My Journey to a Healthier Me

Just having breakfast - pink apple and cinnamon granola with a little bit of greek yoghurt and honey. Very tasty :)

For lunch I will be having Ham and Sweetcorn Chowder and 2 mini pitta breads. Looking forward to that, although I haven't tried the soup yet.

I am having a bit of a down day today....because I made the mistake of weighing myself again this morning, which I know I shouldn't, and I had put nearly all the weight back on that I lost last week. I know it could be water retention and stuff like that...that I have my period almost constantly with only a couple of days break every few months for a year now probably doesn't help either.

Ah well... I just need to try and stay focused and remember why I am doing this...

oh sweetheart
do not let it get you down love and like you said with the periods that must be getting you down now lets hope they get you sorted soon love x x

i wish i liked soup more im not that keen on it never have been :mad: yes we all have them down days but its good we can come on here and talk about it x x

ohh you do experiment with the soups lol
i use to love homemade carrot sop but just not into them anymore i do have a salad with feta only a little or eggs love them

hahahah i giggled then i do that at tea time if not having veg lolololol how our mind works but im glad im making good choices not bad ones my downfall is i like white wine and soda water i only go out once a week to meet my friends but that is my biggest downer x x x

Hi babes - don't worry, you are doing everything right so I'm sure this false gain is just hormones or water weight!

I'm a big soup fan, love my soup maker and I often make a big green soup up - chuck in everything that's green and needs using up in the fridge with some stock, and it's done in 21 minutes :)

I love mine, I use it much more often than I would have done just using a saucepan - maybe it's the novelty, or just simple convenience - particularly as low cal soups don't need many ingredients!

I'm feeling a bot queasy today...not sure why...might be because I've started on Metformin again. I wasn't really hungry this morning, but had breakfast anyway - Banana and vanilla porridge and a cup of peppermint tea... Feeling a little bit better now.

Although I said yesterday I wouldn't weigh myself again, I did this morning...just to see if it is still as high as yesterday...the weight I had more yesterday (nearly all of the 2 pounds I've lost over the last week) were gone plus an additional 2 pounds. Feeling more positive again today, so can now weight until my next weigh in on wednesday before weighing myself again :)

hope your feelig better sweetheart and glad you seen a loss x x x

Back