My journey to slim and happy...

Welcome back, you've been missed. I dont have a diary anymore (long story) but I'm still around xx

Thanks hun, got a snooping family member so had diary deleted and changing my name x

Hi hunni. Glad you are ok. Now, for the important question.... Did anyone take a photo of you all swollen and red?!
seriously, I am really glad you are ok.

Massive congratulations on entering the 100s :) x

Thanks ladies. I'm fine now but it sure was scary. I did take a few pics of my swollen face but there is no way I'll be putting them up on here lol
So I have decided this will be my last week of simplicity plan before my hols. As off Sunday I will do two weeks of lifestyle/refeeding so I can prepare my body for normal food while I'm away. I will also get back to the gym full time as off Sunday so hopefully eating more wouldn't have done too much damage as I will be burning it off.
Im trying not to worry too much but I'm beginning to make plans for after I get back from Panama.
I still have a fair bit to go to my goal but I haven't quite decided what I want to do diet wise. I plan to get back on plan but I realise this might be hard so I'm thinking of doing lifestyle like plan while continuing to exercise.
Im worried that if I don't start training properly soon it'll be very hard for me to get back to it when I've lost all the weight. At the same time I know doing so much exercise and being on vlcd doesn't give sufficient results.
Hmmm I don't know. I'm scared of going it alone. I don't think I'm ready for the world of 'normal' food yet.
Decisions..

M x

Hey Slim,

I'm glad you're still here hun, and still going strong. :) Well done on reaching the next BMI bracket! That's always such a massive boost isn't it?
The allergy scare you had sounds so scary, are you feeling better now? :)

And - regarding coming off this onto "real" food... you're not going it alone at all :) We're all still here to help and support you. Go slowly and maybe refer back to some 'Refeed' plans from LL / S&S. :hug99:

x

Min! How are you? It's been ages! I was wondering where you've gone. Missed your inspiring posts on here.
I'm doing ok thank you. Just plodding along and determined to get to goal this time. However long it'll take me.
How are you doing diet wise? I hope all is well with you.

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww bless u hpe u have. A brill time away hun and ima sure it wont b too much damage as u sound prepared and fully focused hun :) it b a nyc break away hun av fun :) mwaahz

Here to follow :)
Well done for getting into the 100s (thats my first main goal) x

Hi and welcome :)

So yesterday went a little belly up. I ended going way over my allowance an had way too much protein. As a result I now feel bloated and constipated. I'm due on anyday and my hormones are going crazy.
Going to dinner tonight so will only have 3 packs and a salad I think.
It's getting harder now..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

This is really tough. You had a break that you couldn't have planned for and you know that you will be coming off plan in two weeks anyway. It's harder enough getting back to it when you have a clear run ahead of you. Do the best you can but be kind to yourself. Limit the damage as much as possible but keep the effort of the final push for when you get back - whatever form that push may take.

Have a good day.

Be strong, I hope all is ok with you. Diets are hard, but what we achieve at the end is well worth it... but journeys really don't have to be linear, we all have our ups and downs, so long as we can pick ourselves back up and keep going then everything will be ok! :hug99:

Back