returnin me a whole months rent which e wasnt entitled to as inwas no longer a tenant of his bt the office which is representing his properties r tkin the proper mick in givin me bk the money they owe me five hundred n sumat quid n they keep bludy fobbin me off :/ :'( im nt very gd at being confrontational and also quite spoken n polite...dno hw to get tje money bk quicker as iv gt upccumin bills to pay and ma bank account is relii reli rlei low twrds the end of me overdraft and also av to order graduation robes feel like cryingg :'( xx

Back