My journey to 5 stone slimmer!

image-2226252681.jpg

Lunch! + fruit

Went for work drinks to say goodbye to some people who are leaving and got quite tipsy!! Ended up going over syns but not toooo bad so gonna pull it back over the week. I didn't have any dinner! Whoops. We all went to a tapas bar and everyone ordered tons of tapas that looked delicious and were covered in sauces and oil ... And I RESISTED!!!! Not one single bite. NSV!!!
We stayed later than I thought we would so when I got home I didn't really want any dinner!

Anyway, new day and got bacon cooking atm for a bacon and egg sandwich! (2 syns for Mayo) and my friend is coming later and I'll be making sw friendly spag bowl!

So this week has been up and down for me but mostly I have been back on plan. I really need to shift this weight and get back into the swing of things. I'm really curious to see what friday's result will be.

Breakfast- Orange & apple
Lunch- Spicy pasta dish with a salad- pasta, peppers, chilli flakes, low low cheese, grated carrot, sweetcorn, passata
Dinner- Most likely pitta pizza with SW chips and a salad.

I made pitta pizza last night for the first time and also did it for my bf. He absolutely loved it! He's quite fussy when it comes to me adapting things to fit SW as he usually prefers the original but he's actually requested that we have them again tonight! He had chorizo and anchovies with mozzarella and I had ham and mozzarella with parsley!

Going to start back up at the gym tomorrow and just have a small aim for everyday. So maybe 300cal, something that I can stick to, doesnt take long and wont make me retain loads of water!

So
Last week I lost 1lb and weigh in tomor morning :) hope it'll be a good one but I did have quite a naughty weekend!!

I've been so busy at work and that's usually when I update and go through the diaries so that's why I've been away for a bit!

Currently rushing home cause I have stomach cramps!! Tmi... But so much wind!!! It's all the fruit and diet coke!!!

Think I'm gonna have pitta pizzas tonight.
Got a friend coming over so I'm gonna stick to a SW meal and cook it for her also!

Right so new week and setting myself some goals! My friend at work just weighed (also does sw) and she's put on 4lb after having a few weeks off and she's NOT happy! So we're going to encourage eachother and get back on it!!

1st mini goal- get out of this stone bracket and into the next!!! 5 pound to go...

2nd mini goal- I've only ever achieved 1stone loss with sw and seemed to hover there... And I'm a pound up atm... So I'm aiming for 1.5 stone loss and that's 8 pound to go!

3rd mini go- 1.5 off again this week to take me over the stone loss!

Right where's the fruit and veg...

Congrats on the loss. That's really good that you're going to help each other along, the more support the better I always find.

Hi Dee, Would like to follow your progress your doing great :)

Completely fell off the wagon due to some unexpected bad news and a new job that has taken up ALL of my time, but I can't keep letting excuses rule my life so starting fresh in slimming world mode. Slimming world takes a while for me to lose the weight but it's the diet that I've stuck to the most and lost the most weight with. It's also eating normal things so no one will guess that I'm on a diet.

Still need to lose 5 stone tbh.. But it seems so daunting so I would like to aim for one stone first and go from there. Overall this year I would like to lose 2 stone by next Christmas. I would love more but I'm not going to put the pressure on.

So today:
Breakfast
3 egg omelette with 10g cheese
Apple

Glad to see you back! We're all here to support you on your journey, because that's what it is, a journey with ups and downs and twists and turns along the way. New Year, New Start.

Thank you ruby!

I normally weigh and keep on track with the girls at work but as I've started a new job, I'm in this alone!! I work late often so I can't make it to sw so me and the girls at my old work have started a whatsapp group that's going to be supporting eachother.

We're all on official day 2 and I'm feeling the bloat already! Regardless I have got lots of sw treats with me and I've eaten my Ommelette this morning to keep me full- gone down from a 3 egg omelette to a 2 egg one as I'm so bloaty!

I need to do this!! Trying to get my life in order cause it's been a bit out of control and this is what I CAN control!

We're all here to support you as well, best of luck and hope the bloat goes soon.

Wooop :) some good news! Firstly, my official weigh in will be next thurs as I only started Monday but want to weigh in on thurs mornings but I had a little interim sneak peek weigh in this morn and 4lb down!!!!! I am in shock!!!! Woohoooo! Imagine what next thurs could say :)

Second, the SW fullness is starting to rear it's head and this morning I am ill off work so wanted to make a massive sw fry up but only had a few bits so ended up only having two eggs on one piece of 400g wholemeal bread and a bacon medallion. Thought I'd be starving after that so put some SW chips on... I was stuffed!! The chips are still sitting in the oven!!! Could not manage even one! So crazy.

Third, yesterday I came home from work with a reaction to my antibiotics and really felt sorry for myself. That normally equals fast food and chocolate but I managed all my cravings and did not fall off the wagon! Woohoo to me :) x

Back