Total Solution My Frump To Fit Self Set Challenge!!

Ended up having 4hrs nap!! :) Feel great now :)

Now my lil ones are both napping and oh has popped out to the shop so I'm going to use the kinnect for a bit :) We've got our housewarming party tonight with friends and family coming round and will have food out, but I'm sticking to my soup (tomato and basil tonight with crushed chillis and garlic). If anyone puts any pressure on me then I'll have a bit of chicken and leave it at that.

Okay, I ate..... Mostly protein as I had chicken and turkey, but I have also had half a bag of crisps and 2 choc swiss rolls... Why did I do that??????

I didn't need it, I wasn't hungry, still not hungry... I feel like crap now.... So that's it, I've made my mind up about aamw and I won't be doing it. I couldn't possibly make myself feel this crappy for a whole week and not get depressed!! Back on plan from right now, ts 100% and daily bouts of exercise for 20mins at a time. I am NOT giving myself the opportunity to stuff this up for myself!!!!!

Back to being 100% from today. No self weighing. But drinking loads and kinnecting it daily from today too. Just had my bar and am now drinking a pint of dr pepper zero. Then onto water. Have strawberry shake for lunch and then tomato and basil soup for dinner.

Surprisingly not hungry this morning... wonder if I had enough protein last night to counteract the carbs from the naughty stuff?? Will use a ketstick in a bit and see if still in k. (dare I hope??)

Don't think I'd feel so crappy about last night if I hadn't had the mini chocolate swiss rolls... so high in carbs and no need for them...

Happy New Year hun, I can't do AAM either, it's a license to eat in my eyes and ATM I can't be trusted :p

Happy New Year to you both too xx Hope 2012 brings you everything you wish for and more xx

I've only just had my strawberry shake for lunch as I was tired and went back to bed for a 4hr nap. lol Why can't I sleep at night yet can sleep fine in the day??? Nowhere near had enough fluid so am hitting the flavoured water now!! Still no hunger pangs so think I may still be in K. Not done ketostick yet will do it next time I need the loo.

Hope you're all getting on okay xx

Dammit, just did a ketostick and I'm defo out of k :( Starting from scratch.

You need to do a ketostick pee first thing in the morning. Your wee is very diluted by now and may show a false negative :D

Thank you hon x Will do another one when I get up in the morn. Have been 100% today and feel so much better for it. Have had a bar for breakfast, strawberry shake for lunch, tomato and basil soup for dinner, 1 pint of coca cola zero, 2 pints of dr pepper zero, and 3litres of water :)

Did 20mins on Kinnect Adventures and had another pint of coca cola zero. Am going to watch Eastenders (skyplussed from earlier tonight). Then I'll be off to bed and hopfully get some sleep tonight!! Am feeling much better than I did this morning. :)

wannabeme said:
Did 20mins on Kinnect Adventures and had another pint of coca cola zero. Am going to watch Eastenders (skyplussed from earlier tonight). Then I'll be off to bed and hopfully get some sleep tonight!! Am feeling much better than I did this morning. :)

Dont watch it!! Soooo depressing!!

Dont watch it!! Soooo depressing!!

Too late lol

Didn't realise it was such a loooooong episode!! And certainly didn't expect Janine to suddenly get emotional - but then again it coulda been her pregnancy hormones making an early appearance!! Bit annoyed that Simon (Nick Berry) wasn't in this episode as it was his (fictional) mum and such a soap icon, but maybe he'll find time in his unbusy schedule to turn up at the funeral!!

Anyway, onto other stuff lol

Actually managed to get SIX HOURS SLEEP last night :eek::D and feel GREAT for it this morning!!

Had a bar for breakfast, going to have a vanilla shake for lunch and veg soup for dinner today, plus another stint on kinnect.

I did another ketostick this morning and defo not in k, but never mind. Will be back in it soon!!

Feeling VERY positive and have absolute determination!!! I WILL GET RID OF THIS WEIGHT!!!!!!!!

Ewww chuck the ketosticks out ;) go with how you feel, if you're not hungry it must be good :D
Love the positivity xx

Ugh!!! I've gone overboard today :( 3 bars, a shake and a soup....

Think I'm gonna throw the bars out... can't trust myself with them :( back to just shakes and soups tomorrow!!

Oh dear, perhaps you can chop 1 up into pieces to have through the day instead?

I've thrown them all out now. Don't trust myself with them. :(

Writing this week off (weigh in is tomoz night and being totm I know I usually gain quite significantly with that as it is) so I will start again from Thursday morning. Shakes and Soups only. No bars (threw them in the bin this morning) and no aam week until losses slow right down then i'll do it just for a few days (couldn't stand a whole week of it) just to reboost then carry on.

Great plan, good luck with your first week xx

Cheers hon, it's been an eye opener, seeing how quickly I can go off the rails - especially when I'm not even hungry!! What is that all about?? Actually, I think I may know what it's all about. Every time I've lost weight before, I've gone out for a meal to 'celebrate' and then gradually gone back to old habits. I managed a whole week of 100% ts and I think subconcsiously I was probably rewarding myself for sticking to it, and then lost the plot....

This time I need to take that reward-with-food tendancy away and reward with something else. I think I will set a reward each time ready for the next goal. My current goal is to get down to 190lbs and when I get there I will.... treat myself to getting my ears re-pierced. (I had them pierced in my teens but haven't worn earrings since I was about 22 (am 32 now) so the holes have closed up. I want to wear earrings on my wedding day, so need to get used to wearing them again beforehand :) Then when I reach 180lbs I will treat myself to a nice new pair of earrings :)

Great hun, having non food treats is a fab way of rewarding yourself.
I used to go to WW and on WI night I would have pie and chips every week then spend the next week getting it off again. What was the point of that? At least now I don't go to class to be weighed so I don't leave the house and reward myself.

You will be piercing those ears very soon xx

Stuff it, am back on it today. Weighed myself this morning and am back to 200lbs, so not as bad as I thought, but not going in the direction I want. Have put on 2lbs since totm started. Hoping to have lost that and more by the time I weigh in next week. Tomorrow I am starting at the gym too. Mostly cardio, but with a view to add in some resistence work after a few weeks :)

Back