Attack My dukan diary...

Minimize_me

This diary is a tool to help me on my way really....

I'm 24 and live in the UK. I'm only 5ft 3" but I weigh 11.5stone (161lbs) :cry:

I'm getting married in July 2012, and want to lose up to 1.5 stone before then. I feel the Dukan is my only option now - so here goes nothing!!!

Day 1...

Feeling quite excited actually, I've only read good reviews - i'm sure they outweigh any bad that might be lurking. I'm having fun getting the recipes together.
I had Oat bran and Skimmed milk for breakfast - nothing special but it tasted fine and filled me up until Lunch.

Lunch was Ham slices (about 1 3rd of a pack!!) and some prawns. I've decided I really need to be much more inventive - and i've found a recipe for a Slimming World 'quiche' which I did whilst on the plan. It tastes good, and it's allowed on the Dukan - even attack! Will be cooking this tonight for lunch tomorrow.

Dinner was a 2 egg ommelette with light Phillidelphia cheese and ham. I'm, actually quite full. I think it's still the 'honeymoon' period - so we'll see what tomorrow brings... ;)

I felt fresh this morning, I had a weird dream though - not sure whether this is normal on the Dukan! I've noticed my mouth is really dry all the time, so I find drinking water by the pint is a lot easier than I originally thought (since I couldn't find any squash without any trace of fruit...)

Breakfast today was Oat Bran and Skimmed milk again. I felt a few hunger pangs in the morning, but they were gone by the time i'd had two pints of water.

Lunch was at 1.30pm, i'd made the flan from yesterday (6 eggs, a pot of quark, tbsp phillidelphia cheese, honey roast ham slices, lots of pepper and splash of vinegar). I had a third of this - it was really good.

I'm not sure what to have for dinner tonight... i'll have to have a browse at some of the recipes and update later...

Hiya!

Dry mouth is ketosis kicking in, which is a good thing, you can have water and also fruit teas which can then be chilled.

Go easy on the processed ham, it's very salty and can cause fluid retention (which none of us want :)) x

also the philly is not allowed untill cruise and even then its the extra light one & a tollerated item to be used with caution ;)

Back