My Dukan Diet Diary...

Tammy you know what to do xxx but I must say I think you look perfect as you are xxx

Morning all, well I had another PP day yesterday a nice dukan cooked dinner and I was shocked to see a 3lb loss on the scales this morning!!! putting me at 9st13 and after just two days of dukan I've lost 5 pounds I knew I loved dukan really :) I have a night out on Saturday though my managers leaving do so I will stick to dukan for food in the day probably a sandwich for lunch to soak up the intake a bit more and just vodka diet cokes for the night, hopefully I can lose a pound or two before then but I'll be more than happy if I don't I won't weigh until Saturday now :)

Hi Tamara

How are you doing? You are a real inspiration ... I love going back and looking at your before/after pics when I am feeling low.

And yes, Dukan is the best!!!

Hi Tamara

How are you doing? You are a real inspiration ... I love going back and looking at your before/after pics when I am feeling low.

And yes, Dukan is the best!!!

Aww thank you Bonkers, your doing brilliantly yourself your soo close to goal :) I'm good thank you but I'm not well at the moment :( I collapsed at work for the third time since November so I'm calorie counting at the moment instead of dukaning the thought of chicken at the moment isn't so appetising haha :(

Thants worrying xxx have you been to the Doctors Tams?

oh no tamara! what has your doc said?

p.s. i know what you mean about the chicken ... i am currently off beef mince :sign0137:

Thants worrying xxx have you been to the Doctors Tams?

Yeah I had epilepsy as a teenager but stil take the medication and beacause of the weight loss I'm on too high a dosage for my weight and I'm on a weighting list to see a neurologist and epilepsy nurse to lower he dose and have a brain scan but theyre taking their time! :( I have been phoning and letting them know I need it sorted for works sake so hopefully not much longer xx

Don't take no for an answer you need your meds sorting xxx what if you bang your head when you fall Oh my word there's me getting all grandmasy xxx

Gosh... I too hope you get your meds sorted pronto. Poor you! x

I know its awful the first two times it happened I didn't actually hit the floor I just blacked out and was unconscious aand came around in a wheelchair but last week I hit the desk then fell to the floor very embarrassing aswell as I work on customer services in Sainsbury's :/ well I was back at work today so feel shattered but a bit better praying for news soon thank you for your concern ladies :)

How are you doing Tamara? Any update on the docs? Have they moved you up the list?

Back