Step 1 Sole Source My Journey To My Target :)

Since fri I ain't had a day where I have done it 100%! I feel so ashamed but I have to be honest with myself. I ain't had massive binges or anything it's been ham and chicken I have picked on but I really want to have a day where I am 100%. Not having sweetner or milk in my tea I'm missing. I do feel lighter though and am peeing loads. Can't wait to see that dark colour on the ketosis sticks. I have started my own diary tonight as I think it will help xxxxxx
Maybe you can try stage 2 or 3 of the plan if your struggling x

I never used to drink much water at all but i'm getting it down me. And well done for sticking with it even though your not well, that's determinations and good luck for tomorrow i'm excited for you lol.

Hopefully this diet will also get us out of that habit of eating while cooking lol, and wow fairy557 your loss in so motivating well done :D

Progress so far
Started 4[SUP]th[/SUP] August – Weight 17 stone and 3lbs
Week 1- Lost 10lbs
Week 2- Lost 3lbs
Week 3 and 4- went off the diet :mad:
I restarted with a new consultant on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] September and gained 5lbs
Week 1 (again) - Lost 9lbs
Week 2 – Lost 4lbs
Week 3 – Lost 4lbs
Week 4- Lost 3lbs (15.3)
Week 5- ????
Total weight loss 28lbs :D

Still feeling unwell in terms of the bug but atleast my body isn't achy today and I have so much more energy which I have spent looking online for childrens clothes and not cleaning the house like I should have been doing:D

no need to feel ashamed, its a tough diet and the fact that your not binging is great as its so easily done, but yea as NumptyMum said maybe try doing the diet with a meal that way you have something to look forward to as well. And writing a diary sounds like a good idea, maybe include all the reasons why your doing this and when u have those cravings go back and read, we can do this together :D

Still feeling unwell in terms of the bug but atleast my body isn't achy today and I have so much more energy which I have spent looking online for childrens clothes and not cleaning the house like I should have been doing:D

Hey Hope your feeling better and having more energy is so great, you would never of guessed being on such a diet could make you feel so much better lol and im sure the cleaning will still be there tomoz lol i decided to clean the freezer out today, i actually enjoy cleaning and with so much energy need to keep busy lol

Well here it is :)

My first weeks weigh in is -10lbs :D

Really happy and it has given me the motivation for the week until next weigh in x

Hey Hope your feeling better and having more energy is so great, you would never of guessed being on such a diet could make you feel so much better lol and im sure the cleaning will still be there tomoz lol i decided to clean the freezer out today, i actually enjoy cleaning and with so much energy need to keep busy lol

This bug is making me feel really sick, had to force my shake down today :(
Snap I was saying to hubby this afternoon that I was going to clean out the freezer, I'm really enjoying the extra energy x

Oh my god that is amazing!!!!!! Well done' xxxxxxxxx

Today I had:
Vanilla shake - added a tsp of coffee but don't seem to like it anymore
Chocolate shake
Chocolate tetra
1 green tea
3 litres of water

You should try a couple of the soups. I use them more thn the shakes just now especially for work and because of the cold weather. I love the oriental one. It's my favourite. I also really like the leek and potato soup but can't stand the porridge or rice pudding. It's rank!!! Xxx

I brought 1 soup to try this week the veg one as wasnt sure when my tummy would settle. Its getting so cold now so maybe I should have brought more soups to try x

The vege one is ok but I look forward to having the oriental one. It tastes more substantial I think but then everyone is different x

Well here it is :) My first weeks weigh in is -10lbs :D Really happy and it has given me the motivation for the week until next weigh in x
Super fab :)
Well done hunni, those numbers certainly keep us motivated. I would bet you will hit a stone by next week :)

Super fab :)
Well done hunni, those numbers certainly keep us motivated. I would bet you will hit a stone by next week :)
I really hope so and it would also take me into the next stone bracket x

The vege one is ok but I look forward to having the oriental one. It tastes more substantial I think but then everyone is different x

I had the vege one today it was ok but not something I could have everyday so will get the others to try next week x

The soups I find are more filling but everyone have their own personal tastes. Plus it's nice when it's so chilly just now xx

Day 8 completed 100%. I'm finding I'm just downing my shakes like medicine and not really enjoying them, I hope I dont get sick of them otherwise i'm in trouble. Today I've had:
Cappuccino shake
Veg soup
Chocolate tetra
1 green tea
3 litres of water

My daughter brought home a letter from school, their doing a eid party on monday and were wondering if we could make some food urghhhh not fair lol. Will have to make something but won't be able to enjoy the party, never mind next year x

The soups I find are more filling but everyone have their own personal tastes. Plus it's nice when it's so chilly just now xx
I think its because they taste a bit creamy to me and I dont like savoury food to be creamy like its got milk powder in (which it has lol) x

Ha ha on dear. I don't mind that so much. I'm way more a savoury girl normally than a sweet tooth. How do the tetras taste rather than the powder out of curiosity! Or is it the convenience factor you like with them. Xxxx

The tetra's are more smooth but really rich which is kinda putting me off now. I only like the choc ones and they are really convenient when I have to go out but I think I might try a few bars instead of the tetra's when i go out x

Back