My Journey begins

Urgh, hey Tasha,

Yup cravings appear, not because you're hungry or anything like that.

Maybe make some jelly, if you can pop to to maxx get the skinny syrup they sell, and that to the jelly as sweetens it up and you'll be ready also some frozen i lollies so you can snack on them. Again using water flavourings.

Key is to be ready for it xxx

Good evening all

So weigh in day was dreading it as I am so bloated however another 5lb off :)

I'm not going to complain but again scales are so different to mine but I will stick with those weights.

Not such a hungry day today but drank more water then yesterday so hoping that helped.

So my new weight is

17.08.2017 - 18st 7lb - START WEIGHT
24.08.2017 - 17st 10lb - loss 11lb
31.08.2017 - 17st 7lb - loss 1 st
07.09.2017 - 17st 2lb - loss 1st 5lb

:wee::wee::wee:

Tashaaaaa!!

Frigging brilliant. OMG 3 weeks and almost 1 &1/2 stones !!!ok, you've now inspired me to focus! I was admittedly starting to get a little too naughty with my good cheats!

That is stopping! I don't think they were too much, but mentally I was so guilty, that can trigger less loses, the proof will be in the pudding. I have another 5 days on step 2.

Making very simple foods, but no guilt as part of plan. When that's done I will be on it 100% so I can shift these pesky pounds.

Thank you for staying strong and keeping at it. We're gonna be hot for Xmas

xxx

Hey summer

Thank you!! I can't believe it's week 3 done tomorrow it's flew by.

Don't be to hard on yourself from my long conversation with my CDC today she said often or not people use the entire weekend to cheat and not even healthy treats I mean full on takeaway and they are happy to do so.

You know you can do it look how far you've come, you've been here from day 1 with me and I find you an inspiration so don't knock yourself!!

Everyone has bad days it's about getting back on your bike and you know you can, just take each day as it comes, we all need a break time to time that's how we get through this.

I don't care what any one says loosing weight is one of the hardest things to do, everything changes, mentally, habits, planing and preparation in fact your whole way of thinking and temptation is every where, it's not like your trying to quit smoking you just stay out of the smoke shelter it's every where constant reminders of what you can't have and your doing it by loosing the amount you have so turn that frown upside down and give yourself a pat on the back, tomorrow is a new day.

Yes don't forget Christmas photos is a must it will all be worth it ;)

Awe thanks Tasha,

You're so right about the mindset had to change again for maintenance, that when we have to embrace it as a healthy way to live and it because we choose to.

And yes loosing weight is probably up their in the top ten of tough things many of us will consider in our life times, and only some of us attempt,
And then even then, only some of us will achieve.

It's horrid stats but we need to educate outlrselves and hopefully others through them watching our new way.

Crikey,take outs on plan, that's new, I feel really bad having a tomatoe lol. I actually end up just doing step 2, and as I'm on 1b hey losses should be the same, but will stick with my products. That the key, my body needs them, the water, and my family here to see me through this.

Oooo my body has changed, I've started seeing it. 1/2 stone and that's an inch lost in the past 12 weeks of my journey! 6 whole inches is what blows me away. It's usually 1/2 an inch to every half stone lost, well it's been that on for every 1/2 inch gained lol... But my weight goes on my body all over, doesn't settle in one place above the other, so hopefully I will just shrink back, like someone letting out a balloon lol, here's wishing anyway, normally, and weight training will eventually address and slack skin.

May look at a PT nearer the time to show me how to use the weight and what plan to follow, I would like to bulk up with muscle a bit, to address saggy skin and to be super toned. It can be done at my age lol ;)

We should all give ourselves a pat on the back for pushing through, everyone, who starts and falls away, I've done that and eventually came back, people find their way when they are finally ready either or whatever their journey short or long for whatever reason.

This forum is the go to for me and I hope them, very lovely people on this site

Xxxx

:painting:

Hey Summer

You sound positively positive, I don't think an extra tomato will cause to much damage plus you will find your weight loss will start to slow as you may not have as much fat to loose as you think now.

I will be doing the same as you a PT as I wouldn't know where to start the only excercising I know is cardio for strength training building up muscle luckily my partners best friend is a PT and does all these body building shows so I may annoy him to give me some help when the time comes.

I agree I love this forum and I know people have the same struggles I do and it's good when you read their diary they get through it, it eggs you on.

Good luck today today is a new day enjoy it and don't be to hard on yourself xx

So day 21 and still working hard at this on my 3 meals a day.

So I have been thinking of all the things I've wanted to do but my confidence and weight has prevented me from doing so, feel free to name the things you want to do because one day we all can, mine are

Skiing
Clothes shopping
Long long walks with beautiful scenery
Dancing classes
Swimming and feeling ok in a swim suit
Jogging
Ice skating
Badminton
Going on rides with my son at theme parks

This is just a few and I will come back in the future and tick these off one by one, my big fat bucket list

Liking all on the list,

Skiing, think I managed that at the snow dome in Milton Keynes, or near their, it was like 20 years ago lol ;)

And the jogging... I just can't jog lol, but a fab list!! I like it!!

Tasha, you're like almost in the 16's !!!

Yayyyyy !!!!

Hmm sent a message to my CC, based on what you said, i.e. If she has a bench mark based on my height and weight what numbers I can expect. I do. Notice as people are on the plan longer, it does seem to take a bit longer to reach goal, but maybe they stop or like me have too many good cheats.

Another lady, lost 6stones in 6 months in issue 6, the thing is we're all different and I'm ok with what I get as long as the numbers keep going down, I may take a mini break for my b day, atkins only, and or Xmas if I don't hit my goal by then.

It's all good really, if I lose 2 lbs a week from now until Xmas that's still 30lbs, which will mean 20lbs left, am hoping itsmore though ;) best not to set myself up for a fall, prefer to under estimate and reach than over and not then lay down on the floor screaming :badmood:

...lol ;)

Xxxx

Hey Summer I've just replied to your comment about your new jeans take this as a high five your doing fab!!

Christmas I am going to be really naughty I will have a mini version of a Christmas dinner I am sure all will be ok that's my plan I will cheat then haha.

Skiing is something I've always wanted to do, I know lots of people who have went and lisented to their stories but because of my size it's not something I'd even attempt to do but I will next year I plan to do it.

Yes you will slow down but your still loosing plus it gives your skin a chance to catch up which is a positive as that's my biggest fear.

I've started putting clothes away as they are to baggy on me which is excellent, ones that where my favourite tops but I'm glad to say bye :)

Lol hey Tasha,

Soz, catching up from weekend, was busy yesterday so didn't get a chance. And yup! I am definiately having a few days of over Xmas albeit I will stick with low carb good options! I LOVE XMAS LUNCH !!! no one is taking that from me, will have a tipple next weekend too it's my b day, but again will stick with good options, I recall my first CC who would say you can havebthat just not now mantra, now I realise how bad to even suggest that, as to make a positive change, I don't want that at all even in moderation as it was so unhealthy.. I want this change for life! And those mantras are not going to help :)

I had steamed broccoli and grilled chicken for today's meal lol...

You're right I actually don't mind having lesser loses as long as they are losses, it gives my body time to reduce that skin back to my body. I will start my weight training. Can't wait to get started. It will be a whole new me :)

How are you getting on today? When's your next weighin day ?

xxx

Hey Summer

Yes I'm the same that Christmas dinner is mine and I will not feel guilty at all it's about enjoying life and I aim to or what's the point. Doing this is hard enough it doesn't have to be depressing or segregating you from family occasions.

I don't blame you having a few drinks on your birthday I am this weekend for a wedding so will have a little chicken and broccoli as well so I can drink some alcohol, will prob stick to vodka and Diet Coke, not the best choice but hey ho I intend to have a good night.

Yea I'm doing well I survived my first PMT ordeal and survived not hungry anymore, that was a struggle.

Have you heard what they are reintroducing, they are bringing back the 400 calorie option per day I am going to give it a go for a week and see how I get on.

My weigh in is Thirsday and I get my measurements compared to when I started which is going to be exciting.

Not long to your weigh in is it? Xx

No hadn't heard at all, I've asked my CC to keep me posted about any new updates..

Hmmm, I'd really like to try just 3 products a day, but a little scared to drop, plus I know as am still loosing on 810 a day, maintenance won't be too bad, hmm is that a story.. I'd like to give 630 a go, that's 3 choc shakes ;)

Will discuss with CC next time again, people on Exante seem to do 3 products even if tall. I'm not surprised they're bringing it back though, losses are definitely less on the higher cals they have Ben doing ... as they would be, let's face it and other VLCD's are taking advantage of it and sticking to less calories ..

Let us know if you hear any more, you've clearly got a CC that hasn't dropped the ball...

We can do this another 3 stones by Xmas is doable
xxx

Hey, I'm on Step 2 as I'm 5'9 and didn't want 4 products a day (ouch).
I'm sticking to plan really easily and I'm wondering if that might be the reason why... I'm still getting to nibble.

My other main motivation is that I'm getting married in under 6 weeks. It's soon enough to keep me focussed!

I've not been hungry and didn't have headaches as I low-carbed beforehand.

I've lost 5lb since my 1st CD weigh-in but 13lb since 2 days before that on my own scales... so I'm a happy bunny.

How are you doing? Are you going to do the full 12 weeks on Step 1 or move up sooner?

Ciao
X

Hey Summer

Yes It's out this week I believe I am going to try the 400 not this week as my night out but the week after I am see the difference and if I get a great loss I'll stick at it, you don't get the meals on it but I don't like them anyway, I tried he spag Bol again tonight and threw it away I can't stomach it even the smell.

I will stick to my porridge, shakes and soups I know you can get them on the 400 calorie diet.

They had to make up the extra calories due to the EU law, now we have left they can reintroduce it however this is a choice you can still do step 1 as it is now.

I want to do another 3 stone by Christmas how exciting, this isn't even hard now it's just become a part of my life, it's 4 weeks this Friday I can't believe how fast it's been, they do say do it atleast a month it becomes a habit :D

Hey, I'm on Step 2 as I'm 5'9 and didn't want 4 products a day (ouch).
I'm sticking to plan really easily and I'm wondering if that might be the reason why... I'm still getting to nibble.

My other main motivation is that I'm getting married in under 6 weeks. It's soon enough to keep me focussed!

I've not been hungry and didn't have headaches as I low-carbed beforehand.

I've lost 5lb since my 1st CD weigh-in but 13lb since 2 days before that on my own scales... so I'm a happy bunny.

How are you doing? Are you going to do the full 12 weeks on Step 1 or move up sooner?

Ciao
X

Hey Lolly

Yes I intend to stay on step 1 for as long as possible it's become the norm now and I love the results, it was relatively difficult the first couple of day, the hunger pans and headaches but they soon passed, if anyone is starting at this point and feel like throwing the towel in don't because the day after they are gone.

Well done on you weigh in and your 13lbs that's amazing you must've been really happy with yourself, and congratulations on your wedding day don't forget to show us your dress after the wedding, this is one of my reasons, hopefully plan next year can't wait.

I can see why you have your 4 meals you will need he calories for energy, your having great losses with it anyway.

Keep us posted how your getting on, do you have a diary on here they are great and it's a platform to meet other fabulous people doing what we are doing
:)

Hey
So week 4 is here and it was weigh in day, I was worried about my loss this week not because of anything I've done but because it's the dreaded unwanted lady moment but I seem to have lost 6 lb and 5 inches so I'm happy with that.

Will be looking at doing my 400 calories next week to see the difference worth giving it a try :)

14.09.2017 - 16st 10 - loss 1st 11lb

Haven't been on here for a week it's been a really busy one.

Well the weekend involved lots of alcohol, I did start with good intentions as it was a wedding however I tried to stick to vodka and Diet Coke and that swiftly moved onto shots, wine, tia Maria, sambucas, you name it we necker it which then involved lots of food, hanging on Sunday few more drinks and out for a carvery.

I have to say I didn't feel to bad until weigh in today but I managed to loose 3lb so all not lost.

I got straight back on it Monday and it was easy didn't struggle at all.

Well tomorrow I begin my 400 calorie a day to see my loss in a week and I'm very excited :)

14.09.2017 - 16st 10 - loss 1st 11lb
21.09.2018 - 16st 7lb - loss 2 st

Holy moly,

Well done you!!

I had a blowout last week due to my b day and gained 5lbs!! Am sure I wasn't that bad!! Urgh urgh..

You are doing amazingly well. Keep at it. Have moved to porridges and meals as it's getting colder... let's see if it makes a difference.

Well done Tasha for getting straight back on board

Xxxx

Back