My hypno-band experience x

Soo glad to hear that all is going well for you and that you are happy with your decision............wow 2 stone down already, fantastic result xx

Dawnejoy said:
Soo glad to hear that all is going well for you and that you are happy with your decision............wow 2 stone down already, fantastic result xx

Thank you :) I know it's only a tool, I still need to give 100% myself to make it work xx

RainbowRose said:
very well done hun, i bet you feel the difference already..how do you feel physically?...and pains or twinges etc?

Defo see a difference, clothes bigger face thinner etc.. In myself I'm not fantastic very tired. My body is adjusting so it will take time.. No pain at all 4 small keyhole scars that have healed nicely..

I have to remember to eat and drink slowly, I forget in the mornings and take a big gulp of squash.. I'm soon reminded that my tummy can't take it.. It feels like trapped wind.. But it's bareable...

I'm just reading over my old skimming world packs for food ideas, gonna spend a day cooking. :).

Thx for the well wishes xx

sounds like you are coping just fine hun, well done and you are doing this too..not just the band...congratulations!

I am not brave enough to get it done, but i'll be very interested in following your progress along the way..keep posting! :)

Hey!!!

I lost 5.5 stone. But I've gained 11.

It's swings and roundabouts. I don't regret the surgery at all. But it's my head that needs changing!

I'm still very much a foodaholic :(

I'm back and following a ww plan to get to 9st 13 :) xx

Hope all is well x

Attachments

• image-2117705321.jpg
    image-2117705321.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 33
Hi claire-anna, I have been reading through your diary, and what strikes me is how determined you are to keep going. Every time something hasn't worked out you push forward, that is truly inspirational. Well done you I have no doubt you will get there xx

Thank you for your kind words. It's so hard, I feel like I'm always struggling. If I ever get to 9 stone I'm sure I will still be battling with my demons!!

I will not give up tho. In the last 3 years I have had weight loss surgery, 2 tummy tucks ( one went a little wrong) and breast uplift.

I ask myself daily. What is perfection? Why can't I be happy as I am? Xx

Hope u are well xx

Back