My food diet... Coleywoley27

Cakes were a dissapointment if honest!

So today
HexB Toast and Marg (2)
HexA Milk
Lunch was a tub of pineapple (lol)
Dinner was a tuna salad with a pitta bread and a tub of pineapple.
Had an after dinner mint Mullerlight also

Home from work and peckish but leaving the fridge raiding behind me. Really want to lose weight this week lol x
Also had some salad cream will syn at about 4 and 5 for pitta

I did. I came home late last night and slept straigh away so no update yesterday

But I had HexA Milk
HexB Ryvita.
Pineapple snacks, Light philadelphia on the ryvita for lunch with a muller light. Queue for micro at work was miles long so ended up with just the ryvita

Today Weetabix, Pasta Bolognese (quorn) and a Muller light, pine apple and unsure on dinner as yet

My last Thursday meeting and lost 1.5 still not at 2stone again mind lol but never mind. x

Well done I weighed today as well and put in one which am happy with my being good this week has done some repair work to my previous damage

Oh wow well done :) Limit in the damage is always a plus.
I was shocked at my loss if honest but not going to argue lol. I have yet to pass this 2st mark gahhhh so got to work hard this week. Thankfully my last shift work so I can get myself into a proper routine next week x

So I stupidly booked in over time during weigh in like a twit so last week and this week I have missed weigh in. And in true style cos I knew i Was not weighing I have ate like a horse. and boy do I feel it my pants are tight my tops are rolling up and I am uncomfortable so spending the next 7 days trying to limit the damage. Should be fun!!! Gahhhhh cannot get past this darn 2st Mark up and down up and down! Gahhh

Well a few weeks back I made the decision to give up going to meetings as every week was such a squeeze getting to a meeting between working hours. Big mistake as I have not stopped eating junk since and have gained a fair few lbs :(

Plan to go back as soon as I have got xmas out the way as I am working alot of over time and there are no meetings at weekend locally. For the time being I have a size 16 dress for my works xmas doo and need a good kick p the bottom to get me into it. So I am having a few weeks on slim fast. Get the xmas party out of the way then take a small break over xmas as I always eat like a pig and then back to Slimming world morning meetings in January.

I am so annoyed with myself but at the same I bloody LOVE being back at work around real human beings and not the small annoying type.

Lol well at least you have a plan, am glad your enjoying being back at work tho. Have stopped going to class as don't like her and am hoping to start a new job in.Jan so will give me more options on classes, in the meantime I'm doing slimming world ish and figured that should help as wen I don't do it I put weight on.at the speed of light. Then be strict again come Jan well it's my genius plan anyway. X good luck hun

I know the feeling. My genius plan also! I need to get a few lb off by the 13th Dec so I can wear my beautiful dress. Slim fast seems to be the best plan for me as right now I am not cooking at home and eating food at work which is full of fat and what not.
Good luck hun

Back