Total Solution My Exante Journey :)

Yeah I spose.. Still a bit annoyed at myself though.. But then again tomorrows a new day.. Thankyou for your support. :) xx

Hi You could have eaten far worse but you didn't so well done! Shouldn't have taken you out of ketosis either. Hope you have a good day tomorrow x

Yeah your right.. Could of been a lot worse the mood I was in :) woke up in the night and felt very hungry but don't feel so bad this morning... Here's to a good day :)

Morning! Have a good one. Keep busy and have lots of water. This diet gets easier the longer you stick with it. You are doing really well so far, brilliant in fact! It is all worth it when you see the lbs adding up and feel so much better in yourself. Catch you later x

Morning hun hope you have a great day :) xx

Thankyou Mandy and ED, I tried to go shopping to look for inspiration for valentines gifts for oh... But food nearly got the better of me... Took so much will power to turn around and get into my car and drive straight home (not to McDonald's!) but I did it.. Feel very hungry still :( so I decided to have some coke zero and get into bed to shift my headache and hunger... So me 1, McDonald's 0!!!! Woop woop lol.. I'll feel good for it later..

I also couldn't resist the scales again this morning, I must try to kick this habit lol.. But another 2lb down :)

It will be worth it in the end.. Just wish my hunger would go soon.. And these headaches :(...

Must keep going :)

Fantastic loss hun well done! :D

You done really well resisting too. Just push through those times and really soon they will go away. Hunger will disappear and so will the weight :) xx

Thankyou :) even though I felt really rubbish yesterday i stayed 100% :) I've also got a horrible cold which is not helping at all :(

Anyway I'm on day 4, and and don't feel too bad at the mo :) xx

I still didn't manage to keep off the scales this morning... But another 2lb loss :) 7 lb this week so far :) woop woop. :)

Thanku Mandy :) I know I shouldn't be weighing daily but it's keeping me going so far :) xx

Day for already :) feeling a lot more positive today... Finished work and didn't even snack when everyone else was.. Although it was quite torturing feeding someone but I soon got over it.. Had my second pack and am now waiting for LO to finish school.. :) apart from being full of cold, I'm feeling very positive :) I can do this :) xx

Opps day *four :)

You're doing great KM :D
Well done on staying with it, with the cold. You can do it :D

Thanku :) the support on here is brilliant :) nearly caved again but didn't and I'm very proud :) saving lots Of money too :) will have to start a new wardrobe fund for when I reach goal :) xx

You're doing fantastic hun!! Well done xx

Thank you ED, your doing really well too :) just look how far you've come so far :) xx

Day 5, and I wouldn't say I'm feel amazing but I think I feel better than I have done :) I was 100% yesterday and am glad :).. Weight loss is slowing down now.. 1lb today.. I think after this week I'm going to try and weigh weekly or half weekly :) 8lb so far is amazing though :) here's to another 100% day :)

8lb well done thats fantastic!!! You're doing soooo well hun xx

Thank you... Just finished work and didn't give in to the Friday night takeaway they always have :) another brilliant day.. Hunger has nearly gone I think :) xx

Back