My food diary :)

Sure, I used two chicken fillets cooked them through in a wok with some frylight then added frozen sweet corn and a tin of creamed corn
2 chicken stock pots (made quite a big batch)
Then fill the pan with water and bring to boil then leave to simmer for 5 minutes. Then add two eggs and simmer until the eggs set do not boil xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good morning :)
Today so far I have had a mullerlight vanilla and chocolate and a syn few fry up ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1418120111.614937.jpg

Planning on making spag Bol tonight which I make with quorn mince ready for weigh in tomorrow. Xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1418149912.070206.jpg

Spag Bol this is my oh's forgot to take a picture of mine I had mine without cheese
Off to zumba in a sec although feeling pretty tired tonight and could quite easily sleep lol xx

Good morning how is everyone today? I'm currently waiting for my shopping to be delivered so I've had an apple and a banana so far from the fruit I won for slimmer of the week lol, think I'm going to make a quiche for lunch and some super speed soup for either dinner or just to snack on I have zumba tonight and always get quite peckish when I get back :)
I always use my healthy a for milk in my tea not sure what I will use my b for today yet as I am trying to stay away from bread it is such a weakness for me!
I just realised that I never shared my weight (doh)
When I started my sw journey I was 25 stone 4lb I am currently 21 stone 12lb so still have a long way to go :( I have taken pictures from the start which really do spur me on as I don't see it in myself but I am not quite sure I'm brave enough to share them lol xx

Last edited:
3.5 off for me this week and slimmer of the week very pleased with that :) xx

Well done!!

Good morning how is everyone today? I'm currently waiting for my shopping to be delivered so I've had an apple and a banana so far from the fruit I won for slimmer of the week lol, think I'm going to make a quiche for lunch and some super speed soup for either dinner or just to snack on I have zumba tonight and always get quite peckish when I get back :)
I always use my healthy a for milk in my tea not sure what I will use my b for today yet as I am trying to stay away from bread it is such a weakness for me!
I just realised that I never shared my weight (doh)
When I started my sw journey I was 25 stone 4lb I am currently 21 stone 12lb so still have a long way to go :( I have taken pictures from the start which really do spur me on as I don't see it in myself but I am not quite sure I'm brave enough to share them lol xx

I wish I had a few more pics or decent ones of me at the start, the ones I have do motivate me a bit more:)
it's good that you have taken pics, because you will really be able to see your progress more :)

View attachment 160916View attachment 160917

Speed soup and quiche

do you have sausages in your soup?

Well done!!

I wish I had a few more pics or decent ones of me at the start, the ones I have do motivate me a bit more:)
it's good that you have taken pics, because you will really be able to see your progress more :)

do you have sausages in your soup?

Ive dieted so many times over the years when I was 21 I lost 7 stone and I would look In the mirror and still feel fat and horrible and I ended up putting it all back on :( looking back at pictures now I can't believe how good I looked! So I swore this time round I would take pictures so I can't tell myself I look no different. I also have started recording my inches since I joined the gym.
No sausages just veg it might be the carrots you can see. Have you had a good week?
Thank you skinnygirltobe how's your week been?
Last night after Zumba I had 3 multigrain ryvita with tuna mayo and cucumber 2 syns and an after right mint mullerlight(they are amazing)
Today I've had a toffee muller light and a banana I'm going to make the weetabix muffins in a minute for my healthy b today I've never tried them before but if they're nice I will take some to our sw Christmas party next week xx

Also if anyone was wondering I try to keep as syn free or low syn as possible as I do enjoy a few drinks on the weekend and can sometimes be a bit naughty so I try to make up for it at the beginning and end of the week, It has always seemed to work well for me that way

Ive dieted so many times over the years when I was 21 I lost 7 stone and I would look In the mirror and still feel fat and horrible and I ended up putting it all back on :( looking back at pictures now I can't believe how good I looked! So I swore this time round I would take pictures so I can't tell myself I look no different. I also have started recording my inches since I joined the gym.
No sausages just veg it might be the carrots you can see. Have you had a good week?
Thank you skinnygirltobe how's your week been?
Last night after Zumba I had 3 multigrain ryvita with tuna mayo and cucumber 2 syns and an after right mint mullerlight(they are amazing)
Today I've had a toffee muller light and a banana I'm going to make the weetabix muffins in a minute for my healthy b today I've never tried them before but if they're nice I will take some to our sw Christmas party next week xx

Also if anyone was wondering I try to keep as syn free or low syn as possible as I do enjoy a few drinks on the weekend and can sometimes be a bit naughty so I try to make up for it at the beginning and end of the week, It has always seemed to work well for me that way

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1418382218.983117.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1418382241.168872.jpg

Absolutely delicious defo worth a HEX B xx

Morning :)
Had quite a busy day yesterday my hubby had a funeral to attend to so I took the kids to mcds which was close by and bought the kids a happy meal it was the twins first one and they did enjoy it although it won't be a regular occurrence! I didn't have anything I struggled and thought about it, I made the mistake of not having lunch before we went out. Oh just one chip won't hurt..but I didn't do it! Was really proud of myself for that :D
Time we got home I just had some left over quiche I made the day before and had a few vodkas& diet coke, then hubby made a mushy pea curry with really chunky sw chips was lovely.

Today I've had a vanilla mullerlight,an apple and a banana might have a fry up or make some more weetabix cakes.

Hope you're all having a great weekend xx

Sorry haven't updated, my son had an hospital appointment yesterday which we have been waiting months for because of slow development and he has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy, I had already read up about and and realised he had all the symptoms but it was still a shock to hear it. Still pretty confused and my emotions are all over the place ATM so I'm sorry to say sw has not been the first thing on my mind! I had a lovely weekend I went for a meal with my friends on Saturday and lunch with my family on Sunday so I'm not positive for weigh in although I am still going to go and try to stick to plan as I know I need to be as healthy as possible for my little man. So back on track today
Thanks if you have taken the time time read this xx

Sorry haven't updated, my son had an hospital appointment yesterday which we have been waiting months for because of slow development and he has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy, I had already read up about and and realised he had all the symptoms but it was still a shock to hear it. Still pretty confused and my emotions are all over the place ATM so I'm sorry to say sw has not been the first thing on my mind! I had a lovely weekend I went for a meal with my friends on Saturday and lunch with my family on Sunday so I'm not positive for weigh in although I am still going to go and try to stick to plan as I know I need to be as healthy as possible for my little man. So back on track today Thanks if you have taken the time time read this xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Sorry to hear that about your son :(
Must have been awful news:( x
Sometimes SW has to go on the back burner...
Good that you're still going to weigh in
Just do the best you can under the circumstances xx

Sorry to hear that about your son :(
Must have been awful news:( x
Sometimes SW has to go on the back burner...
Good that you're still going to weigh in
Just do the best you can under the circumstances xx

Thank you Hun good luck for weigh in xx

I managed to still lose 3lb despite this horrible week so hopefully will help me stay on track now :)

Back